After todays update, my account has issues

DeletedUser

after todays update, my account is having major issues. I cannot view my city, cannot view any quests, and the bottom tool bar is now gone. Any insite on this? And can this be fixed soon?

DeletedUser

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Is your browser up to date?

DeletedUser

In addition, if you are using Internet Explorer, don't. Firefox and Chrome work far better and more consistently. If none of this works, please put in a support ticket via settings in game.

DeletedUser

Which is better to use for Grepolis? FF or GC? I've been having slight issues on my end using GC, such as the Chat box not being active and having to refresh for the quests if I have been online too long. There were other issues but I don't really find them necessary to post as you can't do much about the refreshing part.

DeletedUser

I rarely see issues with Firefox, I see issues only slightly more with Chrome. 90% of the time when a player submits an error ticket, they are using IE and it almost always fixes it to use FF or Chrome.

DeletedUser

In addition, if you are using Internet Explorer, don't. Firefox and Chrome work far better and more consistently. If none of this works, please put in a support ticket via settings in game.

Seems to me you should make this compatible with IE , there is no way i'm going to reconfigure my system just to play a game. So long its been good to know ya

DeletedUser298

Firefox and Chorme are free, and you don't have to reconfigure your system. Google one of them on IE, download takes less than a minute, and boom, nothing reconfigured your computer except you now have a new browser.

DeletedUser

at least you can log in, i can't get part the log in/ log out page........ it won't go anywhere

DeletedUser

Stop blaming IE. It worked yesterday, and today it doesn't. If you're going to use the game to carry out some anti-Microsoft agenda, then just say it.

Send me an email if you make IE work again. If it doesn't take too long to fix, I'll come back and finish the game.