World Lamia (US36) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10179

Cdabc123 you should make a thread about it in alliance & recruitment Lamia.

DeletedUser

i see you stratagy being intelligent........ thats the worst type.....

DeletedUser10179

I see you don't use spell check... you might want to. Also it is against the external forums rules to post in another language. So I would delete that thread and speak some english. Thanks,

(the stupid..thats the worst type...So you are the worst type)

DeletedUser10023

lol, guys.. just stop fighting here, and prove yourself in the game instead.. :D

DeletedUser10179

lol, guys.. just stop fighting here, and prove yourself in the game instead.. :D

If you think this is any type of fighting then somethings going on in your brain. When I fight you will know it... (you have been warned)

DeletedUser10023

Hehe.. I like being warned, but I like it even more when people (maybe like you, idk you :p) warn me and then they don't keep their promises ;)

Good luck in the game though! :)

DeletedUser

have no fear the half minded whitey is here!! cdabc123 i challenge you to start in the same ocean as xpertgreek and my self ^_^

~whitey

DeletedUser

ok ill eather see you there or chose the oppicite ocean. and attack nonstop with spells :)

DeletedUser10179

...Yea but since the premades are headed that way maybe some of the MRA's that don't start Premade will occupy other oceans... but so far our ocean seems to be pretty reserved for many players that have decided to join this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.