Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

LOll, bro I'm here since 3 day, and you talk about point with me, to funny. So before talk about my alliance and myself, wait for see. You are here since how many time? Something like what, two, three week? I suppose you are using real money for have gold? Not me, but in two or three weeks, I will have 5 cities like you.

Oh, like you? Curious, I don't find your IG pseudo.. What is it?

And like you say, my Ocean is just BORING, and this ****ing children mod still activated. But maybe its a good thing, because like this I will have your level: No body will have more than 2500 points when I will take my second city, so like this we gonna play with the same cities level.. No more than 2,5k cities only, wow, you my boy you don't laugh!

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser5973

I don't know what you're saying, but if you are talking to me then my IGN is Evil Grin. I see you in the mighty 4 man alliance over there. Come get me son, looking forward to it

DeletedUser9851

Some from TBD, some from KoD, but mostly JG. The top alliances from Baris. Not too shabby.

DeletedUser9851

LOll, bro I'm here since 3 day, and you talk about point with me, to funny. So before talk about my alliance and myself, wait for see. You are here since how many time? Something like what, two, three week? I suppose you are using real money for have gold? Not me, but in two or three weeks, I will have 5 cities like you.

Oh, like you? Curious, I don't find your IG pseudo.. What is it

And like you say, my Ocean is just BORING, and this ****ing children mod still activated. But maybe its a good thing, because like this I will have your level: No body will have more than 2500 points when I will take my second city, so like this we gonna play with the same cities level.. No more than 2,5k cities only, wow, you my boy you don't laugh!

Dame Dolla

Who are you talking to monsieur, or is it madame?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me just doing like you, take only cities with no more than 2,4k LOLL

If you area role model for your 50 slaves who haven't two cities, I understand now why your ally is already the wonder losing.

And I hope you remember whats was the subject of this debate: Your capacity to survive. Its sad to understand you can't talk frankly with "mature" player without create a virtual fight. You guys, if you answer to me like this just because of a finding about your geographic position, you haven't the experience or the self control for lead a team to the vitcory.

Friendly, little boy whith a mouth bigger than your average cities point

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser9851

Ok, Dame Dolla,

It's clear to me that you have contempt for this entire server. You chose to criticize WDM, even though we are the #1 alliance. You make your points about taking small cities, and such. But if we are so bad in your eyes, i can't imagine how you feel about every other alliance in this server that is not doing as well.

This thread is for top 12. Please make one. let us know how you fell about everyone, not just us

DeletedUser7789

Not jealous at all. If you think my alliance is a joke then yours most definetely is. Watch half of them run to Vm or jump to a safer alliance once it starts getting tough. I know all my members from other worlds and have worked with and against them so I know their experience and that they will not fold so easily. Our core is not great but we are no premade, I joined a week late and started putting players I know in one alliance. Oh and thanks for correcting me, your alliance is full of JG? The top 2 alliance that could not even build a wonder? Your alliance is just the best then ;)

DeletedUser9082

Your whole alliance is a joke, I would be embarrassed to put my name on Oceans Elite, let alone actually be in it.

*Yellow is the color of cowards

Not embarrassed at all. I like this group ;) Some of the most solid people I've ever played with. That's all I got to say about that...(Forrest Gump voice)

Dig the smack talk already tho haha 8)

DeletedUser12119

Some from TBD, some from KoD, but mostly JG. The top alliances from Baris. Not too shabby.

Top alliances? did JG build a WW on Baris? Did TBD try to make 55 their core and then while being bigger than everybody else with Apoc rotating, they built 1 WW? The same as Rational with half the members. Too funny. KoD I give props to, but to put JG or TBD anywhere near a discussion concerning the top alliances on Baris is ludicrous.

DeletedUser

Okay but with my rules: the top 5 alliances, because several other top 12 ally are wings and for the moment I haven't take a serious look in these alliance, with the word "up" and "down", because I d'ont really understand why you say Swim and sink, and without ABP/DBP/ etc :') So this is just a little top five :)

WDM

Like I said, For me the WDM position are to dispache. With a court vision, maybe they can hold their position 3 or 4 month. But the time will work on them, some key player gonna leaves the game etc, so I don't see them with the wonder anyway. But for me, if the other alliance are serious and attack WDM in every Oceans, its a question of week... So, for resume, I think We Don't Mind still be on it thanks to the other alliance who are to stupid for create a coalition who attack We Don't Mind everywhere in their better cities. Because the bigger problem in my mind for them is the low part of the alliance, and of course key player who have cities with just 2,5 K. Whats you gonna do with a 2,5K city.. And even If they are in the wonder aera, they can't win if they stay like this : Dispache. So with a court vision, up but witha long vision, down.

ZERO

Their position are great, their top player are great, but PLEASE, somebody can explain to them player with only one cities with 3k arejuste USELESS?? For me thats absolutly stupid to keep the low player.. If this alliance realize that, and give the lowest cities to the player with 2 cities and more, they can create a work force with 50 players with between 3 and 10 cities. If they do that, their top and key player will be absolutly dominate. Because if you give good cities to good players, you gonna win. So for me they must kick out their low part, take the cities and buil a group of 50players with a huge average point, if they do this, they willbe great. About their position, they are great, but for the moment they are just waiting without real fight.

