Recent content by PapaDil7

1. Morale Doesn't Belong on Conquest Worlds

Worth adding to this that morale also hurts smaller players because it makes their larger allies less likely to send to break sieges, as pulling the CS and using morale to kill the incoming attacks is a very common strategy.
  2. Morale Doesn't Belong on Conquest Worlds

It is a poorly-designed mechanic in general, and I'd like to see it on no world ever again (or any player who has been on a server more than 2 weeks is ineligible to profit from morale, which we suggested years ago and was ignored repeatedly). I think you are missing the heart of my argument...
  3. Early Sink or Swim

What about me? Am I allowed to swim?
  4. Morale Doesn't Belong on Conquest Worlds

Title is my thesis. This discussion needs to be had. The recent silliness with Himera has reignited the discussions among players about this reality, and it seems to me like those making decisions for this community either don't understand gameplay well enough to know this fact, or simply don't...
  5. Morale on or off?

I honestly don’t think they realize how counterproductive morale is in CQ worlds and that for many of us it’s the difference between playing and not playing a world. Hope they fix this.
  6. Morale on or off?

I submitted a support ticket and the response was "we don't think it's on it's not supposed to be." So hopefully they will fix before bp ends.
  7. US 119 - Himera Discussion Thread

Perfect settings. I'll be there. The Eagle will fly once more.