Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9662

Hey stogie lets take it to trash talk instead of sink or swim ok? Right place to be.

And yea Tiger he sucks, a lot.

DeletedUser11583

Nice to see there is some love already on the server :D

Also, my handle in EN is Spongebath in case anyone would like to flame meh thisisgrepolis.

DeletedUser11585

NIce record of taking internals you have there :D

sorry but his time was taken up winning nysa

and been founder their and also havign time to be a top player in anther world takes some doing

btw happen to notices how many cites hes lost ??

DeletedUser6798

The core's BP ends today... Someone get us back on track with a sink/swim

DeletedUser

I have 7 cities in Rhammus most of them were conquests, excuse you sir

Dire wolves swim
Lord of Sparta sink
Zero tolerance sink-I mean look, torg, decry and Hobby, the three noob trio
Gummy bears- swim they are good and good leadership tho they have a spy in there
The culling-floating if Thry can beat DW

Oh no, he has 7 cities on another server! WE ARE DOOMED!
But I agree with this statement though. That Torg guy is a total noob.

~T.

DeletedUser

btw happen to notices how many cites hes lost ??

I was only pulling his chain, he did invite it :D

And yes, one less than i lost on en70 (but it was a mushroom that i took back later so i pretend it never happened)

Stats in other worlds are pretty, but really its only the current world that counts. Youre only as good as your last conquest so to speak.

DeletedUser9287

well bp is almost done for me time to get ready for the fight bring on the noobs

DeletedUser11157

Oh no! I am out of noob protection! What will i do? Now everybody's going to kill me!

DeletedUser11583

Stats in other worlds are pretty, but really its only the current world that counts.

I took no offence to it :) Like Phil said, I was busy the last server(s) but only a peon here so we shall see how it goes. Still not sure about coping with a 2 speed world though lol.

DeletedUser

#13 SPARTA

Win two awards early in the game...

1) Most unoriginal name (Bonus points for CAPS)
2) First wholesale theft of Alliance Bio from another alliance

DeletedUser

With BP Ending shall we get back on track... not a particularly well thought out top 12, but might get us back on topic.

=1. Dire Wolves (abp 1st, dbp 2nd)
Seem to have slowed down in growth a bit but still the best average of the top 3. ABP doesnt count for much this early, but does show that at least they dont avoid all the island quests where they will lose troops.

↑2. The Culling (abp 2nd, dbp 5th)
Still nobody seems sure if they are going to fight Dire Wolves from the start, but looks like a good fight if so, but they will be outnumbered 3 alliances to 1, they need allies, or maybe they already have them

↓3. Gods of Sparta/Spartan Gods (abp 7th, dbp 8th)
Many predicted to sink, and seem to have already started sinking dropping a place to third. Already struggling with a bunch of inactives, in trouble before BP even ends.

↑4. Antimatter (abp 3rd, dbp 6th)
Where did they spring from, with no grepostats im guessing this is waste management....

↓5. Toxic (abp 4th, dbp 4th)
Still recruiting in four oceans, including players who are already in alliances. Spread very thin, recruiting in too wide and area and not making friends, not doing them any favours.

=6. The Wheel (abp 15th, dbp 9th)
As previously noted, plenty of experience and keeping two small cores. Have a "Brother" alliance or academy if you want to call it that, so should be solid for a little while.

↓7. Venominium (abp 10th, dbp 3rd)
Still very scattered even after recruiting, and only the top few players showing big growth. Showing good dbp from quests so looks like they are favouring defending over going on the offensive, of course, it could just be a trick

=8. Four Horseman (abp 9th, dbp 7th)
Non movers, really dont have anything to say about these guys.. plodding along like four horsemen

↑9. The Reckoning (abp 13th, dbp 12th)
Another one of the top 12 with a ready made academy to eat, decent core, but already a few low end inactives.

=10. Dire Wolves II (abp 8th, dbp 16th)
See Dire Wolves

↓11. Spartan Gods (abp 11th, dbp 10th)
Like their brother/sister alliance already dropping down the rankings despite recruiting heavily so they are now full. Expect to see Godly Spartans, Spartan Gods II or some other incarnation appear soon.

-12. Death Row (abp 43rd, dbp 18th)
See The Reckoning

Dropping out of the top 12:
Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser8562

stogie I can basically assure you there are no spies in Gummy Bears

DeletedUser10390

↑4. Antimatter (abp 3rd, dbp 6th)
Where did they spring from, with no grepostats im guessing this is waste management....

Yes we decided to go back to our old name from Upsilon.