Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Ummmm.... I do believe you're stealing Sunvaar's (Paul S.) role in the forums
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

How? i'm not running the milestones and talking about how I can only be beaten by betrayal. ;)

DeletedUser15839

How? i'm not running the milestones and talking about how I can only be beaten by betrayal. ;)

Well if that's the only way he "loses" then he really doesn't lose then does he? Seems that people can't beat him straight up from this conversation.. Must be good.

Anyways, like I said, I'll give Sledge credit. They're like Scrappy Doo. Pesky and and persistent. But when the real ish comes around, they'll get mopped.

DeletedUser4951

Nah its a running joke because he shoots himself in the foot. He tried to knife his allies once and it backfired and his alliance left him. He got rimmed on actium and threatened to murder his friend. Then he got beat pretty easily by me in Myonia.

Can't wait to see SL vs Sledge

DeletedUser14548

Well if that's the only way he "loses" then he really doesn't lose then does he? Seems that people can't beat him straight up from this conversation.. Must be good.

Anyways, like I said, I'll give Sledge credit. They're like Scrappy Doo. Pesky and and persistent. But when the real ish comes around, they'll get mopped.
I don't think you can say they will get mopped when we are yet to see you get in the action

DeletedUser4951

I don't think you can say they will get mopped when we are yet to see you get in the action
Sledge: 2
SL/SW: 0

But yeah you're spot on, its too early. SL/SW could knock them out 45-2 or something like that.

DeletedUser15403

Im gonna make a controversial comment here..

But making double alliances this early is never a good idea.. Spartans are gonna have people leaving at in-opportune times .. at times too many revolts to help all of them, and overall be spread thin... im not fronting like GWS isnt a bit spread.. but we dont have 80 members to bring together and defend.

Just my thoughts... double alliances this early is kinda iffy ...o_O

DeletedUser10912

For about 6 minutes i thought you were clever . I was wrong lol. So what is it with you. One minute you wanna be one player, the nest you wanna be another. you love to tell people how many worlds you've won and all your accomplishments. Why do you change your name in every world?? Sucks for the alliance your in right now . apparently everyone on your council hates you but some person thought they needed " balance"

DeletedUser4951

Oh so it was Paul all along. :p

Jesus kid, just stick to one name.

DeletedUser4322

Who is this Sigurd the unbroken guy anyway? Never heard of this short bus rider......

DeletedUser15839

Fair Point. I'm finishing out Oropos as my "main". This world is where I'm going to be more a homeland defender vs a heavy attacker. But once fully into this world, I'll grow much quicker. I'm slow at first, I'll admit.

Uoflgirl: What?

Mole Man: I agree. I believe the reason for the double team here is because this is the Rat team form Oropos with other heavy hitters from enemy alliances and other places (Like myself, h3ll-hunter, and many others). So a stacked team for sure. Just gotta iron out details and fix the kinks. Rats in Oropos is 3 alliances that were mostly filled at one point.. LOL

DeletedUser15357

Apparently its Paul S./Darth Nihilus/ Sunvar :p

^The haters still can't keep me out of their mouths LOL. Sucks to suck. But you two (TSF and Trixie) SUCK! Peace out suckas!!

#CantKillMe
#YouStillSuck
#NoReallyYouSuck
#SpreadYourLiesPeopleKnowYouSuck

#BeastMode

DeletedUser4322

Fair Point. I'm finishing out Oropos as my "main". This world is where I'm going to be more a homeland defender vs a heavy attacker. But once fully into this world, I'll grow much quicker. I'm slow at first, I'll admit.

Uoflgirl: What?

Mole Man: I agree. I believe the reason for the double team here is because this is the Rat team form Oropos with other heavy hitters from enemy alliances and other places (Like myself, h3ll-hunter, and many others). So a stacked team for sure. Just gotta iron out details and fix the kinks. Rats in Oropos is 3 alliances that were mostly filled at one point.. LOL
I hope I read that wrong. A "heavy hitter" you are not
...you are a scrub. Your rank within your own alliance is 28 out of 34 lol....with only 75 cities at the end of a server. NOT impressed. Stop making yourself look good, because quite frankly you sound foolish. Get good kid.

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us58&an=Evil+Eyes&rt=points

DeletedUser4322

^The haters still can't keep me out of their mouths LOL. Sucks to suck. But you two (TSF and Trixie) SUCK! Peace out suckas!!

#CantKillMe
#YouStillSuck
#NoReallyYouSuck
#SpreadYourLiesPeopleKnowYouSuck

#BeastMode
Sunvaar....go take a shower...you are stinking up these externals.

DeletedUser15839

I hope I read that wrong. A "heavy hitter" you are not
...you are a scrub. Your rank within your own alliance is 28 out of 34 lol....with only 75 cities at the end of a server. NOT impressed. Stop making yourself look good, because quite frankly you sound foolish. Get good kid.

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us58&an=Evil+Eyes&rt=points

You're absolutely right. If you also look at my start date, vs everyone else's.. you'd see how I have a MUCH higher ABP avg per day and MUCH faster growth than the majority of the world. There are people who have been in the world since day 1 whereas I started in MAYBE late June or July? And my ABP is significantly higher. Not to mention my multiple GPOTD, LOTD, AOTD, and DOTD awards whereas most who have been around much longer and are much larger don't even have one..

Maybe you need to really look at the facts before you try twisting things. Either way, you don't have to be impressed. I'm not here to impress you. The team I'm on knows that I can fight and I've been a major enemy of theirs. Especially in O44 (in the other world where we're enemies). They are all glad that I'm with them here. As am I.

DeletedUser4322

You're absolutely right. If you also look at my start date, vs everyone else's.. you'd see how I have a MUCH higher ABP avg per day and MUCH faster growth than the majority of the world. There are people who have been in the world since day 1 whereas I started in MAYBE late June or July? And my ABP is significantly higher. Not to mention my multiple GPOTD, LOTD, AOTD, and DOTD awards whereas most who have been around much longer and are much larger don't even have one..

Maybe you need to really look at the facts before you try twisting things. Either way, you don't have to be impressed. I'm not here to impress you. The team I'm on knows that I can fight and I've been a major enemy of theirs. Especially in O44 (in the other world where we're enemies). They are all glad that I'm with them here. As am I.

Blah blah blah....likely story...heard that one a milion times before..you aren't important enough for me to research you in detail...i go by the public facts...and they tell me that you are ranked almost last....and that's your best performance? That's just laughable...go to bed you delusional coward...dont forget to take your medication before hitting the sack.

Ps...WRONG!!! your own team hates you! THATS a fact!

DeletedUser15839

Blah blah blah....likely story...heard that one a milion times before..you aren't important enough for me to research you in detail...i go by the public facts...and they tell me that you are ranked almost last....and that's your best performance? That's just laughable...go to bed you delusional coward...dont forget to take your medication before hitting the sack.

Ps...WRONG!!! your own team hates you! THATS a fact!

LOL Okay