PnP Could copycat "Eviction Notice" be the biggest MRA the Grepolis has ever seen?

DeletedUser

I'm not new to Grepolis and I've seen great share of MRA's and even been in several in my early days. I've faced against original Eviction Notice and similar alliances in EN world. This is my first server in US. and I understand there will be copycats who use other great alliances' names to gain advantage in numbers. But this is ridiculous. Here, Eviction Notice was MRA without its latest addition. They took in KAOS and now SILENCE has this on their alliance profile.

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 3.35.30 PM.jpg

So, Eviction Notice owned up to its original reputation when I joined here and tripled it by having Eviction Notice II and Silence. This is so sad to see there are so many players running to top alliance without knowing they are becoming a big target for all.

Big ups for KAOS and SILENCE leaders for giving in at the first sight of war. I guess EN will have to silently evict its own members soon enough. I've never seen MRA's having 3rd string alliance and it blew my mind to a point to be writing this.

You can defend yourselves however you can Eviction Notice, but your actions will speak louder than your words! HAHA.

BTW, my alliance is small and new. So please, don't try to act tough. This is one man PnP expressing my thoughts. Leave my Newbies alone. Its not an alliance thing. However if your 3rd sting is up to it, we don't mind taking them on. Just let me know here. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

They may suck, but sadly they aren't the biggest MRA Grepo has seen :(

There's been plenty of alliances with 3 branches, some with more I'm sure. I know, it's tragic, no alliance should ever be worse than EN is, but sadly there has been some pretty bad ones.

DeletedUser5181

Not naming any names, but there was an alliance on Phi that had so many branches that if branches were legs, it could have almost been a spider.

DeletedUser9851

Not naming any names, but there was an alliance on Phi that had so many branches that if branches were legs, it could have almost been a spider.

the "evil empire"

evil eyes
evil smile
evil intent

when i left phi.

how many more did they have?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL Oggami, still posting here. As far as En goes, they are an absolute garbage alliance. I dont know what trash Druid and Cyrus are saying to get people to join, but its pretty funny. I think their new strategy is to just make an alliance of 2k players that support druid, so we cant attack them. Eventually we will push them so far away from their leadership that they wont have a chance to do much.

DeletedUser11708

I'm not new to Grepolis and I've seen great share of MRA's and even been in several in my early days. I've faced against original Eviction Notice and similar alliances in EN world. This is my first server in US. and I understand there will be copycats who use other great alliances' names to gain advantage in numbers. But this is ridiculous. Here, Eviction Notice was MRA without its latest addition. They took in KAOS and now SILENCE has this on their alliance profile.

View attachment 2047

So, Eviction Notice owned up to its original reputation when I joined here and tripled it by having Eviction Notice II and Silence. This is so sad to see there are so many players running to top alliance without knowing they are becoming a big target for all.

Big ups for KAOS and SILENCE leaders for giving in at the first sight of war. I guess EN will have to silently evict its own members soon enough. I've never seen MRA's having 3rd string alliance and it blew my mind to a point to be writing this.

You can defend yourselves however you can Eviction Notice, but your actions will speak louder than your words! HAHA.

BTW, my alliance is small and new. So please, don't try to act tough. This is one man PnP expressing my thoughts. Leave my Newbies alone. Its not an alliance thing. However if your 3rd sting is up to it, we don't mind taking them on. Just let me know here. thisisgrepolis

Restricted Access on US-43 had 3 academies, and a large number of "Pacts".

DeletedUser9851

LOL Oggami, still posting here. As far as En goes, they are an absolute garbage alliance. I dont know what trash Druid and Cyrus are saying to get people to join, but its pretty funny. I think their new strategy is to just make an alliance of 2k players that support druid, so we cant attack them. Eventually we will push them so far away from their leadership that they wont have a chance to do much.

I decided to keep playing, but I'm incognito. This world is very interesting to me. And the forum has become boring. Maybe I'll start some stuff again. Anyway, good job in getting the heavy hitters to join your crew, and it looks like i was wrong about Ghost Squad, very wrong. But I'm not here to stroke you guys, you guys do a great job stroking yourselves :p

DeletedUser

LOL Better then building a garbage mra I guess. What was even the thought process to joining Kaos and En into one horrible but large alliance? I dont understand the logic that Boomersooner had with that one.

DeletedUser9851

LOL Better then building a garbage mra I guess. What was even the thought process to joining Kaos and En into one horrible but large alliance? I dont understand the logic that Boomersooner had with that one.

Self preservation. plain and simple. the best players of each alliance will give them a chance to at least float.

