Top 12: Sink or Swim

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I see my post concerning one gold free world a year to show appreciation to players that just cannot afford it to the degree others spend it. Thought is was a good idea and a way to instill fairness into this game. If this should be posted elsewhere, let me know. It is an issue that bears discussion.

Here is an example of what to me is not fair. Both of these players are still in BP.

^^^^^^ 7864 points, 1 city
^^^^^^ 6908 points, 2 cities

DeletedUser

I see my post concerning one gold free world a year to show appreciation to players that just cannot afford it to the degree others spend it. Thought is was a good idea and a way to instill fairness into this game. If this should be posted elsewhere, let me know. It is an issue that bears discussion.

Here is an example of what to me is not fair. Both of these players are still in BP.

^^^^^^ 7864 points, 1 city
^^^^^^ 6908 points, 2 cities

thats pretty awesome. gold spenders dont bother me really because i know how to play. i am pretty sure they wont be around in another month or 2.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
thats pretty awesome. gold spenders dont bother me really because i know how to play. i am pretty sure they wont be around in another month or 2.

Yes Gold spenders do seem to jump to other worlds more often. I guess once the thrill of spending all that loot for less and less gain wears off, they need to join a new world to get the thrill back. LOL...

DeletedUser

omg, i just saw that storm dragons reborn have thorr, 2715rick and marinewarpig in it lol. omg they are scrubs and are horrible grep players. if this is the best alliance, gela will be a cake walk........

DeletedUser1048

omg, i just saw that storm dragons reborn have thorr, 2715rick and marinewarpig in it lol. omg they are scrubs and are horrible grep players. if this is the best alliance, gela will be a cake walk........

They have TSF too ;)

DeletedUser7318

Tbh Modz just seems really pretentious, I doubt him or his "Super good alliance" will be that good. Bad players talk the loudest no matter what game it is.

DeletedUser1048

What alliance is he part of in game?

Don't know but he said this yesterday:

we are going to join on Monday, this top 12 will be very different in a couple of weeks. all of u guys are scrubs and will get destroyed pretty easily. storm dragons or whatever their scrubby name will be first to be destroyed by us just to let u know we are business......

My guess is that is AD and if it is then he is in: it Ain't Pink Poodles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Not sure its AD, but I think I know who it is.

DeletedUser

Tick Tock is on the clock... How long before the Kraken's CS is in your dock?
smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

That was not AD