EOTT VS HYDRA

DeletedUser

please delete this post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

I see no problem with bragging a little, but when people won't shut up about It then it gets annoying.

DeletedUser

This kind of comment has been said a couple of times now, wonder if the player has anything in reply to this ?

not after i told him this.
281ueyt.png

DeletedUser9662

No joke over 90% of THE GANG from Ephesus hates him, because of who he is. i have seen people tell him to **** so many times on Skype and in the alliance forums.

well dang. That's not a good reputation to have

DeletedUser

Yes Kyle is everyones enemy... I am planning my conquest on him tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Muahahaha, yes. But do you think any other alliances will join this war?

DeletedUser9662

I actually do. I think The Greeks and AOH will try to get involved in it somehow, but then realize it was a mistake. It would be interesting if they all go after HYDRA

DeletedUser

HYDRA in my opinion was an MRA but have slowed down and only kept the best which they have some great players which makes it dangerous

DeletedUser9662

I think all the alliances have 3 good players (except GGW) and that this war will be long and bloody. Here is my prediction,

1. Hydra and EOTT will be going back and forth and the score will be 10-9 HYDRA winning when THE GREEKS decide to come and attack. Then AOH will come in shortly after. HYDRA will start to turtle a little bit but will then take 3 Greek cities making them leave the war. AOH will lose a few cities and gain a few cities and will keep fighting them. Then about a month later EOTT will be almost completely destroyed, but have done some damage to HYDRA leaving them vulnerable

DeletedUser

I actually do. I think The Greeks and AOH will try to get involved in it somehow, but then realize it was a mistake. It would be interesting if they all go after HYDRA

AOH is already at war with Hydra

DeletedUser

With all of the alliances I have seen, and heard of being at war with HYDRA, and throw in the reputation GL has as a leader, my honest opinion, Hydra will fall. It may not happen overnight, but it appears inevitable. As far as EOTT, I do not know very much about them. They have high numbers for this early in the game, but appear to have a decent core. It will be interesting to see who is standing at the end. IMO, this war between Hydra and all the alliances against Hydra, will be a make or break point for a majority of the alliances involved.