Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

haha, well I will be in the heat of battle, already have been... unlike you who I am sure has been very safe eating vegetables up far far away in ocean 52. Will probably have to go thru 150 noobish MRA Legion members before I get to you.

here is a prediction: MRA Legions will fall due to internal issues before more than half of the players get in the heat of battle.

oh and thanks @ will

Just another player that has no clue what is happening around him.

BTW LEGIONS have already taken down four alliances in last 2 weeks. What have your Titans done? nothing

Silly noobs the tide is coming and there is a hole in your boat.

DeletedUser2654

Titans and POW start writing your wills...

You know what It does not matter, we'll take your cities either way

DeletedUser

Yes, you will take our cities,but we will take more of your cities

DeletedUser2654

Oh, my bad I got confused because you did not quote it.

I don't think POW and Titans have a chance, I'd give them 2 months. 8)

DeletedUser

sorry, and bit generous titans may last that long but only like didact is right now

DeletedUser

This really is the biggest MRA coalition I have seen. So from what I am getting from here is Legion of Death, Legion of Doom, Legion of Hell plus the new additions to the MRA Legions, Incognito and Federation of Noobs. WOW!

At the end when we come out victorious it will be a great win for us. It's almost a total of 400 players we will take down. Glad it takes all of you to unite to think you all will win. And by the way, Titans have done WAY more, just look at our ranks and BP. What have you done HazzardWarning? Nothing impressing.. If you think hiding behind the MRA Legion numbers will save you, you are wrong my friend.. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

This really is the biggest MRA coalition I have seen. So from what I am getting from here is Legion of Death, Legion of Doom, Legion of Hell plus the new additions to the MRA Legions, Incognito and Federation of Noobs. WOW!

At the end when we come out victorious it will be a great win for us. It's almost a total of 400 players we will take down. Glad it takes all of you to unite to think you all will win. And by the way, Titans have done WAY more, just look at our ranks and BP. What have you done HazzardWarning? Nothing impressing.. If you think hiding behind the MRA Legion numbers will save you, you are wrong my friend.. thisisgrepolis

I have done nothing impressing on paper your right. It is what you do not see that will be the end of Titans... BTW you are losing cities to the worlds biggest MRA. lol

Silly Titans have no clue, no coordination, no help and NO chance. bye bye

DeletedUser

Titans lost 6 cities in the last 24 hours and counting..what do you think of the "MRA" now. You all think because an alliance is a MRA that they are doomed to fail. In most cases your would be correct.

Yes LEGIONS were an MRA at first, it was needed to collect the ACTIVE players scattered throughout the server. NOW LEGIONS are experience fighters with a strong leadership. They have cut the fat and saved the lean and mean.

We have coordinated and trained. All of us were new at some point, all of us learned from others.

LEGIONS and Incognito simply pointed the new players in the right direction.
Instead of laughing at them, we trained them. Instead of leaving them to their own destruction, we gathered them in and gave them experience.

Instead of chaos, they now have order and organization.

We actually care about our players. we actually support our players, we give them resources and help them to take cities to grow with.

Titans sit and Sim while we train and grow. Titans have about 22 active players, LEGIONS and Incognito have near 100.

YES there are many players that are not active, yes there are many players that only use the phone and not forums in both Titans and Legions. All alliances experience this, it is what the leaders of the alliance do about it, that matters most.

the proof of this will be in grepointel when it updates.

I do not need to say anymore, the proof is there for all to see and Titans are found lacking.

DeletedUser

my money is on a titans player is going to comeback at that with the players were faraway, inactive, didn't call for help or all of the above

DeletedUser

I am not going go thru why grepointel shows we lost those cities we did. Not going to waste my time trying to explain it someone who does not even know what they are talking about. I also don't even understand why you speak for MRA Legions so much? Your not even in any MRA Legions alliance. Your founder of Incognito who has done nothing except sit and sim behind the MRA Legion numbers.

Proof is there for all to see exactly, Titans are just sitting and doing nothing? We only have 22 active players? Look at our fighting BP, we have more than LoD and Incognito combined!
Here is the proof for that..

7AORt.png

DeletedUser2654

No, He is a member of The Legion of Death!

Give it time you guys were the best, but now you guys are going down like the rest! :eek:

DeletedUser

He was speaking of HazzardWarning But more to the point It's called common intrest

DeletedUser

I'd be surprised if either alliance is there in 6-8 months.
We aren't far along enough to really tell are we...

DeletedUser

We are dropping POW members like flies!

I did not see any city from PoW getting conquered by the Federation of Noobs on grepointel? Maybe it will update soon.
You can barely keep up with the conversations here so that will surprise me actually.(don't even know who is talking to who without quoting) >_<

DeletedUser2654

That's because we did not need the worthless cities, we just cleaned them out and kept it clean so the Vegetables could take them.

Yes, I can not keep up I am doing Delphi and Mocholos on the en server as we speak, and on the en forums.