Advisors/ Starting over

DeletedUser

Hello I have a question about Gold and Advisors. I realise if i demolish my city i obviously get to keep the gold that i have purchased. my question is if my city is conqueored and i start over to i get to keep my advisors or do i have to pay for them all over again ?:mad:...................such a pain in the A$$ i litterally spend 14 hours a day on this city for the last 10 days just to realise my alliance is a dud and the most powerful one next door wont let me join because they have a conquest against my alliance which is even more of a pain because of geographical reasons. i also rose to the highest ranking in my alliance so i guess that makes me a good target u

DeletedUser298

Yes you still keep them. You keep whatever you spent gold on.

DeletedUser

well that is good i was going to be seriously angry if i lost what i had paid for. losing my city sucks but was just bad diplomacy on my part. had everything down farming cities, farming villages, leveling up building defence ......but had too much faith in a small alliance. basically no one really progressed and i passed everyone up. i did my best to bring members in and welcome new members but no one seemed to be making progress or saying much of anything

DeletedUser

I DO think it is "world-specific", though. If you re-start on a different world, I think you have to buy advisers again. could be wrong...

DeletedUser298

Yes it is world specific, I thought you meant starting over as in restarting the world. Rex is correct as gold does not transfer over worlds, at least I think lol.

DeletedUser10048

If your stay on US server then Gold transfers to another world but what you have paid for doesn't.

DeletedUser298

Yes that's what I meant, if you have advisors or have unlocked spaces in your inventory that will not transfer, but raw unused gold will.

DeletedUser

I have just come upon this situation. Let me see if I understand...
If you play on (example)US1 and US2, you have access to your gold on both worlds. If you restart on US2, you will lose your city and everything built in that city. You will also lose any advisors or inventory slots that have been paid for. I would suspect that includes all the inventory. Does that include any heros that you might have? (if it is that type of world)
Also, how would I restart near alliance mates from (ex.)US1 that have come to (ex.)US2 if we are not in the same alliance on US2?
Would it be the same as if I were joining the world through an invitation?

DeletedUser271

If you play on (example)US1 and US2, you have access to your gold on both worlds. If you restart on US2, you will lose your city and everything built in that city. You will also lose any advisors or inventory slots that have been paid for. I would suspect that includes all the inventory.

I'm not sure about what you mean in that part. Do you mean - you are playing on US1 and start from scratch on US2. Or - you are playing on both US1 and US2 and you restart on US2.

If it is the first case, then this is true.

If it is the second case, then it is wrong. If you restart, you will keep the advisors for as long as they are paid for. I'm not sure you keep the inventory slots and what they contain, I know you keep them when you are rimmed, but I don't know what happens when you willingly restart.

Does that include any heros that you might have? (if it is that type of world)

The heroes stay with you when you restart a world. However, they do not come with from world to world (like the advisors).

Also, how would I restart near alliance mates from (ex.)US1 that have come to (ex.)US2 if we are not in the same alliance on US2?

If you are not on the world yet, they would have to send you an invite, with the button shown in the image below:

258463invite.png

As it is said below the button, you will directly join the alliance and will start near the alliance members. The button will generate a link, they'll just have to send it to you.

If you are already on the world and want to restart near them, you must join their alliance, then use the restart button (in your settings), the game will send you a link via e-mail, and once you click on it, it will give you a choice between choosing your own direction or join near alliance mates.

If you have any other questions or something in my post is unclear, feel free to ask, I'm a bit tired and may not be clear :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forgive me if I was not clear. My question is...
If you play on two (or more) worlds and only want to restart on one of them, what if anything do you lose?
If I play on US1 AND US2 but only want to restart on US2, what happens to the heros, inventory and the like?

DeletedUser271

When you play on two worlds, you must consider them as two different entities, what you do on US1 does not interact with your gameplay on US2, except when you buy gold.

This means that if you restart on US2, it will have no consequence for US1.

As for US2, if you restart you will keep the slots you purchased and what you stored in it, the heroes will stay at your side and will keep their level, the premium advisors you bought will stay active for as long as you bought them. However, of you reached cultural level 3 and higher, it will reset at level 3. You will keep your Battle Points, but will not be able to use them for Victory processions.

DeletedUser

Thank you. I understand now. I will feel better restarting now.

DeletedUser

Your response was spot on Kyllmen. I restarted on one world and all I lost was my city and troops. Everything that I paid for was still there, as was my entire inventory. Thank you again.