Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11791

I'm from Australia, since we are such a poor country with the worlds dodgiest internet, we have to use other peoples servers like the US server, as we don't have the bandwidth to host our own... so i'm going to stay right out of the bias patriotic arguments
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But as for this;
Thanks to some person who have ask the moderation for bann all of my alliance for "sexual content" in our profile. Thats such a ridiculous thing to play like that

I agree this is dirty play who ever reported such things. Reporting this stuff should be done so when the polite request to the owner has been denied or laughed at. Then you have the right to report it.

Patriotism aside, if you want to beat someone at a game do it fairly imo, playing dirty is a dogs act. And if you can't beat them fairly, swallow that hard ego you have and just admit that someone is better than you. Heck, we aussies have to do that every 4 years in the Olympics lol
(except for when Steve Bradbury in 2002 winter olympics won Gold, call it pure *** luck, but ill take it as a win
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
hahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Thanks to some person who have ask the moderation for bann all of my alliance for "sexual content" in our profile. Thats such a ridiculous thing to play like that with us just because US we don't mind. If you find my profile with "sexueal content", the next time you can send me a message, because of course nobody have does this just for bother my alliance.

Dame Dolla

I've been called out by the mods at least 4 times. shake it off, and don't sweat the small stuff. you should worry about the fact that I'm coming for you. :p

DeletedUser

I'm from Australia, since we are such a poor country with the worlds dodgiest internet, we have to use other peoples servers like the US server, as we don't have the bandwidth to host our own... so i'm going to stay right out of the bias patriotic arguments
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But as for this;

I agree this is dirty play who ever reported such things. Reporting this stuff should be done so when the polite request to the owner has been denied or laughed at. Then you have the right to report it.

Patriotism aside, if you want to beat someone at a game do it fairly imo, playing dirty is a dogs act. And if you can't beat them fairly, swallow that hard ego you have and just admit that someone is better than you. Heck, we aussies have to do that every 4 years in the Olympics lol
(except for when Steve Bradbury in 2002 winter olympics won Gold, call it pure *** luck, but ill take it as a win
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
hahaha)

[humor alert]

Thats the difference between France and other country. We can be pride of us

More seriously, I'm not patriotism. In France we have a different word: Chauvin. Its mean you are patriotic, but with humor, and not seriously if you want. I'm chauvin.

Oggami, this is theonly means you got for stop me eheheh And don't forget, I gonna take a second city I thnik in the week. Wait.. wait.. Not an issue against me mouhahahahaha

For the banned: No message on this one... I hope every body understand: If you do this, you can say "we don't shine". Oggami, say this to your friends :)

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser

My friend Lee de la tridade stay banned after 3 days of message sended to the animation, no answer. I hope here somebody will heard me.

Thats not serious friend moderator.. really not serious.

DeletedUser

Do you know some US tools for grepolis? For know who is inactive, cities with more than X point in the oceans etc?

Dame

DeletedUser13946

we dont mind - i wouldnt mind if you sank to the bottom of the ocean SINK
Z3RO - they jank but they might know what they doin FLOAT WITH FLOATIES
Band of the Red Hand - you wanna make your way into 44 without starting a war? well, i've got some bad news for you SWIM
Dark Nightmare - sounds like a metal rock n roll band EATEN BY SHARK
Zombie Elite Pirates - they will all get bashed in the head by Lucille SINK
Z3RO X - because this was a great idea m8 SINK!!
NEMESIS - they shall fall at the hand of the band of the red hand (probably maybe i dont know) FLOAT FOR A BIT THEN SINK
Desolation - desolation of smaug was the best hobbit movie SWIM JUST BECAUSE
Eviction - who even are these people MMM IDK
Troll Inc. - this band of nooblets be sharing 54 with a billion other alliances so they gon die SINK
What they said - yeah, what he said. he said they gon SINK
THE DARK *ONES * - what's the point of the space after "ones?" it makes it look weird. i mean, come on, you gotta be professional. what's the point of the asterisks, too? what's the point of anything? i don't know. SINK, and everybody else sinks too. nobody wins. /endworld

all of my well thought-out predictions will come true

DeletedUser7789

Eviction is made up of players that won Pi and Naxos. Played with and against all of them. Good players.

