Recent content by Asjo

1. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Ah, I see. I might be mistakes. I was contacting some players about a CS snipe from an Outlawz player, and both KRAKEN and DOOM players said they wouldn't snipe someone from their own alliance. They seemed to be sharing several islands, which confirmed this to me. But I might have misunderstood...
  2. A world with no competition - arranged victory

An online game which gives you push notification on your phone that you have to react to is very toxic. You will be lured into logging on at work or when you're out an about in social gatherings. Thus, it will have a very unhealthy impact on your life. You will never be able to leave the game...
  3. A world with no competition - arranged victory

I played mostly back in 2012. There, I was a top5 player on a DK-server and an EN-server (I think it was all conquest-worlds back then), and has a few EN-worlds I played superficially. No idea what username I would have used, but I made several guides under the username Asjo, so I would assume I...
  4. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Well, revolt would involve somewhat more skill, since it's less about you being online and more about you being able to finesse your way around situations. It feels like conquest worlds are more of a numbers game, and if you only have a few cities and you're offline for a bit, you have no...
  5. A world with no competition - arranged victory

I think you misunderstand. Three of the top4 alliances are Kraken. Those are the alliances working together. They're not against Kraken. Kraken Beers, Kraken More Beers and DOOM are basically the same alliance. So, those three are basically fighting Vikings.
  6. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Why wouldn't the bigger players be fighting? The fact that it's a slow revolt world doesn't make too much of a difference. You just make sure to revolt as many cities as possible - then the speed won't prevent you from taking cities. Morale would be even more of a reason to attack bigger players :)
  7. A world with no competition - arranged victory

But if three of the top4 alliances are working together, how does this change later in the game? Do the suddenly break up? Like a "no rush four months" kind of agreement? Also, I'd say it would be pretty important to try to disrupt other alliances from getting temples or trying to compete with...
  8. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Well, if three out of four top alliances are working together, then it's pretty much an arranged victory, even if there are a few top players in the game are not part of this cooperation. This makes me thing that people, for some reason, want a win on paper, without having to earn it (ie. prefer...
  9. A world with no competition - arranged victory

I've been playing this world casually, and therefore haven't kept up with the politics of this world. It seems to have a low amount of players for a new world, this seems to be common for the US worlds (it seems that the international EN worlds are more active). What's more, it seems like...