Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10240

Loop, I read he said it was easier to fight BK, than WDM/WTS. No that it was easy. At least that's what I understood.
Yeah infinite its better to go into a 1:1 war than to go after a 15:1 one... Current stats in the past 30 days in the WDM/WTS v Havoc/OOH/(cant get EB stats so i added 40/2 even though both were higher i know it was like 65/3 or something like that) is 179/12 (14.9:1)

thats what he meant not that you are an easy opponent just statistically a 1:1 battle is much better in their eyes than a 15:1 battle which is the proportions of takes/losses for havoc vs wdm...

DeletedUser15059

Easier than Wdm obviously, but imo, they aren't really gaining much at fighting us.

DeletedUser10240

Easier than Wdm obviously, but imo, they aren't really gaining much at fighting us.
but you have to remember this is all while being slaughtered by wdm... By the looks of it if we were not at war with havoc BK would be losing decisively to them right now. But that would not be a suprise considering its the #3/#10 vs #6.

DeletedUser15059

but you have to remember this is all while being slaughtered by wdm... By the looks of it if we were not at war with havoc BK would be losing decisively to them right now. But that would not be a suprise considering its the #3/#10 vs #6.
There are many possibilities but I would look at reality. Havoc is not gaining ground by attacking us, and since they are running out of people in 35 and surrounding to feed off of, they will sink soon. If anything they should be looking at any other possibilities to at least survive the war(although its pretty hopeless at this point). BK has lost a few cities to havoc, but has also taken a few making a pretty even war so far. I also wouldnt be so quick to assume the alliance with more points wins, it doesnt always work that way and things change so rapidly and drastically in the game that its extremely difficult to accurately say what could be happening to bk rn given wdm wasnt crushing havoc. Although, chances are higher the alliance with more points will win if they are properly organized and attack well.

DeletedUser10240

I have a city BK should go for its called free city my only 34 city but trust me its not free i dont actually want the city only reason i still have it was because it is my starting city i will defend the shit out of it only for that reason... Go for it BK please give me some BP... im gonna constantly hc the BK guy on island if nobody goes for it... I love you guys but lets get a bit of friendly competition going here nobody likes to see a random city in the middle of their cluster get rid of it guys come on

DeletedUser14867

I bet Friday if all of BK attacked your O34 city they still wouldn't capture it (bunch of noobs lol) I challenge them to stand up to us in WDM and take it.

DeletedUser10240

i mean not a friendly competition i mean you guys suck so much no balls no balls you wont do it i know you wont no balls no balls you wont do it i know you wont no balls no balls no balls Bunny killers losers bk losers HIT ME GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT COME ON GO FOR IT LOOSERS LOOSERS
OMG I JUST REKT ALL OF BK GUESS THEY SHOULD TEACH ME A LESSON AND TAKE MY CITY FROM ME GO FOR IT BOYS I WANT THE BPS PLEASE I BEG PLS PLS HELP ME THE CITY IS DEFINITELY NOT STACKED I SWEAR *fingers definitely not crossed*

DeletedUser10240

acc.gif

DeletedUser15059

Lol, why would we attack your only city in 34 that is already probably stacked and give you bp at the expense of our resources. Sorry, but no. Farm the guy on that island all you want, and give us the bp in defending his city. Thats sounds like more of a plan to me :).

DeletedUser12321

So let me make sure i understand this. Even if they tried really really hard BK could not take a city in 34? The Leader in BK must really suck, wonder who that is?

DeletedUser15059

Definitely not saying we couldnt take that city, but assessing the costs in taking that city... We certainly wont be throwing random attacks at it.