Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I did not see any city from PoW getting conquered by the Federation of Noobs on grepointel? Maybe it will update soon.
You can barely keep up with the conversations here so that will surprise me actually.(don't even know who is talking to who without quoting) >_<

First off have some common respect and refer to them as Federation of Bucaneers
and the nonquoting has gotten annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9767

Am I the only one here that wants factual evidence for everything listed? I'm hearing a ton of smack without any evidence to back it up.

DeletedUser8562

I have not seen any evidence from you :s

that link IS evidence
you took 16 cities of inactives / people still online but quiting / people GIVING you their cities
you took 2 from pladaus, one of which he posted wrong, and the only support was 250 bir from me
you took 1 legit city from us
congrats!

DeletedUser

OK sorry you never mentioned we weren't counting inactives/improper posting in that case the score is like 0-1
didn't know the mighty titans recruit inactives and people who don't know how to post a standard format. i'll give you a nice handicap

DeletedUser9767

jeez check, let them brag about their 16 wins. It's okay, it'll give them a way to look on the bright side when they're rimmed.

Speaking of fails, how'd that hit in jhero go? I spy with my little eye 2 failed cs attempts.

DeletedUser

Well it wasnt that absurd due to the fact that PoW lost 5 cities in two days

DeletedUser9767

what pow members are we talking about here?

And who even are you ingame?

DeletedUser2654

Kragmire, Agent54 (somethinglikethat), and a few more I can't recall, we are about to conquer another POW city

DeletedUser9767

if youre talking about 43WWI i wish you guys goodluck.

If that aint the city then congrats you killed another inactive.

DeletedUser9767

well it wasnt reported so yeah, he's inactive. like i said, takes no skill. congrats.

DeletedUser

Gee I wonder who I am ingame I mean its not like I have a name in the forums or anything

DeletedUser9767

and the other guy is a Buccaneer? Why do I even argue with these people that don't matter?