DeletedUser13946

Eviction is made up of players that won Pi and Naxos. Played with and against all of them. Good players.
i've heard of them as well, lol, i just didn't know what to put for them.

DeletedUser

Guys I don't find what is the night bonus in this world. Somebody could help me maybe?

Dame

DeletedUser11088

someone explain to me what the heck i just got done reading
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Kings get in here and do a top 12 already, and make me a sammich while youre at it
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser

1 We Dont Mind - Swim
They have cores in every ocean, are double the second highest in ABP, and are leading in average points
Only thing i can think of to take them down would be a coalition of all other alliances and even that might not be enough

2 Band of the Red Hand - Swim
Very strong core in Ocean 45, the area where WDM is the weakest
Second in ABP with half of WDM and second highest point average

3 Zero Float - Sink
Several Strong core islands in 54 in 55 but are currently losing a war with WDM
Combined ABP of all 3 of Zero, ZERO X, and Zero 2.0 are still less than WDM
expected to be killed by WDM or disband

4 ZERO X See Above

5 Zombie Elite Pirates Float
Pretty good core in 54, 5th highest ABP, but pretty bad point average
in the same ocean as a lot of WDM and Eviction so We'll see how the war between ZEP and Eviction turns out
Float for now

6 Eviction Float
Strong core in 54, Decent ABP and good Point average
Prety much the same as above, we'll see how that war turns out

7 The Dark *Ones* Sink
Bad Core, Horrible Points Average, 10th in ABP
IN the same area as WDM and What they said
Do not expect them to last very long with many threats on their borders

8 What they said Swim
We dont mind academy

9 Nemesis Sink
Core in 44 but horrible ABP and decent average points
in the same region as Band of the Red Hand
Do not expect much from them

10 Troll Inc - Swim
Cored very well in 54, decent averaage points ad 6th overall ABP
Will probably either take the sidelines in the Eviction - ZEP war or will join in and rek

11 Zero 2.0 see above

12 The Kings of Crown Sink
Low point average and horrible ABP
They have no core and will not be around to see WW

dont take my word for it though this is my prediction
its just this thread is so dissapointing i thhought someone should step up and at least make a Top 12

DeletedUser7789

I can tell you are not very good at the game by what you said about my alliance(TKoC). Considering that half our players were invited weeks late, some relocated from 54 and we started a core from nothing in SE45, Not to mention we only have 47 players. Maybe you should do some more research next time dude and take some time to look at who is in my alliance then you will know we wont sink :)

I am sure everyone will see more of us through out the server. Anyone who has attacked us knows we do not let any city go easily...
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HAEQxAJ.jpg
I mean give us some type of credit lol

imma

DeletedUser

For do this top he had just looked at the stats in the oracle without thinking.. This is why I haven't do a serious top 12.. Alliance are players. When you don't know those player you have to shut up.. In my mind..

Dame

DeletedUser

I can tell you are not very good at the game by what you said about my alliance(TKoC). Considering that half our players were invited weeks late, some relocated from 54 and we started a core from nothing in SE45, Not to mention we only have 47 players. Maybe you should do some more research next time dude and take some time to look at who is in my alliance then you will know we wont sink :)

I am sure everyone will see more of us through out the server. Anyone who has attacked us knows we do not let any city go easily...

imma

Just based off of stats, your alliance does not look very good
As i said, I just wanted to add some input because this thread was just people claiming their country is the best
sorry if i offended anyone was just trying to make this thread a little less of a joke

DeletedUser5973

I took one off you guys pretty easily...just saying

You guys also only have 5 of the top 250 fighters, you are not one of them btw. You barely crack the top 500, and you have been here since world start. I think SunWarrior was pretty spot on when it comes to you guys.

imma