Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

What a coincidence you delete your Rho account right as they were starting to gang up on you

DeletedUser5638

Check on GrepoIntel I rarely Played Rho, I dislike Revolt and It was a test server check me out on Omicron/Beta I do not loose cities often.

I'm sick of bickering alright I did not mean to come across as bragging.

DeletedUser6991

Hey guys, I am Tyler Derner, founder of The Elite Basterds. Some of you may know me from XI, I was founder of the Killshot Alliance. You will see I am peaceful, but you don't wanna go to war with me. Any hoo, just wanted to say whats up guys thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6991

Top 12 alliances:

Veni Vedi Vedi - Strong Alliance- Swim

Illyrians Hegemony - Swim

Hades Elite - Float

Ghost Riders - Sink

What Does The Fox Say - Sink

Trojan Tribute - Sink

Game Over - Float

Lycans - Float

55-22 - Sink

The Elite Basterds - Swim

Resureccted - Sink

The Laestrygonains - Sink

DeletedUser5088

Top 12 alliances:

Veni Vedi Vedi - Strong Alliance- Swim

Illyrians Hegemony - Swim

Hades Elite - Float

Ghost Riders - Sink

What Does The Fox Say - Sink

Trojan Tribute - Sink

Game Over - Float

Lycans - Float

55-22 - Sink

The Elite Basterds - Swim

Resureccted - Sink

The Laestrygonains - Sink

One why do you say WDTFS will sink and Lycans will just float
Two you think your sister alliance will just float?

DeletedUser6991

Top Alliances in 3 Months

1 The Elite Basterds

2 Illyrians Hegemony

3 Veni Vedi Vedi

4 Hades Elite

5 Lycans

6 Game Over

7 300

8 The Elite Basterd Academy

9 Ghost Riders

10 Trojan Tribute

DeletedUser6991

Well I think you would swim but it seems everybody does not like you guys that much and hades elite is going to go at war, and that might drag us into it too. 2 v 1, plus others don't seem to like you guys, personally I think you guys would float, but you have to many enemies

@ wdtfs

DeletedUser

Actually we have friends and i'm pretty sure we can hold our own.

DeletedUser5088

Well I think you would swim but it seems everybody does not like you guys that much and hades elite is going to go at war, and that might drag us into it too. 2 v 1, plus others don't seem to like you guys, personally I think you guys would float, but you have to many enemies

@ wdtfs

What about your sister alliance just floating

DeletedUser6991

well I like the way they are setup but they are not growing as fast as they should be, they are falling, not gaining

DeletedUser6991

no for I don't see any damage being done to them, its just they aren't growing as fast to stain in the top 3. Fro what I have seen you guys have done nothing to them yet

DeletedUser

Of course we haven't done major damage to them yet BP has only been off for less than a day.

DeletedUser5088

Now that Bp is over:
V.V.V.: Swim for now (idk how long they will last), good average and bp
Illyrian H.: Float for a bit then sink, they are also the same MRA alliance as in Sigma, but they have good bp
Hades Elite: Sink, At war with WDTFS
Ghost Riders: WHERE IS YOUR BP! low average, sink
WDTFS?: Swim (my alliance)
Trojan T: Float
Game Over: Swim, good bp
Lycans: Swim, Great group of players
55-22: Sinl, got an invite to merge with them 1 hr after I founded WDTFS, MRA much, At war with WDTFS
Elite Bastard: Jump Ship, sister alliances with Hades Elite, really
Resurected: Sink, bp=0
The Laestrygonians: Float for now

DeletedUser2063

I wasn't bragging at all actually, And You have no clue about what was happening so Yeah You can keep Your opinion to Yourself or not I actually don't care. And Rho? I literally was in the process of deleting that account 2 days ago and was giving My city to My alliance. I guess they we're slow LOL.

Yeah I do know what is going on as I have people informing me. Plus I read the forums. Got this today.
"just so you know you wont see a battle between atdhe and big chiefum. they are allied and atdhe is about to join either charl or big chiefum. What does the fox say with the lycans vs game over and venni vetti vicci..Just to keep you up on things. You might already know but i know your not in this server. Atdhe had a premade that as of right now only has 7 people in it. so merciful puppies flopped.
Both MRA's hades elite and the ghost riders are pacted. So hopefully everyone works to grow and smash them out before the real fun begins. Hope i had some info you werent aware of. Love your posts and bold stuff you'll say that no one will."

Also isn't it convenient that you decided to delete your account as the rest of your alliance was falling? I'm looking forward to seeing that here too :)

DeletedUser

Fruit I like you, you aren't afraid to say things that other people wont.