World Lamia (US36) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the servers come out around ( not every time but most of the time ) between 9:30 and 11:30 utc-4 new york time ...

~whitey

DeletedUser

-This Club is a Fraternity made up of a handful of members to form the backbone of our Nation-​

DIPLOMACY | PREDAWN | RECRUITMENT​

Mandalorians, trained from birth to fight in battle, their bodies are honed into killing machines. These independent warrior nomads have challenged only the best of wars for centuries. The Mandalorians embrace conflict and admire strength, War is the Mandalorians way of life combined with our thirst for conquest.

I've stood amongst the Herkulean Hoplitai in US Lambda 12 & Honor them here as the fiercest descendants of the god-like Herkules.​

Just a background info for those who are making pre-mades in the revolt world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks to be at least 2 good premades. I was skeptical that Xpert's would get legs, but I may have to rethink that. The other is Soulcatchers, of course. A good team of players from Psi and Corinth coming together for it.

The leadership of Soulcatchers is a lot cooler though. I'm not biased when saying that ;)

DeletedUser

Unfortunately i've been offline for quite some time & my grepol stats have been deleted.

Though ive created, lead, and sustained several high positions in 5 separate worlds such as leader, co-leader, council member, Off-Strategeist, Def-Strategist, Diplomat, Shaping military regiments for structure & future Ops, Shaping Divisions within team members to support each other on first sign of invasion, conducted & lead Ops between several allys commanding over 200+ members all together, defensed sniped to support several team members, conducted ops to conquest enemy city's in conjunction with team members, conducting & leading ops in adjacent oceans/ grids.

Most Notable Achievements: My first world Lambda i lead the Priory to control my ocean that later merged into the Herkuleans over a year ago. Being apart of the Herkuleans in Lambda. In Sigma i lead a team of 12 to rival in points with other groups that had 4x our personal including testing a new system where i placed all the members as leaders in total trust which propelled our squad further until members became inactive due to personal problems. The trialed system was met with criticism but at the time our Priory was extremely efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10242

Any good suggestions for a first time player on the US server? I've been playing for the past 2 years on the Portuguese and Brazilian server and want to try to avoid MRA's and find an aliance that loves to fight...

DeletedUser10179

David, If you go to Lamia and alliance & recruitment you will see pre made alliances to sign up for and apply for.

DeletedUser

the really cool SC leadership unanimously votes that lamia needs to open now.

DeletedUser

I am afraid the uber awesome CoMa Daedalus might not open the world until 23:59 just to annoy us :S

DeletedUser7813

LOL. Its better this way. Otherwise, every 10 seconds after the time passes and it's not open, there would be death threats. "YOU SAID IT WOULD OPEN AT 10:00AM! IT'S NOW 10:01 AND I'M WAITING!"

DeletedUser

Sure it is better this way, everybody will have a chance that the world opens at the time he would appreciate most.

Status
Not open for further replies.