Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser

Exactly gold is worthless other than the advisors, I almost never feel good unless my ls nukes have the captain and my troops have the commander

DeletedUser

So, here are Charl and King Davids stats so far

Rankings_zpsdcf58283.png

Charl's rank: 1041
KD's rank: 1323

Well, less than flattering, i can say that much. You guys need to stop posting here, and start playing ;) Lower than rank 300 is actually quite embarrassing, by the time we have gotten close to you, morale will be hurting us badly because of your small size.

Just an FYI, Strike and I have not even joined the world yet. Anyone want to place bets on how many hours it will take us to catch up and rim these fella's? 8)

Hey jono I'll quit grepolis forever if you or anybody you know can rim me anytime in this world.

DeletedUser

Grepolis has made the game to much based on gold though.

DeletedUser

Ya they pushed it a bit too far with it, still a little handy with it though
But my motto is, cheaters get the axe

DeletedUser

Anybody over 2500 points at this point is obviously a gold user.

DeletedUser

Eh by day 3 the "top" players should be around that mark I just hate there is so many MRAs at the beginning

DeletedUser

Eh by day 3 the "top" players should be around that mark I just hate there is so many MRAs at the beginning

What's wrong with you! MRA's are part of the food chain on grepolis servers. They provide nice food early on.

DeletedUser7307

In tau i started out around 500 since I joined really late and made it in the top 5 at one point so that supports what you guys are saying

DeletedUser

Ya i joined Theta 4 days late, ended up in 45, now in a not bad position
MRAs> Borderline MRAs> Poorly run alliances> OK alliances> Good alliances> Death matches is how a world lives and dies :)

DeletedUser

Without MRAs, we wouldn't have those nice cities that we have to clean up and sometimes they attack you with their defense but they got Conquest and whatnot.

DeletedUser

MRAs aren't fun, I prefer long hard fought wars. Was anybody around long enough to see the biggest war in the game Just For Laughs vs. Alliance X in Theta which turned into Just For Laughs, Lords of Light, Jaguar Warriors, vs. Alliance X, Academy X, The Hellenic Armed Forces The Hornets Nest? Or am I the only one who remembers..

DeletedUser

I saw it :eek: Pretty great, TR is fighting like 5 alliances in Theta right now, you gotta be really active

DeletedUser

TR has my old alliance members in it the're fine :p

Without MRAs, we wouldn't have those nice cities that we have to clean up and sometimes they attack you with their defense but they got Conquest and whatnot.

I mean like both sides even is more fun.

DeletedUser

Yes we are taking good care xP Ya to be honest I have never participated in as large war as you had, been in a couple of intense ones though

DeletedUser

I'm hope they'll be one on this server. It seems like there's a couple good pre-mades.

DeletedUser

I don't think I have been in a war yet, or anything like that. My cities in Sigma never get attacked.

DeletedUser

I get a CS launched at me every night in Theta, noobs don't learn don't they lol
Kuro once they do start attacking you better fill up those slots because they will come FAST

DeletedUser

Hey jono I'll quit grepolis forever if you or anybody you know can rim me anytime in this world.

^^ Unlike some people on these forums, i know the limit of my ability, and i really don't think that will happen. Im not one of the great grepo players, i just hate seeing arrogant little kids bragging if you get what i mean ;) Are you using the same username? I havent even checked :p

MRAs aren't fun, I prefer long hard fought wars. Was anybody around long enough to see the biggest war in the game Just For Laughs vs. Alliance X in Theta which turned into Just For Laughs, Lords of Light, Jaguar Warriors, vs. Alliance X, Academy X, The Hellenic Armed Forces The Hornets Nest? Or am I the only one who remembers..

Me! I remember that, it was a great war

DeletedUser

One morning in EN-8 Theta I woke up with 500+ attacks and wanted to cry.

DeletedUser

Hahaha i bet :D I think Robbyn still holds the record... More than 2000 incoming attacks at once, and he didnt lose a city. Ahh the memories :)