Search results

1. IMPORTANT: Android 7.1.1 or higher will be required to continue playing on Android

Hello everyone! For all players using Android devices to play via our Android app, please be informed that from 31 July 2024 on, it will be required to use a device with Android version 7.1.1 or higher to continue playing Grepolis. This measure is necessary for retaining the game quality and...
  2. New world Therma US 126 Feedback Thread

Dear Players, On April 30th, Therma will be open for battle. World settings: Game speed: 4 Unit speed: 4 Trade speed: 4 Night bonus: No Beginners Protection: 5 Days Alliance limit: 30 Conquer system: Revolt Conquest time 12 hours (Colonisation 10) Morale: No Endgame: World Wonders Special...
  3. New World Therma US 126

Dear Players, On April 30th, Therma will be open for battle. World settings: Game speed: 4 Unit speed: 4 Trade speed: 4 Night bonus: No Beginners Protection: 5 Days Alliance limit: 30 Conquer system: Revolt Conquest time 12 hours (Colonisation 10) Morale: No Endgame: World Wonders Special...
  4. Changelog 2.311

Changelog 2.311 Dear Community, here's all the info you need for our next update which will take place on 30th April. There will be a short downtime while this happens. Bugfixes Fixed being able to use the Premium Exchange while having a market level below 3 Fixed issue with an...
  5. Changelog 2.310

Changelog 2.310 Dear Community, Our next update on 17th April includes a merge with the changelog 2.309 which was delayed. Bugfixes Fixed a visual issue in the attack planner which caused values to be offset by one column Fixed an exploit that was reported through our bug...
  6. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Your last word is the second word in my sentence Ok this is just a bit of fun to join in for everyone. At the end of April I will pick 3 participants at random to receive 1000 gold just as a sweetner but its not about that its about having fun. Example: I say ' I have played Grepolis for 10...
  7. Ares Quick Quiz

Hi Mortals, For those who want to display their Grep expertise and win some gold/Ladons I have a quick and easy (I think) quiz for you. Post the answers below, No one can see them except you. Prizes will go to those who get the most right but in the event of there being too many winners will...
  8. Peacetime for 4th July - please vote

Hi Mortals, I had a few players mention that they would have liked Easter Peacetime but this was not something I had seen the last couple of years in US so I didnt do this. I have now had a couple of queries about peacetime on 4th July so I am doing a poll to see if there is interest for this...
  9. Changelog 2.309

Changelog 2.309 Dear Community, Next update 3rd April. Please be aware there will be a short downtime. Bugfixes Fixed on the Hybrid App, the Recruitment overview where Values weren't being saved We are also working on under the hood fixes and things for future...
  10. Mythical Hen feedback thread

Dear community, Starting Monday, April 2nd at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from the underworld. She’s demanding, she's hungry and to top it all off, she is the pickiest chicken you can imagine! Feed her to receive rewards for your empire...
  11. Mythical Hen Event

Dear community, Starting Monday, April 2nd at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from the underworld. She’s demanding, she's hungry and to top it all off, she is the pickiest chicken you can imagine! Feed her to receive rewards for your empire...
  12. Changelog 2.308

Changelog 2.308 Dear Community, On Wednesday 20th there will be a short downtime where the game is updated. New Features and Changes (Attack Planner) Added option to select strategies Happy gaming and best regards, Your Grepolis Team
  13. Feedback March world opening - Sidon US 125

Dear Players, On March 19th, Sidon will be open for battle. This world artifact - Golden Fleece World settings: Game speed: 4 Unit speed: 5 Trade speed: 5 Night bonus: No Beginners Protection: 5 Days Alliance limit: 35 Conquer system: Conquest Conquest time 9 hours Morale: No Endgame...
  14. New World Sidon US 125

Dear Players, On March 19th, Sidon will be open for battle. This world artifact - Golden Fleece World settings: Game speed: 4 Unit speed: 5 Trade speed: 5 Night bonus: No Beginners Protection: 5 Days Alliance limit: 35 Conquer system: Conquest Conquest time 9 hours Morale: No Endgame...
  15. Feedback for changlog 2.307

Please post any feedback for the next update here.
  16. Changelog 2.307

Changelog 2.307 Dear Community, On Wednesday 13th March there will be a short downtime where the game is updated. Here's what will change. New Features and Changes (Attack Planner) Added an option to include a Spell in Attack Plans (Attack Planner) Add option to use all units Bugfixes...
  17. Feedback thread for Wheel of Battle Event.

Tyche's Wheel makes a return with a twist! Welcome to the Wheel of Battle! Feedback is welcome. Please post comments here. Your Grepolis Team
  18. Next Event: Wheel of Battle

Greetings Warriors of Grepolis Tyche's Wheel makes a return with a twist! Welcome to the Wheel of Battle! In this event your cities are preparing to wage epic battles, engaging in honorable combat in the name of the gods. Their efforts have not gone unnoticed! The gods have assigned Tyche to...
  19. Changelog 2.306

Changelog 2.306 Dear Community, On Wednesday 21st February there will be a short downtime while the game is updated. Heres what will change: Bugfixes Internal changes and improvements Happy gaming and best regards, Your Grepolis Team
  20. New World Pseira feedback thread

Dear Players, On February 6th, Pseira will be open for battle. This world features Athenas Cornucopia World settings: Game speed: 3 Unit speed: 3 Trade speed: 3 Night bonus: No Beginners Protection: 6 Days Alliance limit: 35 Conquer system: Revolt Morale: Yes Endgame: Olympus Let us know...