Predators

For me,they have the better geographic position in the top five: They have the control of a Oceans but the oceans stay "free", so with a lot of cities with 3,5k point for extend their positions. But when i look at the players, this is exactly the same problem with Zero.. If they want create a real and powerful work force with their top player, they can't stay with these player with 3k point..

IAB (the big)

Typical mass alliance. Thats just a huge pool of easy target. They gonna explose before I take my 5 city, thats obvious..

Nightmare

Exactly the same thing.. When you talk about the "top players" it is about the players with 4k point..

So for be honest, yes in this point of view WDM look strong.. But its thanks to the other alliance only.. I don't see good alliance in all point of view in this world... Except AngryBaguette in coming, of course :)

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser9851

So for be honest, yes in this point of view WDM look strong.. But its thanks to the other alliance only.. I don't see good alliance in all point of view in this world... Except AngryBaguette in coming, of course :)

Dame Dolla

There you have it, total disregard for the entire server.

You are obsessed with the fact that players have 2.5K cities. There are many reasons to take those small cities, but the main reason is to create the core. You're saying "what are going to do with 2.5K cities" Well, what are you going to do with your 1.8k city? Your city will grow, and the 2.5K cities will grow. it's not rocket science. But you are entitled to your opinion.

I predict that you will not take a second city. You and your entire crew will be eaten as soon as your cities are tasty enough. It's going to be like Burger King. They turned the croissant into the Breakfast croissandwich. The Baguettes will be turned into French Toast, with a side of bacon. Hmmm Bacon. :p

But maybe not, you're so far out in O64, you're safe from the real players.

DeletedUser

Sorry my friend, but yes, I have a disegrad for the huge part of this servor. Why? Because I see top 10 alliance with 100 players and only and with more than 70 % of these member who can't conquer after two week of games. Because the biggest ally is dispache on 4 oceans with no body to stop them. Because the #100 players is with 11 k. So yes, diffenitly, I think this servor is for the moment really poor if we look at the top alliance only. For player, you know I'm a new player in the US servor so I can't speak about what I don't have a precise opinion.

Except one alliance (Band of the red hand), all of the top alliance are mass alliance.

And one again, this opinion is juste mine, maybe is not the holy reality, but damn.. In France, its simple. Good player play with good player against other group of good player. The top 10 alliance have 40 members, 70 if they are really big, but not 100... Because in your alliance (your = top ten alliance in this wordl), I'm sorry but except Band of the red hand who have more than 50 % of good player with more than one city? No body my friend, no body.

About the point of your cities and the point of mine, its really different. Because in my Ocean like you say, we don't have real challenger... so when will take my second city, because I will, its gonna be cities with no more than 2k points. But your situation is different because you are in Ocean with real player, so with cities wich are already serious.

And once again, we are safe right now, because like you say we are in O64, but you know thats normal to begin the game with 1k cities around you at the beginning, because like you say, 1k cities will grow no?

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser9851

Wow, it looks like your entire crew hates the Americans. You better bring more friends from France, because we ain't gonna stand for that.

Semper Fi!

DeletedUser

Ahahah we are the baguette and "five fruits and vegetable every day" defenser ;)

Look at Poshey profile, this kid kill me

DeletedUser

Stop making a fool out of yourself Youshey.. Your facts for sink and swim are lame man.. What if the players joined late? What if it's a strategy against low morale? If you don't know, it's a request don't tag alliances with your ups and downs

DeletedUser6711

Wow, it looks like your entire crew hates the Americans. You better bring more friends from France, because we ain't gonna stand for that.

Semper Fi!

They are French??? Some of us just beat some Brit Saxons in Zakros. Heck, The French only go into Battle with their Hands high in the air.

DeletedUser

[I hope one day somebody in this game will understand the irony!]

Sad to see one person who accept the other opinion. And coincenditly he is not american..

And no, I'm sorry but this world is a poor world for me If we look at the top alliance. Thats my opinion. I know US haven't philosopher (it was for the pleasure) but french have, and one of them have say "I'm not agree with you, but I will give my life for you have the right to say what you think". So respect my opinion.

For the strategy of moral, for me it doesn't work.. Its can be a long debate,but for me it doesn't work, simply because when you start a world and the top player have just 10k points, moral its not enough for be a real strategy.

For boboes, you compare a english to a french, this is a bad idea ;)

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser9851

For boboes, you compare a english to a french, this is a bad idea ;)

Dame Dolla

ooh a shot at the Brits.

French.jpg

But seriously, we should all be careful, the french are truly scary. The baguettes get rock hard after one day. You don't want to hit by one.

mime.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks to some person who have ask the moderation for bann all of my alliance for "sexual content" in our profile. Thats such a ridiculous thing to play like that with us just because US we don't mind. If you find my profile with "sexueal content", the next time you can send me a message, because of course nobody have does this just for bother my alliance.

Dame Dolla