↓9. Four Horseman
↓10. The Reckoning
-11. Sparta
=12. Death Row

Dropping out of the top 12:
Spartan Gods

DeletedUser

well im hoping it might encourage someone to do a top 12 :D

Since im lazy but dont wanna put these lovely arrows to waste allow me to indulge you.

=1. Dire Wolves: A small group of players trying to rally a mra. Therefore float then sink. Noticeable bp acheivement #1dbp #2fbp/abp

↑2. Antimatter:No offense but you guys change names way too much. Good core. Dedicated members who know eachother. #4abp #9dbp #5fbp swim

↓3. The Culling: My alliance. Wont say much other then swim. Experienced players from all servers, and a aggressive atttitude to boot.Added bonus of you know nothing about me or my alliance and I actually know alot of you.

#1abp #2dbp #1fbp swim
↑4. Toxic: Eh I dont know much about them other then they recruit in all the starting oceans, and have a few good players but also a few inactives. Therefore I hesitate to give them anything other then this. #3abp #6dbp #5fbp Float then sink.

↓5. Gods of Sparta:Eh they got the makings of a mra, but they could always cut the fat either way for the moment I believe its Float. #11abp #5dbp #9fbp

↑6. Dire Wolves II :Now these guys are a whole other story. As the 2nd alliance of the wolves, and being located in our ocean isnt the smartest of things. I dont expect you guys to live long. Sink #7abp #15dbp #10fbp

↓7. The Wheel:Like most of the top 10 has a lot of inactives, but doesnt seem to have a bad core, and with a bit of tlc could do something. Float then swim
#13abp #10dbp #12fbp

↓8. Venominium: Eh copycat mra. A few players massively recruiting and a semi okay core, but eventually they will Sink
#12abp #4dbp #7fbp

↓9. Four Horseman: A experienced group from upsilon, but has a few inactive players and scatterred around the wolves, but they can easily turn it around if they wanted so float
#9abp #8dbp #9fbp

↓10. The Reckoning:Uh I dont know anything about these guys and really dont care to. So float then sink probably. Probably.
#17abp #13dbp #16fbp

-11. Sparta: A group that suddenly boosted but now has a decent core and playerbase, but isnt the best location to be at, but we will see. float
#15abp #17dbp #17fbp

=12. Death Row:See #10^
#39abp #26dbp #34fbp

Thats my top 12. Enjoy

DeletedUser

↓11. Spartan Gods (abp 11th, dbp 10th)
Like their brother/sister alliance already dropping down the rankings despite recruiting heavily so they are now full. Expect to see Godly Spartans, Spartan Gods II or some other incarnation appear soon.

Do i get a point for a correct prediction :D

Demigods of Sparta :D

(soon to be followed by Spartan Demigods i assume)

DeletedUser10111

↓3. The Culling: My alliance. Wont say much other then swim. Experienced players from all servers, and a aggressive atttitude to boot.Added bonus of you know nothing about me or my alliance and I actually know alot of you.

#1abp #2dbp #1fbp swim
↑4. Toxic: Eh I dont know much about them other then they recruit in all the starting oceans, and have a few good players but also a few inactives. Therefore I hesitate to give them anything other then this. #3abp #6dbp #5fbp Float then sink.

Funny you first state you know much then fallow it with you dont know much.

DeletedUser

#1abp #2dbp #1fbp swim

Funny you first state you know much then fallow it with you dont know much.

Well that depends on what you consider *knowing much*. If knowing about toxic is knowing the secrets of the universe please correct me. I said I know alot of people. Not that I knew all of them.

DeletedUser7985

Dimspace you did get it correct! I like "Spartan Demigods" we will have to use that next time. :) Just kidding I am hoping that we can edit down the three into two. Only 65 in an alliance is pretty small, so two alliances is not so bad but three and above...

Loving the top 12 sink or swims. Seems like we have a lot of experienced players in this world which will make this world fun.

mm

DeletedUser11583

you know nothing about me

I know you're a senior citizen, your profile says so
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

Used to 100 in an alliance, so 65 seems small.

On en55 we ran an alliance with 40 members all the way up until the WW stages. We stayed in 3rd overall behind alliances with 120+ members. Smaller alliances always work better IMO

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
indeed, small alliances work well If all players are experienced, but in some cases earlier on there can be a benefit of strength in numbers, but later on in the game nearing the WW stage is beneficial to drop dead weight.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is just more important for small alliances, and choosing allies that recognise small alliances can be useful, very carefully

DeletedUser10179

Yawn.... thanksgiving was tiring, I was sleeping all day... between 5 min loots of course. Also, Dimspace I like those "updates".

DeletedUser

Anarchy-swim
All you democracies, bureaucracies and dictatorships-sink