ABP per player

DeletedUser308

He's on too many worlds. I'd lose interest if I were on 8 worlds too. Either commit fully to one world as a leader, or don't be a leader at all. Do you want your members to give you 50% commitment? do you think they want you as a leader to not be fully committed to the world?

DeletedUser2039

If I weren't fully committed to The Union, I don't think it would be where it is. I mean it could manage without me know, maybe, but getting to where you want to be is more than half the battle in my opinion. Once there, holding it is usually a little easier than getting ahead in the first place.

DeletedUser

He's on too many worlds. I'd lose interest if I were on 8 worlds too. Either commit fully to one world as a leader, or don't be a leader at all. Do you want your members to give you 50% commitment? do you think they want you as a leader to not be fully committed to the world?
lol ok Raffy what ever you say ^_^
The sad thing is I can manage all those worlds perfectly fine.

DeletedUser2796

PH, you don't understand, managing 8 worlds means 2 of 2 things. One, your not dedicated to any one of those worlds and 2 you have no life. Sorry but that's just a fact. 8 world require too much from a person. If you don't play one world seriously, you won't ever get anywhere in this game.

DeletedUser

I've got 3 cities conquered in a week, that's somewhere :p I quit 2 I'm actively on 4.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I only play 2 worlds at a time, one usually being world speed 1 which is kinda like my slacking world i just do nothing on it :p and one world that is either speed 2 or 3...which is this world. Its much harder to be a good player than lead an alliance in my perspective, you have to be online the ENTIRE day to be #1 but being a leader, you can atleast SLEEP lol, tried being a #1 player, it got boring after a while. i like being a leader in one world to make sure its my highest priority on the game and just be a normal member in another world for the heck of it

DeletedUser308

I highly doubt that PH. Unless you are on 24/7 and have 8 tabs open for all your worlds. Which according to grepointel you aren't. Either way, I hope your alliance members know you aren't fully committed to them. Don't get me wrong I respect everyone in JFL. But what's the point in being a "leader" if you're not going to be fully committed to a world? being able to manage those worlds and being committed to all of them are two different things. I'm on two worlds and I find that too much, I don't login to Beta much anymore so that I can run my alliance here.

DeletedUser

I have 5 tabs open, 4 worlds and this one. God you guys need to quit trying to get in my head and the heads of my members. I am fully committed to JFL and always will be so back off.

DeletedUser308

I have 5 tabs open, 4 worlds and this one. God you guys need to quit trying to get in my head and the heads of my members. I am fully committed to JFL and always will be so back off.

You're in your own head bud. You twisted everything that happened yesterday and almost caused a war between our alliances. Leave it to PH to make everything about himself. All were saying is that as a leader, you should not be on 5 worlds.

DeletedUser2796

I know you are but the thing is, if you play 5 worlds, what happens is you spend too much time on this game. You have 5 tabs on 24/7, farming 5 mins in all of them. I would assume you use gold to manage that. If not I'm impressed. Anyways besides that, being a leader is extremely stressful, it requires your 120% paritcipation. Last time I was a leader, I spent so much time on this game I didn't sleep for 48hrs straight. That was the moment I knew I had to stop going for being a leader. It's just too much work I'm not cut out for. Anyways that's not the point, the point is that playing 5 worlds is just not a very wise thing to do in this game. Sure you can play them all but it is very and I mean extremely vary hard to focus on 5 worlds without getting mixed. For example when I was playing on 3 worlds at a time, I would often get worlds mixed up and send messages to the wrong worlds and such. It's really really hard to play that many worlds and not get mixed up. It just takes too much effort. When you think about the people who win WW in other worlds, they DON'T play any world other than that one. Once you get farther in the game you get over 50 cities and if you can play 4 worlds with 50 cities each, your not human.

Anyways, my rants over, my point is don't play 4 worlds at once. I'm not just thinking about the game, I'm thinking about your health. It's not good for you ;)

Oh and SgtSeeker, it defiantly takes more effort to be a leader than a member. If any member is more busy than a leader, he should be leading the alliance. When your a founder or leader, you always(and I mean ALWAYS) have stuff you need to do. It's never ending.

That's it for me, all I got to say on this matter

DeletedUser

It's only a problem when your alliance boots you out and launches 3 CS at all you cities. I got to get busy on defending now so I see your point >.>

DeletedUser2796

You know Purple Hornet, your a great guy and I think if you committed to this world, you would be a big force to be reckoned with :)

DeletedUser308

JFL - 198 abp per member
TR - 379 abp per member

Purple Hornet - 146 abp.

& maybe you have less targets because you have 93 members? lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2796

World Wonders? Your really thinking about world wonders NOW?? You do realize that there are 20 MONTHS before World Wonders start. If you think that nothing will change in 20 months leading up to WW stage, your very terribly wrong. Don't even start talking about WW until at least 1 year from now. That's when you should be preparing, not at the beginning of the world

DeletedUser

World Wonders? Your really thinking about world wonders NOW?? You do realize that there are 20 MONTHS before World Wonders start. If you think that nothing will change in 20 months leading up to WW stage, your very terribly wrong. Don't even start talking about WW until at least 1 year from now. That's when you should be preparing, not at the beginning of the world

I stay caught up on all of the forum posts (both in-game and here), and I gotta say, this dude (regardless of his personal ties) usually makes a lot of sense!

+1 to ya bro.