World Pella (US40) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have answered this before, the InnoGames offices are not open on weekends and we only open worlds when they are there in case something happens and needs immediate attention.

DeletedUser

Daed, you might as well just post "I am no longer answering" Questions in "x" thread go here. Everything else has been spoken." haha

DeletedUser11144

I am acutely aware of the differences, and if you look at World Byzantium it is nearly the same as this world but with a higher alliance cap. A smaller alliance cap leads to the chances of having more skilled alliances in battle. If all the most skilled players join one alliance, how does that make for a fun world? If you got the skill, prove it against others with skill not against MRAs and newbies to the game.

The alliance cap will remain at 40 for this world.

Agree 100%. I'm actually pumped for the 40 member limit, having come from an alliance in Mu that had a dozen members or so until we merged once we hit WW. I like it Deadalus. Only thing I'd like to see different is Speed 3X, but I can live with it the way it is now.

Meph

DeletedUser

I'm game, can't wait. I have tomorrow off, so maybe I can get in at the start.

DeletedUser

i know you won't do it but it get frustrating when you have an island that is all app players that you know will be gone in like a week and they just took up space you where trying to get others into. these people fill up the world i just want a world that is filled with like real players. imagine how cool a world would be if it had 15,000 real players and not just a ton of people who are playing sim city. but i get why you put out new worlds

Lol, I've built empires from the app. Ran circles around a lot of browser players while I was at it.

DeletedUser

This is my type of setting. I think I might just wreck house like as if it was tribalwars. :D

DeletedUser

BTW guys, I have a brand new milestones thread with different (And some of the same) milestones as most worlds have. Grepo has gen 2 worlds so I figured it's time for Gen 2 milestones. Lots of good ones!

So no milestones please! As when I get on tomorrow I'll post it :)

DeletedUser9662

BTW guys, I have a brand new milestones thread with different (And some of the same) milestones as most worlds have. Grepo has gen 2 worlds so I figured it's time for Gen 2 milestones. Lots of good ones!

So no milestones please! As when I get on tomorrow I'll post it :)

I almost made one :p

DeletedUser

Forgive my ignorance, but does the fact that "This world will have the old hero world features enabled" mean that Artemis will be an available goddess?

DeletedUser

When do they normally open them? This will be my first time jumping in at day 1.

DeletedUser10111

they open when you beg on your knees and say "pretty please with sugar on top."

DeletedUser

they open when you beg on your knees and say "pretty please with sugar on top."

I was going to make some sort of reference to your girl being easy. Kind of an f you back for your sarcastic response, but then I saw your profile picture and thought it would be a waste.

DeletedUser

^^^Well I guess someone has got to do it. Who wants to be the teacher pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.