US20 - Tau Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wondering if i should leave Sigma considering I just started there?

DeletedUser5088

Your call. But after hearing your situation there I feel bad for you.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but the only good thing about staying in Sigma is that I know my ocean will be easy to take over as far as I can see.

DeletedUser6486

I'm quitting world sigma to join, I'm going to make a premade in O55

DeletedUser

I'm going to stay in Sigma, but I have abandoned my secondary account in Pi world. I instead will join this new world... so that I can experience what it is like to be a Core Player.

DeletedUser6486

I suggest you look for a pre-made alliance in the core to help you get started

DeletedUser

how do i join this new world ? it doesnt show up on the "other worlds" list , someone wanna invite me to their alliance ?

DeletedUser

World Time

Discuss here!

Does anyone know exactly what world time the new world will be up? For instance, 12am Eastern Standard Time? or 12am Tokyo time? (which would be 11am on the 18th of September, Eastern Standard Time)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know exactly what world time the new world will be up? For instance, 12am Eastern Standard Time? or 12am Tokyo time? (which would be 11am on the 18th of September, Eastern Standard Time)

I'll save this one for Deadalus to answer ;)

DeletedUser4982

Daedalus:

"NOTE: We do not release the start time of new worlds, questions about this will not be answered.

Good luck to all players!"

DeletedUser

I swear, some people do not read the intro to the world, Daed clearly states the time of the world will not be released. Right to the point! Do some reading! Use your brain box!
Also crego i would love for you to join Gravitational Pull ;)

DeletedUser5088

I am creating the alliance "What does the Fox Say?" here

DeletedUser2063

300_931409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.