DeletedUser12205

People like you who have no friends besides your own multi accounts always cry MRA when they have to face a large alliance. You only wish we were a MRA. Maybe if you keep telling yourself and others this garbage it will become true ;). As you recruit anyone stupid enough to join you. What are you going to tell all those players you MRA'ed in when all your originals are banned along with you? It was a mistake? I'm sure you will have plenty of excuses. Will you tell them those players have to quit? Be sure to keep an eye on just how many of these players are self consumed by this guy. As he tries to act like he has any skill. I see you internalizing your multi accounts. Just because you try and make a lot of noise and point the finger at us dosent distract everyone from what you are doing clown. Lets have a look at alliance changes of your members. Who is the MRA? MRA's never work buddy. Still havent learned. The King of MRA's himself cheating all the way with his multi accounts. Trying to yell that he has skills. You fail every time and have no good rankings in any server. You are a nothing player talking trash about the only alliance that brought the majority of its players over via direct invite. Gold hacks wont save you. Anyone ever done a simple web search on this guys player name? Just how many online gaming communities are you banned from due to cheating and multi accounting? I feel sorry for those that believe in you. Dont you feel bad for what you are doing with theses peoples time they invest? What are they to do once you are found out and banned? Well i guess you dont care if the info about you on the web is eeven half true. Bring your multis to address this here if you dare. How are you going to openly cheat and think its cool? Even more. What sattisfaction would you have IF you could win through cheating. You will always know you were not good enough to win through skill. How much worse is it to lose even after cheating? You are a weak person with no honor or class. Keep talking. Everything in the dark will come to light. Sorry to all who thought any of his rants were truthful.

DeletedUser11708

mflip is a respected and experienced player..... I would willingly join his alliance..... Also, this is not a pnp about his alliance, its about Eviction Notice.... Make one if you want....

DeletedUser12205

lol

mflip is a respected and experienced player..... I would willingly join his alliance..... Also, this is not a pnp about his alliance, its about Eviction Notice.... Make one if you want....
You mad bro? Why so serious? MUST have hit a nerve. Yep I am talking about Eviction Notice how great of a team they really are and how worthless their enemy is. It will be easy for them to prevail against the cheat hard drop outs. You know the type. Always talk about the servers they were in but left. Asking you how things go there. You know the type. Spend a bunch of gold straight out the gate grow real fast then fizzle out. Mainly because they can't win no matter what they do. EN fights the shady, underhanded and untrustworthy. So I see a easy victory
Due to the lack of honor, skill, or endurance of the enemy and their weakling MRA ing of any they can find.

DeletedUser9851

Well, it took awhile, but somebody finally stepped up to defend their honor.

Good for you!

DeletedUser

Cyrus Yavari, you have 260 members including your EN2 and still your points are less than Mortis Nuntius which has 125. You double the members and still weak. You guys took in 2 alliances this early thinking you can become stronger, but instead Eviction Notice will be the big target everyone will go after. I just hope you and your leaders will be ready for the challenge. Don't worry about a multi account. If that's the case let the inno take care of that. Don't cry about it here. Your words aren't much effective than your actions.

I wouldn't have said nothing if you were MRA with original name but you used other great alliance name from .EN and abused it to create a fat pig of an alliance. At least Mortis Nuntius created something original here and built much better alliance than you have.

DeletedUser12205

Get at me in game then. See if you don't fizzle out like the rest. Don't tell me. Show me. I'm bored. In here arguing with noobs. Great name. THANK YOU. I played in the en servers from the very early days. You are the ones talking trash and have no idea what you are talking about. Don't even know the servers I have played..... those who have been around the longest.....go ask them about me before you continue to make accusations about me. Talk to anyone who sticks servers out to the end in the last 5 years and ask them about me. I don't need to defend my self. Most already know. They joined me here. Those I like and respect anyways. Those I don't like to talk about me here as they play patty cake together holding hands. Maybe if all of us work together against EN we can defeat them. Lol. We will grow faster. Maybe this is a fraud copy cat MRA. What they mean is please please be a MRA copy cat. LOL. Wish rejected. We are here to fight. Keep wishing. Always want to talk about a past you were not involved in. Focus at the subject at hand. #2 raked alliance fighting the other top 5 wile the hold hands. Then they call us a MRA because we don't join them. LOL. We came to fight

DeletedUser

Haha, Cyrus, don't get too worked up. You are under a lot of stress it seems. Nobody's making any wishes. You are a mass recruiting alliance. You are being gang banged because you are! I don't have to ask around anyone, you are a copycat. Its good that you guys are fighting back and you should. But your #2 rank won't stand there for too long. Combine both of your alliances and still you can't make it. Haha, so you think your new teammates sizzled out then? You should have kept cooking them instead of taking them in to feed them. By doing so you created enemies in all fronts and that's really your own fault.

I started too late in Zakros and probably you will beat us but I will never join you guys! lol Come get my city. I'm dying to quit this world.

DeletedUser9851

so Beastian, are you kissing MN's butt so they wont attack you, or so they can let you join their crew?

Too funny!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not kissing noone's butt. I have no interest or intention of joining top alliances. I have a small crew on north rim and it is surrounded by EN. Mortis Nuntius can attack me for all I care if they can travel this far. I'm just speaking my mind about an alliance I see as a total MRA.

So samurai boy, how come you left Eviction Notice 2? Couldn't make it to the first one or realized that soon EN will crumble down on ya? Atleast I have what it takes to stand up against alliances like EN. Most just crawl to their feet at first sign of war. That's too funny!!!