World Heraklion (US32) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8424

Changed my mind, don't have time to join another world. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Uggh, revolt. Are we allowed to know when the next conquest world opens?? My previous world just finished but I'd hate to join a new world that's already been open for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser8424

Uggh, revolt. Are we allowed to know when the next conquest world opens?? My previous world just finished but I'd hate to join a new world that's already been open for 2 weeks.

Yeah I did that once, didn't go so great lol

DeletedUser

When do worlds usually launch? Midnight est or PST? Noon? Some other time?

DeletedUser2654

They don't tell you, So I'm guessing it is to make it fair for people who have to work.

DeletedUser

Nice Stats, But. i order for you to succeed, you HAVE TO be in a good alliance

DeletedUser8795

Who u joining clay, join triumvirate man, join with a Ritchie lol

DeletedUser

Who is Ritchie and why is he an important guy...im confused.

DeletedUser8795

The Ritchie boys from Epsilon was the elite alliance of all time, then they merged with exiles, making it the Exiled Ritchie's....either as u can see by clays stats hardcore guys, best alliance I was ever with.

DeletedUser8795

World Epsilon, last time I was with them, they never ranked 1st bc we kept low member alliance, but ABP wise the best, also we fought wars of ratios from 1 against 5 to 1 against 8 and nvr lost.

DeletedUser

Ahh nice. What do you define as "never loss" and the settings are sort of different. Who knows what will happen.

DeletedUser8795

Ahh nice. What do you define as "never loss" and the settings are sort of different. Who knows what will happen.

As in they don't ever lose wars, at least when I was still there,,,clay virtual or Rama joining this world?

DeletedUser

Dunno. But if these so called "Ritchie Boys" ( sorry for direspecting them) were to go against the more current alliances ( BridgeBurners, The Beginning/*CENSORED*, Titans (From Delphi), Savage Subjugation) as in they decided to team up against these "Boys", do you think they would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.