MRA or Suck?

DeletedUser15355

No, he ghosted because he wanted to pact with Name Changers and leadership said no. Get your facts straight.

You and your "facts"... LOL
How about the fact that your ABP is terrible and you continue to talk a hard game?

DeletedUser8795

How about the fact that your ABP is terrible and you continue to talk a hard game?

His personal ABP or the alliance ABP? I mean if we are talking about personal ABP then you have no room to talk, ranked 416th in ABP, then again you are probably talking about alliance ABP since you have nothing to brag about.

DeletedUser4322

OMG Russki...you are right!!!!

LOLOLOL This server is FULL of forum tough guys!!! This fool over here is talking trash when his FIGHTER RANK IS 430 !!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Holy mother of God!!! YOU my friend are the true definition of a coat tail rider!!! Please, don't even reply to this. Just shut your mouth and let others on your team speak. YOU ARE COMPLETELY USELESS HOMEGOD!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us62&pn=HomeGod&rt=overview

#GetCarriedSon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15355

OMG Russki...you are right!!!!

LOLOLOL This server is FULL of forum tough guys!!! This fool over here is talking trash when his FIGHTER RANK IS 430 !!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Holy mother of God!!! YOU my friend are the true definition of a coat tail rider!!! Please, don't even reply to this. Just shut your mouth and let others on your team speak. YOU ARE COMPLETELY USELESS HOMEGOD!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us62&pn=HomeGod&rt=overview

#GetCarriedSon

Dont worry sunshine, Ill catch up. Dont have as much time to play as I'd like.
Was also ranked 40th in ABP in US58 while only about 120th overall, before I left. Dont worry sunshine, Im gearing up to go =)
Id bet I've been playing longer, and Id bet Id whoop you head to head

DeletedUser4322

Dont worry sunshine, Ill catch up. Dont have as much time to play as I'd like.
Was also ranked 40th in ABP in US58 while only about 120th overall, before I left. Dont worry sunshine, Im gearing up to go =)
Id bet I've been playing longer, and Id bet Id whoop you head to head

40th? LOL

Ok, just stop talking dude.

DeletedUser15355

40th? LOL

Ok, just stop talking dude.

us58 is wrld spd 4, and unit spd 4..... Can you even compete at that level bro? I dont think so.... Infact looking through your intel, you talking about being a "Beast" is a load of it girlscout.
So being 40th, in a speed 4 while being a single dad..... I dont think you can legitimated trash talk.

Lets look....
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us59&pn=Poseidons Trident&rt=overview SUCKAGE

Even looking at current server:

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us62&pn=Poseidons Trident&rt=overview

Looks like you got smacked in the teeth and backed up your buddies, but your ABP is total trash.... DO people just had you cities because you're a self proclaimed "BEAST" good grief man, you're like every other 12 year old egomaniac LOL
YOU HAVE 3K ABP and are over here talking about how bad you are LOL.... anyone can build DLU.... Seems to me that someone has been taking brown cities all day because they are afraid that red ones defend..... Damn.... you must be what.... 15? To have an ego like that......pshhhh....
Ill see you in game mate.... talking trash with an ABP like that....900 more than mine.......damn... you're a killer man..... I wish I was you...... I just cant seem to be that good.... TEACH ME?
Dont worry Ill learn you good despite the fact that all you do is build DLU.

DeletedUser14910

I dont think you have ever played against PT. He is a BEAST. I was on the wrong side of him in Kos. Hated my life because of that.

Look at all his cities they are all colonizations because he is a full defensive player.

What all defensive players have a lot of ABP???

DeletedUser4322

us58 is wrld spd 4, and unit spd 4..... Can you even compete at that level bro? I dont think so.... Infact looking through your intel, you talking about being a "Beast" is a load of it girlscout.
So being 40th, in a speed 4 while being a single dad..... I dont think you can legitimated trash talk.

Lets look....
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us59&pn=Poseidons Trident&rt=overview SUCKAGE

Even looking at current server:

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us62&pn=Poseidons Trident&rt=overview

Looks like you got smacked in the teeth and backed up your buddies, but your ABP is total trash.... DO people just had you cities because you're a self proclaimed "BEAST" good grief man, you're like every other 12 year old egomaniac LOL
YOU HAVE 3K ABP and are over here talking about how bad you are LOL.... anyone can build DLU.... Seems to me that someone has been taking brown cities all day because they are afraid that red ones defend..... Damn.... you must be what.... 15? To have an ego like that......pshhhh....
Ill see you in game mate.... talking trash with an ABP like that....900 more than mine.......damn... you're a killer man..... I wish I was you...... I just cant seem to be that good.... TEACH ME?
Dont worry Ill learn you good despite the fact that all you do is build DLU.
So, Do you think that by typing in bold will make your comment more serious? LOL

You can't EVER compare yourself to me. You are just another random player kid. Get on my level. Please, come "see me in the game". You'll walk away with a sore ego lol. I will even pay you resources to come and get me. Common boy, lol

BTW, that us59 link you posted ? That was my gold trading server...Guess that joke's on you LOLOLOLOLOL

#RandomRandy

DeletedUser15355

SO basically he sucks.... he cant take cities... just defends and gets hand offs and presumes to talk trash? LOL
I've probably been playing this game half of the years he's been alive..... hahahah
12.9... hes almost 13....Check the ego.

