Thank You

DeletedUser271

Oops.

CIEQ3bQ.png

But thank you again VK, between this attack and all the BP we got from that city on your core island, I have VPs going in all my cities and several more to run
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser14525

2Bm5NmJ.png

^Yes I do. The militia, glad you are happy you kept dumping resources because of my attacks and couldn't build much at all for a while. I will gladly take that. Especially since when we add the harpies, these 100 slingers, and the other 500 I killed I still end up with more bp than your mighty militia got :D

Well they aren't anymore as the city is ours thisisgrepolis

Funny it is as you say you got more BPs from me that I got from you while I was activating my militia.. Funny it is as I won Defender of the Day (check my profile In-Game - I fixed it just for you) by accident, ... oh also forgot, and my mighty 101 slingers o_O
101 slingers lol, the troops I decided to risk to chase your troops back, It was worth a shot IMO. And you go and make yourself proud that you killed 101 slingers, lol.
Also funny that I couldn't build anything when WLS killed 38 harpies, and 800 slingers that day.. I wonder how I built those troops up? by dumping resources? You had your city cleared every night, hence you couldnt attack with more than 70 slings that you built during the day lol.

kokoOP2.jpg

Just another funny thing, that makes me doubt if you were getting discouraged, or everytime you hit you got me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

We Love Sax is easily the most immature alliance I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12822

This is on topic, I was commenting about your alliance's integrity, which I think will be your ultimate downfall....thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9662

Ok fair enough. How about you come and join VK, then tell us we are on the downfall thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12822

Do you have any pacts? Cause if not, that's an issue. Even though nobody likes to do it, it's needed to win. :(

DeletedUser12822

Regardless, I think you'll succumb to the larger alliances eventually without any friends, but we'll see. That's the fun of it, right?

Also, you didn't answer my question.

DeletedUser9662

Well everyone can have their own opinion :). We are fighting a large alliance now and we are doing just fine.

No, we don't have any pacts. Sounds like you are a VK spy to me :mad:

DeletedUser11791

I think the world pact limit has already been hit without us making another :p

DeletedUser9662

Congrats to VK on finally taking a city from us. Took you long enough.

DeletedUser13708

Congrats to VK on finally taking a city from us. Took you long enough.

Um, like i took 5 or 6 cities from you guys (est), not sure where you been. You must be one that got chased into VM or one of the new spawns??

DeletedUser11791

We knew you were helping VK double but i didnt think you were actually in VK :p