Thebes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4322

It's always nice to read about the server....got to keep up with it though

DeletedUser15617

Is it 3/3 or 3/2? Announcement thread and tab description are different...

DeletedUser10912

I'm good with the news paper, just no mile stones please :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser4322

FYI, HG is a REAL fighter so all you mamby pambies better watch out because he doesn't do hug fests

LOLOLOLOLOL Was this comment a joke? I am certain it had to be. His numbers are NOT impressive. They are mediocre at best. On his BEST server, there are more holes on his stats than Swiss cheese...

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us58&pn=HomeGod&rt=overview

Maybe YOU "Sunvaar Se Noob" should stick around this server long enough to know what REAL fighters look like.

DeletedUser15255

finally another revolt world im looking forward to playing with some old friends if i see them if drop in
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15357

LOLOLOLOLOL Was this comment a joke? I am certain it had to be. His numbers are NOT impressive. They are mediocre at best. On his BEST server, there are more holes on his stats than Swiss cheese...

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us58&pn=HomeGod&rt=overview

Maybe YOU "Sunvaar Se Noob" should stick around this server long enough to know what REAL fighters look like.

I've won 3 worlds buddy. Led one of only two teams to beat AD as well. This is just a newer account because I'm too well known/hated on my main because I LOVE to make examples of people, and especially people who post garbage like this. IF you want to take him on, go for it.

Also, if you'd read, I'm not actually playing this world. Just gold trading and doing the milestones. But I've seen you fight before, you're okay imo. Can't remember the world we both were in at one point but I know you checked out before it was over at least.

Side Note; Uoflgirl: Why no milestones??

DeletedUser4322

I've won 3 worlds buddy. Led one of only two teams to beat AD as well. This is just a newer account because I'm too well known/hated on my main because I LOVE to make examples of people, and especially people who post garbage like this. IF you want to take him on, go for it.

Also, if you'd read, I'm not actually playing this world. Just gold trading and doing the milestones. But I've seen you fight before, you're okay imo. Can't remember the world we both were in at one point but I know you checked out before it was over at least.

Side Note; Uoflgirl: Why no milestones??

You cant EVER make an example out of me. You know why I can post garbage like this all day long? Because I can back it up in the game. Come play the server and teach me a lesson please...lololol

DeletedUser15357

I already told you I'm not playing it in the manner you will be. After I'm done winning the world I'm in now, I'm going to take a break from actually playing for a while. And will solely do milestones and gold trade for a while. If you're still around when I do come to really play again, I'll hit you up.

DeletedUser4322

lol..what's the old saying?

Those that can't do...teach
...and those that aren't good at playing Grepolis...Gold Trade

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

PT, I'm not changing my plans just because you want to have a measuring contest. I don't lose those. I've put many world winning teams (entire teams) in their place. Talk all you want and heck attack my measly city all you want. I don't care. I'm here for two purposes and that's not changing. Like I said, when I do come back after my current world win to really play, I'll hit you up and let you know where I'm going. And if you're still around then, then we'll go head to head. Until then, good luck (and try to finish this one, you'll enjoy the ending milestones :) haha! )

DeletedUser4322

So tell me again how many servers you have rode coat tails . ..I mean...won...again? And how many you have completed? I think I missed it the first 3 times.

Seems like the one that wants to measure things here is you. Are you trying to overcompensate in grepolis in order to compensate for your lack of penis size? Tsk Tsk Tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.