Defensive players have a purpose, but they arent the ones who play hardball at the end of the day....

Dont worry, we will bump heads, but I guess that'll be on my terms since you are afraid to attack anything

DeletedUser14910

I really hope you alliance has no defensive players like PT will make it easy to walk through.

DeletedUser4322

SO basically he sucks.... he cant take cities... just defends and gets hand offs and presumes to talk trash? LOL
I've probably been playing this game half of the years he's been alive..... hahahah
12.9... hes almost 13....Check the ego.

Defensive players have a purpose, but they arent the ones who play hardball at the end of the day....

Dont worry, we will bump heads, but I guess that'll be on my terms since you are afraid to attack anything

And YOU play hardball?? Mr. almost 400 ranked! Ok Random Randy...lololol

Again, come at me...hopefully by that time you'll break the 200 rank :eek: LOL

DeletedUser15355

If you're constantly defending you're gunna lose. =)
We will see, its still very early in this server =P
Stats mean pretty much nothing yet.
I will show you how offense is properly played. This will be a fun server.
Just too slow LOL. We will meet, you keep an eye on my stats girlscout =P

DeletedUser4322

If you're constantly defending you're gunna lose. =)
We will see, its still very early in this server =P
Stats mean pretty much nothing yet.
I will show you how offense is properly played. This will be a fun server.
Just too slow LOL. We will meet, you keep an eye on my stats girlscout =P

If you're constantly defending you're gunna lose. =) ---Tell that to the HUNDREDS of players that FAIL to take my cities
We will see, its still very early in this server =P---- You can actually say that IF YOU FINISH A SERVER..#GetYourQuitOnAgain
Stats mean pretty much nothing yet.----Pffttt..NUMBER 1 EXCUSE EVER for poor performance (get original kid)
I will show you how offense is properly played.---Mr. 400 fighter rank lol. You are as intimidating as a gummy bear LOL
This will be a fun server.---Correction, IT IS a fun server. YOU just haven't played it yet LOL
Just too slow LOL---#SettingUpTheRageQuit
We will meet, you keep an eye on my stats girlscout =P---I'm rooting for you! You can do it! LOL

DeletedUser15355

LOL.
I've been slacking =)
Dont worry, I wont disappoint =)

DeletedUser4322

LOL.
I've been slacking =)
Dont worry, I wont disappoint =)

You didn't finish your post..let me help you Randy...

I've been slacking =)
Dont worry, I wont disappoint...THAT much =)

DeletedUser

LOL shouldnt we get back to the topic of this thread, rather then arguing about individual abp in a world thats a week or two old... PT did get off to a nice start. And i will actually agree with him that defense is important. I still think Spartans are a bit mra ish. Supposedly they have only one nap while one of their x members posted on here a few days ago that they were pacted with the world... Interesting... Apparently most of the world thinks Mortis is trash. Some things never change. According to Russki we have no shot at winning :) Funniest part is I heard that on Alpha, Kappa and Zakros.

Btw my bp sucks, but having won 3 worlds leading alliances, I feel like I do have the ability to talk trash. If you need links to check it out, let me know...

Talk is cheap.

DeletedUser7101

Have u ever played defence for ur alliance....
defensive players don't play hardball? what the hell u r talking about man.....u have to be putting ur one of the best and most active players for defense.
Anyone can build offense and strike on a day of alliance op day which is mostly 2-3 day per week (even if its most hard hitting alliance).

For defense u have to be active every day....and nearly all time cause u don't know when u or ur alliance will be attacked.
Considering all this .........if it's not more its equally hard and important?

Plus man his abp too is more than u and u consider yourself offensive...

Btw my bp sucks, but having won 3 worlds leading alliances, I feel like I do have the ability to talk trash. If you need links to check it out, let me know...
Talk is cheap.
U have every right to talk trash.....have seen u in action. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

Gee bro (HG) and you tell me to get a life with my Milestones lol

PT, honestly, nobody has really heard of you except a few.. And you are BY FAR one of the least impressive people in this world, especially with all your talk about how good you are. If you're a defensive player, that doesn't make you good, it makes you cowardly. This is a fighting game. Attack people. Great if you're a good sniper in the defensive aspect and can prevent a lot of revolts in your cities [on your own] but if you're not really attacking, then you're just as lame as the rest of them and part of the problem to the game currently.

Turning it from a war game to patty cake and who likes who.

But I digress..