MRA or Suck?

DeletedUser15355

So lets sit down in a circle cross legged and have a talk.......

Topic of discussion: You might be an MRA if....(TOP 10)

1. Mortis.... No MRA tendencies or suckage.

2. Spartan Warriors: Not too shabby: but thats easy when you have no DBP... We will see if you stand the test of time

3. E.L.F. : You Might be an MRA if: you have 50 members with a low average and inactive players IE: stats padding

Antiquity: MRA.....no, you just suck and taking your cities is easy..... hurry up and and AntiQUITy

5. Hammerdown Clan: You might be an MRA if: You have 2 alliances, neither of them are full or even in the top 3....

6. See #1

7. Vendetta: You might be an MRA if... You get dropped down 4 ranks in 4 days.... You have 2 alliances neither in the top 5 even...You're second alliance has an average of 3000 Points....

8. See #2

9. See #5

10. Microwaveable Pets: No comment time will tell.... Look better than a lot of the fruit cakes above them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8795

So lets sit down in a circle cross legged and have a talk.......

Topic of discussion: You might be an MRA if....(TOP 10)

1. Mortis.... No MRA tendencies or suckage.

2. Spartan Warriors: Not too shabby: but thats easy when you have no DBP... We will see if you stand the test of time

3. E.L.F. : You Might be an MRA if: you have 50 members with a low average and inactive players IE: stats padding

Antiquity: MRA.....no, you just suck and taking your cities is easy..... hurry up and and AntiQUITy

5. Hammerdown Clan: You might be an MRA if: You have 2 alliances, neither of them are full or even in the top 3....

6. See #1

7. Vendetta: You might be an MRA if... You get dropped down 4 ranks in 4 days.... You have 2 alliances neither in the top 5 even...You're second alliance has an average of 3000 Points....

8. See #2

9. See #5

10. Microwaveable Pets: No comment time will tell.... Look better than a lot of the fruit cakes above them

BUT Spartan Warriors and Spartan-Warriors combined have 67,470 DBP and Mortis and Mortis. combined have 68,054 DBP. Are both alliances untested or both tested? Can't say that SW does not have no DBP when the difference between them and Mortis is less the 1K DBP lol

DeletedUser7813

Oh russki, you and your 'fun facts.'

Can't you see, Homegod is trying to present his own 'alternative facts'

DeletedUser15355

BUT Spartan Warriors and Spartan-Warriors combined have 67,470 DBP and Mortis and Mortis. combined have 68,054 DBP. Are both alliances untested or both tested? Can't say that SW does not have no DBP when the difference between them and Mortis is less the 1K DBP lol

Thats a cool story until you factor in member count =P
97 For Spartan Squares
81 for Mortis....

So lets analyze that.
SpartanSquares:
Total average 690 DBP/Player
Average of main: 450 DBP/Player

Mortis:
Total Average 840 DBP/player
Average of Main: 1080 DBP/Player

DeletedUser7813

What's this "main" I hear you speak of? This is Sparta!

Ok, had to say that just this once.

DeletedUser15618

show us how many cities (of REDs) both of the SWs have taken in all.... OOOO Wait.... You can't when all you do is found or take browns or inactives (not reds)
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
then your alliance pacts the entire world... Leaving only browns and Anchors for SW to take. Yet you are here talking? lmao go build stuff for us to take please. MRA or scared. Not sure yet... but either will fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Lol try again. You seem to be speaking of some other alliance. How many of ours have you taken? That's right, you're just "getting ready", ie: taking browns.

DeletedUser15355

Lol try again. You seem to be speaking of some other alliance. How many of ours have you taken? That's right, you're just "getting ready", ie: taking browns.

You know Vendetta fell from like rank 3 to rank 8? Yeah..... Theres a reason. We have as an alliance taken more Red than Browns =P
Don't worry, Once we make it through V for..... OOps has to be appropriate =P and We make Ant-Quity, SW will be made short work of. Pull up a MAP, there is a nice big gap between our alliances with No cities imbetween em.... Dont worry, we'll catch up with you, no need to feel left out Girlscout

DeletedUser7813

I welcome it. In the meantume, we'll keep bp-farming the cities you guys put up in 55. Or maybe take a couple. Remains to be seen.

DeletedUser15618

awe sweet!!! iv'e taken more cities in this world then ANYONE! And your talking crap?!?!? No worries... I'm on my way
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15355

I welcome it. In the meantume, we'll keep bp-farming the cities you guys put up in 55. Or maybe take a couple. Remains to be seen.

Yeah its been a good laugh as to what you guys call an "attack".... hahahaha
Believe me, we are laughing at you =) Dont worry, we will show you guys what real nukes look like soon sunshine, until then keep talking the talk with those crippled legs of yours =)

DeletedUser15355

So while you're running your yap, Ill just point out that Mortis (The main alliance) has more ABP than your main and academy alliance put TOGETHER, and last I checked you outnumber us by almost 20 players =)
Thats not even counting totals here.....We almost double your ABP, so keep "Farming" lol

DeletedUser7813

Glad you're laughing, we certain it are. A couple half-cocked attacks to wipe out a players entire offense, complete with mythics and LS sleeping at home... I find that hilarious.

Who knows what would happen if we actually put our full attention on you. It might be downright hysterical.

I give you guys props for saving what cities you have, and for clearing out the MRAs Vendetta and Antiquity. But lets be real. You dont see us bragging about destroying Apex. This server hasnt seen a real war yet. Maybe when you guys get confortable, we can show you one.​

DeletedUser15355

Glad you're laughing, we certain it are. A couple half-cocked attacks to wipe out a players entire offense, complete with mythics and LS sleeping at home... I find that hilarious.

Who knows what would happen if we actually put our full attention on you. It might be downright hysterical.

I give you guys props for saving what cities you have, and for clearing out the MRAs Vendetta and Antiquity. But lets be real. You dont see us bragging about destroying Apex. This server hasnt seen a real war yet. Maybe when you guys get confortable, we can show you one.​

LOL you're ABP says otherwise.

DeletedUser

Maybe less talk and more action. You are in Spartans? Your top player ghosted cause you pacted the world. Like I said, maybe less talk and more action. So far it hasnt been impressive and yes its early. Gonna pact with MIT and BS also?

DeletedUser7813

Maybe less talk and more action. You are in Spartans? Your top player ghosted cause you pacted the world. Like I said, maybe less talk and more action. So far it hasnt been impressive and yes its early. Gonna pact with MIT and BS also?

No, he ghosted because he wanted to pact with Name Changers and leadership said no. Get your facts straight.