Best Leader/ Worst Leader

DeletedUser

I have to also nominate Big Chief for best leader (along with Charl of course). He has a very well run war machine going for him.

For worst, Bigbear666 of Hades Elite and whomever is in charge of The Laestraydogs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still talking about AtomicArchon117? its been almost a month since hes been on

DeletedUser

FOR TAU.
BEST LEADERs: Charl/Big Chiefum
Worst Leaders: I am going with an "underdog" in this one and going for "Dragoncire2" who leads "Dragon Lords". The first 2nd city taken in Tau was a new city which is extremely demoralizing for me personally to come to grip with. It looks like they have about 2 decent players (not including him) and thats it. Very pathetic, even over "Changeart".

DeletedUser

Ever player who creates an alliance with his/her player name in is going to fail (most of the time anyway xDD)

DeletedUser5270

His actual is AtomicArchon117, but nobody likes him which is why he called him dorkatron
haha , you guys at PiD are awesome! Archon made 3 mistakes
1.Being 15 but acting like 5 lol
2.Declaring war against PiD
3.Being AtomicArchon117.....

DeletedUser

...i dont want to get another flagged report by gossip girl on the almighty online thread behind a computer...read between the lines

DeletedUser

This guy... This is why I made him my worst leader choice.. Plus this thread isn't even about you, its about everyone's opinion on who is a good leader or not, if you want go and follow along and stay on topic.

DeletedUser

This guy... This is why I made him my worst leader choice.. Plus this thread isn't even about you, its about everyone's opinion on who is a good leader or not, if you want go and follow along and stay on topic.

The way any of you guys talk about one another NONE of you should talk to one another. Work it out or stop posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7016

I'm new into grepolis.us so I never played into another worlds (I played only into grep.en and grep.it) and I can't say who could be the worst or the best founder...I take a look for ChangeArt in these days (you talk a lot about him).. he has got 10 players into the alliance with 2000 points that are growing a bit slowly and other 7 players are inactive since 3 days with 500 points,that probably means he is inactive as founder and he don't select the active players or he don't use mass mails and maps for show them useful strategies..

...my alliance is into O35-west O45, it's an hard work find players with experience here so I need always to invite players and select them for their activity (using guides, mass mails etc.) , some other founders asked for a merge because they say "we will be strongest alliance"...I know that a merge means have new co-founders that would like to create a mass alliance so I prefer manage my own alliance by myself <.<'

DeletedUser

Predawn just let everyone have their own opinion will you come on this is getting ridiculous and i am getting tired of your crap
Best Leader: Charl/Big C
Worst: Predawn/Changeart

DeletedUser

I don't know any of the leaders and I don't know any of the alliances.

However, I will say one little thing - a good leader doesn't trash talk in the forums. ;-)

Anyway, we'll see how the server pans out in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

However, I will say one little thing - a good leader doesn't trash talk in the forums. ;-)

I need to make a run to the dump today......oops! There goes all my votes for best leader.

DeletedUser2063

Lol guess that makes me a bad leader also :(