Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15040

I think Dumpster Fire is going to send you sinking to the bottom of your hot mess
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser14888

This is a tough call on the sink or swims. There are a lot of good players I have seen and played with and against. some I don't know but others vouched for.

1 The Evil Empire-aggressive heavy gold users float then sink. they can't rise to
2 Run Forrest Run- no comment my alliance
3 The Firm - swim/rise
4 HAMMERDOWN -float
5 Hot Mess - float
6 Dumpster Fire -float
7 Jenny - swim
8 Evil squirrels - I am guessing it is a sister to Evil empire and will eventually merge into the main group.
9 Romanum Imperium- sink
10 Empire of Gamers
11 Memento Mori -sink MRA just click the join button to join them
12 Bone Brigade - float

DeletedUser12236

I disagree with your entire assessment, you should do research!

DeletedUser14888

Like you did for yours? I was looking at the players I have played with and against in other worlds. I know every world is different. But skill is still there.

DeletedUser9851

He's entitled to his opinion. I don't completely disagree. But if I were to make one based on skilled players, then Hot Mess should be a swim. I'm not worthy to be part of this team. :p

DeletedUser12275

all i know is i agree on giving a float to those Dumpster Fire guys,they think they cooler than us!

DeletedUser12236

Like you did for yours? I was looking at the players I have played with and against in other worlds. I know every world is different. But skill is still there.
I did no research except play with these guys for multiple servers. I still insist, you are garbage. Have a good day!

DeletedUser14888

That's a little uncalled for isn't it? I have played several servers with several of the players out there also. At least I gave it a try.

DeletedUser12236

How would one know if something is "uncalled for" since it was never summoned? I've never called for the moon to circle the earth, but I don't say it's "uncalled for" it just is.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser12104

Who will be the first Super PACT you think? Bunch of people from Helorus in here.

Nonetheless, will be an interesting world :) GL all

DeletedUser

1 The Firm- float then fall a bit
2 The Evil Empire- Fall
3 HAMMERDOWN- Fall
4 Hot Mess- Rise
5 Dumpster Fire- Rise
6 Evil squirrels- Float
7 Run Forrest Run- Float
8 Jenny- Float
9 Romanum Imperium- Fall
10 HAMMER- Float
11 Bone Brigade- Float
12 The Ascension- Fall

There's quite a few new alliances popping up with promise.

DeletedUser9851

Hmmm...I kinda like the top 12 to have a little more meat. I mean, what is your reasoning for giving the alliances swim, float or sink? This is skimpier than Darkrystals. I'm sure I'll be told, don't like it, make your own. It's not that I don't like it or disagree. Next week I will do some research and give an biased, i mean honest opinion.

DeletedUser12137

Ok, we all perversely like to see a top 12, regardless of how bad it is. I have not been brave enough to do one yet, so fair play to you.

DeletedUser

here we go, my very first forum post.. forgive me
i'm for being bluntly honest..

you are Smilodon Fatalis's alter-ego (HI SMILO!).. i've seen you leave 3 or more servers now..

Who will be the first Super PACT you think? Bunch of people from Helorus in here.
Nonetheless, will be an interesting world :) GL all

you've burned every bridge you've walked across.. you should be ecstatic if anyone takes you in..

I did no research except play with these guys for multiple servers. I still insist, you are garbage. Have a good day!

i'm pretty sure i've had to rim you in 2 different servers now, fast-paced out the gates and then peter down a month in and hit vm..

Anyway, this is a top 12 thread so i better post mine even if it's way too early in the server..

1 The Firm - no comment (i can do that right?)
2 The Evil Empire - float then sink then rise.. will find trouble with eating their own ia's but if they plan to stick it out here, they will find a way..
3 Hot Mess - float then sink.. quite a few of their players are common in new worlds and then leave a couple months in.. plus, they have a nice pact that they will eventually merge into :)
4 Dumpster Fire - swim.. has some names that carry weight and have always finished servers regardless of the pressure, they don't buckle
5 HAMMERDOWN - sink.. has some names that carry weight but will not hold up to the test of leadership when the time comes..
6 Evil squirrels- float then sink.. i honestly don't have a clue about any of them
7 Harambe Project - swim.. i recognize some of the names and have heard rumors about the alliance.. don't judge a book by it's cover or it's words..
8 Destructive Dominance - sink.. very few are really active after a month in.. maybe that changes here..
9 HAMMER - sink.. a solid amount seem to be here for gold and nothing else..
10 Last Prayer - sink.. another academy already?
11 The Ascension - float.. depending on the leadership, they may make something out of it.. so far it's slow going for the majority of this alliance
12 Bone Brigade - sink.. will be eaten up by the other alliances fighting for position within 2 months..

Honorable mention: Quality Over Quantity - swim.. has a good amount of players with a previous record.. if they're here to play they will be a force to be reckoned with..

DeletedUser14543

i mean he's not wrong, your a drama queen whose always trying to stir up trouble. you flamed out under miniscule pressure, i doubt you'll last long in this world either. you can cry super pact all day just a convenient excuse to use when your buddies are getting dominated. id bet qoq ends the same way their players ended in helorus, with panda and ana crying and ghosting. pretty cute your post is gone now, t2tehimeless.

top 12

the firm- swim, a very strong group of talented players
evil empire- float, the relative lack of competition in their main areas will allow them to float for quite a while
hot mess- sink, classic mra invites anyone with a pulse
dumpster fire- read same as hot mess, couldn't handle only having 1 pile of garbage so they got a second dumpster.
evil squirrels- sink, will be absorbed into a larger alliance via merge
hammerdown- sink, another large bloated mra
harambe project- sink, same as evil squirrels
destructive dominance- sink, its pretty obvious why theyll fail
last prayer- sink, same as above
qoq- float for a while before crying about pacts and falling apart.
hammer and bones brigade arent even worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Hmm finally a comment worth my time,theduggerwhatever,you saying Hotmess is a mra?coming from the guy running 3-4 alliances in Helo with god knows how many pacts? Mean while here they keep recruiting who ever they can not conquest? Come on don't be silly..and Thefirm a very strong group of what? You are double our size and couldn't hold 2 cities outta of your core? While monsin still has his city in your core and you guys for second time have failed to take it? Lol i mean yeah you got a 1.7k city from him lol..after feeding us so much dbp lol....come on man show me where is the talent...

DeletedUser14543

this isnt helo, and i only run 1 alliance. common mistake. its all the strong players you wanted and are still trying to recruit but drove away because you prefered the company of a racist and down right unpleasant player. let the tears start rolling in any time now.

DeletedUser12275

this isnt helo, and i only run 1 alliance. common mistake. its all the strong players you wanted and are still trying to recruit but drove away because you prefered the company of a racist and down right unpleasant player. let the tears start rolling in any time now.
who knew that guy was going to do that in the skype chat,he was kicked out,but i guess waiting 20 min was too much lol....yeah they are "talented" ,in leaving..i hope they do not leave you anytime soon :p...i mean we can agree they are talented in leaving....lol....and tears?for 7 players leaving?lol......i mean for someone like you who is a Mr.Mra should hurts ;P