ABP per player

DeletedUser

JFL - 198 abp per member
TR - 379 abp per member

Purple Hornet - 146 abp.

& maybe you have less targets because you have 93 members? lol.
I have no point in gaining ABP right now, what will it do? Grepo already gives you a slot for a second city, I'll just use the BP I get from clearing my second city to get my 3rd city.

Quit doing the Avg. ABP per members, here's how you really want to show it.
17/93 of our members haven't gained BP. 81% of our alliance attacks.
9/39 members haven't gained BP in your alliance. 76% of your alliance attacks.

So yes we are more active then you and have 6000+ more ABP(oops sorry 7066 ABP and 8602 as of this edit). Is this because we have more members? No and yes. We have more members but we have more active members. See my point? If you try to counter this it will only show your jealousy even more :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enough arguing, prove you are better in game, not here in the forums ;)

DeletedUser

You have 0 BP and your alliance has 516 ABP. Enough said ^_^

DeletedUser

Yeah because I joined the world last night so of course I won't have any bp. Also I only joined this alliance I am into complete the quest ;)

DeletedUser308

Where are you getting those numbers from? I just went to check and 30 of my 39 members have gained abp. 22 of which have more abp than the mighty Purple Hornet who boasts about every thing his alliance does yet is pretty much simming.

& what happens when you take an inactive city with no troops and get no bp? where are those 3 cps for the next city gonna come from then? always plan ahead. You'll just fall behind and do bad like in every world you join. Why do you keep saying "we" when you barely contribute to anything your alliance does lol. All you do is come on these forums and boast when your alliance reaches a milestone. Trust me, i'm not jealous. I could easily go recruit 93 members and have as much, actually more abp, than what your alliance has.

Also why should I stop posting the abp per player when this thread it titled "ABP per player"? ;)

DeletedUser2654

I'm a member in JFL and some of us try to get as much BP as we can but we are also working on other important things as well as BP.

DeletedUser257

I think I represent JFL well by having 1200 abp. It was really all from one attack though lol. (IGN is S0K203)

DeletedUser

as an unbiased observer (not being in JFL or TR), I must say that raffy is so far winning these arguments haha. Which are ridiculous nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Where are you getting those numbers from? I just went to check and 30 of my 39 members have gained abp. 22 of which have more abp than the mighty Purple Hornet who boasts about every thing his alliance does yet is pretty much simming.

& what happens when you take an inactive city with no troops and get no bp? where are those 3 cps for the next city gonna come from then? always plan ahead. You'll just fall behind and do bad like in every world you join. Why do you keep saying "we" when you barely contribute to anything your alliance does lol. All you do is come on these forums and boast when your alliance reaches a milestone. Trust me, i'm not jealous. I could easily go recruit 93 members and have as much, actually more abp, than what your alliance has.

Also why should I stop posting the abp per player when this thread it titled "ABP per player"? ;)

I got those numbers by doing math, do you know what that is ^_^?
Why would I take a inactive city? Where's the fun in that??? I made JFL, if I wasn't here it wouldn't be here. I run the alliance with help from Sgt and some other members, just because I don't do everything that means that I do nothing?

LOL I'd like to see you recruit 93 members and become MRA rofl JFL was a pre-made, 70% of the members agreed to join before the world started. I simply state that my alliance got to a certain milestone, is that bad?

Raffy quit trying to impress people your not even a little bit impressive to me. Message me your stats and we'll see who got further ^_^
i simply post on here for the fun of it, your reactions to my comments are HILARIOUS lol

DeletedUser308

Why would I recruit 93 members? I didn't mean I was literally going to do it. But since you wanna bring stats up, let's do that. But not through message, right here on these forums. So here are the mighty grepostats of PH. His best world here is us1, where he only has 8k abp. Noob much?
Screenshot2013-04-03at42758PM_zps0e258efa.png

But wait, I bet he must have better stats on the en servers, right? wrong.
Screenshot2013-04-03at43002PM_zps4379556f.png

Other than this world I only play on Beta, but not that seriously anymore. But I still have 160k abp there. Not the greatest, but far better than anything you are doing PH.

I'm in no way trying to impress anyone, I do the opposite. If you ask my members what I think about myself they'll tell you I always call myself a noob and have never once said otherwise. I come here for fun too, I like messing with people. Occasionally kids like you talk back, which I just love. Anyways i'm done embarrassing you now. :)

DeletedUser2796

Purple Hornet, your just digging a bigger hole for yourself. Every argument you have made has been shot down again and again by us. I feel like you just have a big mouth and can't control it. You want to feel great abut yourself but in reality, your not as good as you say you are. Sure many of us are really just noobs at this game but at least we don't go boasting the opposite. You on the other hand have to brag about everything about your alliance, even though your not helping your alliance that much to gain these milestone.

Doesn't matter, you won't listen to me or anything anyone else says. Learn to listen, your not always right.

Oh and yes, Raffy's a big NOOB!!

DeletedUser

I play on US-7 US-1 US-9 and then the hero world.
The thing is I got to 223 cities and got 24 defender of the day awards in one month. Theta and Phi were my main worlds. If you don't find that impressive then nothing will impress you :p
I started on random worlds and then quit, what's your point?
As for US-1 I became a turtle I admit. Why? Because nobody else would do it. I have 5000 biremes that I send everywhere to save cities. So no I'm not a noob ^_^ Did you even check my DBP?

YES LUKE GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER lol

I never said I was always right and I don't care about your opinions obviously. I play this game for fun and I don't like people who take this game seriously AKA Raffy :D

DeletedUser2796

Prove it then, don't see it on the stats

If you got no proof, nobody will believe you.

DeletedUser2569

I don't want to choose side here.... But in order to lead an alliance in a proper and good way you don't need good stats as a player.
You might not contribute to your alliance with stats, but you can contribute to your ally in other ways ;)

DeletedUser

How did I get proof from closed worlds...If you want you can message Eckalon and Kastor. on how I played in Theta and Phi.

DeletedUser

my boy Kayfon making sense once again, gotta love it haha.