Recent content by Scamander021

1. petition to keep recruitment bonus on

Bestie, why are you so crazy?
  2. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

That looks like it was from the one world that we played together. US 102 (Dion).
  3. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

To be clear, I'm not making any morality judgments on players who get fake BP. It's available, so people use it. I've benefited from it as well. The real problem is that it is available. Inno apparently tried to address it by implementing the BP penalty, but it's practically useless because...
  4. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

The point of the post is to start the conversation and make some suggestions. If my suggestions don't work, then it's good to know that, and hopefully someone comes up with better ideas. Perhaps you have better ideas since you seem to know a lot. You are a philosopher. Also, I realize that...
  5. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Dropping from alliance to get BP from attacking a teammate. Even worse, Herc farming. Please do something to make it harder to get fake BP. Maybe a 72-hour waiting period before a player can re-enter an alliance. Or maybe put a limit on how many times a person can join an alliance. Thanks.
  6. Adding BP to World Wonder Builds

I don't like it. It will just encourage more fake BP, which is bad for the game.