World Pella (US40) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like how its conquest and i guess i could deal with 2 stats but....40 alliance lmit?

DeletedUser

ya. i as waiting for at least like a 80 Alliance cap. and speed 3 world with speed 3 unit as well. i knwo 4 other premades have been waiting for the same

DeletedUser

So basically the world I just released a couple weeks ago, except Conquest. Or almost exactly like Byzantium.

I cannot release the same world settings over and over, there has to be some diversity.

DeletedUser

So basically the world I just released a couple weeks ago, except Conquest.

exactly that. i remember when ever is saw those stats for US39 i was happy then i saw revolt and i got all sad lol.

DeletedUser11069

So basically the world I just released a couple weeks ago, except Conquest. Or almost exactly like Byzantium.

I cannot release the same world settings over and over, there has to be some diversity.
Revolt and conquest are th biggest difference lol people may sacrifice other stuff but a lot of people will not switch between the two

Make the alliance limit 80

DeletedUser

Revolt and conquest are th biggest difference lol people may sacrifice other stuff but a lot of people will not switch between the two

Make the alliance limit 80

more people might explore other settings if the alliance cap is higher. i mean other wise we would have MRA alliane chains of 10 or 20 lol

DeletedUser

I am acutely aware of the differences, and if you look at World Byzantium it is nearly the same as this world but with a higher alliance cap. A smaller alliance cap leads to the chances of having more skilled alliances in battle. If all the most skilled players join one alliance, how does that make for a fun world? If you got the skill, prove it against others with skill not against MRAs and newbies to the game.

The alliance cap will remain at 40 for this world.

DeletedUser

I am acutely aware of the differences, and if you look at World Byzantium it is nearly the same as this world but with a higher alliance cap. A smaller alliance cap leads to the chances of having more skilled alliances in battle. If all the most skilled players join one alliance, how does that make for a fun world? If you got the skill, prove it against others with skill not against MRAs and newbies to the game.

ohh i get what you mean by that. thats how Ephesus(US30) is right now. the top alliance almost 85% the top 100 ranked players

DeletedUser11069

i like the smaller alliance limit more really i have always played better on the worlds but i am more objective i like the en world with 30 limit i forgot name though lol

DeletedUser10111

People will do what they always do. Have academies to get around limit caps. Think the next conquest should be 3/3 speed and 100 cap but make moral active. Just for giggles.

DeletedUser10111

i like the smaller alliance limit more really i have always played better on the worlds but i am more objective i like the en world with 30 limit i forgot name though lol

I think that was EN-64 Thebes

DeletedUser

IMO, I think 50 or 60 people total really as a ally cap. 50 does seem small but idk we'll see. But I do think 70+ will be too much

Status
Not open for further replies.