Good alliances

DeletedUser5244

In that case... don't stop!! :D

As for BB, good for them. I can name lots and lots and lots of worlds where the #1 alliance is a simmer alliance. As for appraxiadaddy, I heard he was a noob from the guys on the .en server.

DeletedUser

You guys gotta come up with a better name though... eventually they're gonna find out you guys are copycats :p

RH Stogus you can't play for your life you little noob.
We are from Upsilon... Where havoc came from, look me up StickBo!

DeletedUser

Is this the same Havoc that is in Omega and keeps reorganizing??

;)

DeletedUser

In that case... don't stop!! :D

As for BB, good for them. I can name lots and lots and lots of worlds where the #1 alliance is a simmer alliance. As for appraxiadaddy, I heard he was a noob from the guys on the .en server.

Approxia is a better player than you, h3ll hunter, he helps, he supports and he is a good leader ( I've seen them play and they conquer cities left and right, unlike your alliance who conquers a city every 3 days...they conquer at least one city per day)

DeletedUser5244

Approxia is a better player than you, h3ll hunter, he helps, he supports and he is a good leader ( I've seen them play and they conquer cities left and right, unlike your alliance who conquers a city every 3 days...they conquer at least one city per day)

You also need to consider how young our world is, there's a big difference. You have never played besides apparaxia, so you have no idea what you're talking about, you've never played beside me either so unless you are an oracle then you're lying,

DeletedUser

Honestly way too early to tell in this world. Most of these alliances will be gone in a week or so.

Also R.H.Stogus thanks for sticking up for the bridgeburners in tau! But we do not conquer 1 a day... We conquer like 10 a day. We are hoping to leave a mark on both Tau and Byzantium. BTW, AD just joined the server!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

Right now I think there are 4 alliances making it past the first 2 weeks, those are Illegal Aliens, BridgeBurners, *Wargasm*, and Public Enemy

DeletedUser5244

Wargasm is gonna lose hard... And Illegal Aliens is. Gonna sink too because Exit strategy isn't playing for real... I think :p

DeletedUser7919

I was waiting for a post to say AD had joined. HUGE fan of his from Zeta. Loved the attitude, the hits, and the fact that such a small alliance was able to own the server for a while. I was actually considering joining up on this server just so I can witness it first hand.

DeletedUser5244

I was waiting for a post to say AD had joined. HUGE fan of his from Zeta. Loved the attitude, the hits, and the fact that such a small alliance was able to own the server for a while. I was actually considering joining up on this server just so I can witness it first hand.

Go ahead, join the world. I give him a month before he abandons his alliance and leaves them to die.

As for Wargasm, they have stars in their name AND it's a copy name.

DeletedUser

Why do you think AD will abandon us??? 2 things. Even if we were in a position where we were loosing he would stay with us (I've played with him for awhile to know this) and he will never have a reason to leave us.

DeletedUser5244

Ask him about Calydon. After leaving his alliance to get pulverized by a few of my friends, he left the server and retreated here. I'm pretty sure you can call that cowardice.

DeletedUser

Go ahead, join the world. I give him a month before he abandons his alliance and leaves them to die.

As for Wargasm, they have stars in their name AND it's a copy name.

The reason why he left is like what most people do: concentrate on one world at a time. H3ll-hunter, you do not know AD....I kind of do...I know how he plays ( good teamwork and good leadership) and that is why his alliance BB is in the lead by a lot ( twice as many points and abp as NO FEAR if you know what I'm talking about....with his right hand strategist ( delibrium) and his good buddy ( goyan) and crego, they can wipe your "Savage Subjugation"if they wanted to....I'm just pointing that fact to you h3ll-hunter....you may think your a good leader, AD is even better than you.