Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2178

Yea...they caught the Cookie Monster asleep...lol... Anyhow...we didnt try to break it from anyone here in our alliance but we also wernt ready to break a siege yet either...too bad no one swiped at it...would have been easy to break...only few LS and Bir covering it...10 LS could have broken it from what I seen. It happens...LOL...GOOD ON ON YA GREEKS...

DeletedUser8562

Yea...they caught the Cookie Monster asleep...lol... Anyhow...we didnt try to break it from anyone here in our alliance but we also wernt ready to break a siege yet either...too bad no one swiped at it...would have been easy to break...only few LS and Bir covering it...10 LS could have broken it from what I seen. It happens...LOL...GOOD ON ON YA GREEKS...

u coulda pmed anyone on the server who isnt on the attackers' side
nobody wants to see someone gold that fast
someone woulda helped u

DeletedUser2178

u coulda pmed anyone on the server who isnt on the attackers' side
someone woulda helped u
I would have but I got up and online to a lost city pretty much.

DeletedUser

It's quite easy to speak on behalf of those who can do it, as someone who CANNOT.

I would have but I got up and online to a lost city pretty much.
Who are you trying to kid? : )

Back on subject, shall we?

The Immortals - Sink. (Your standard MRA. Cavalier222 is definitely worth keeping an eye on, however).
Catalyst - Sink. (Decent offensive BP, but for their overall size/rank it falls short)
Vipers - Float.
Toxic - Sink.
The Redwoods - Float. (They're holding their own quite well, and Offensive BP goes to prove it.)
Hydra - Might as well be Michael Phelps of the server, for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's quite easy to speak on behalf of those who can do it, as someone who CANNOT.

Who are you trying to kid? : )

Back on subject, shall we?

The Immortals - Sink. (Your standard MRA. Cavalier222 is definitely worth keeping an eye on, however).
Catalyst - Sink. (Decent offensive BP, but for their overall size/rank it falls short)
Vipers - Float.
Toxic - Sink.
The Redwoods - Float. (They're holding their own quite well, and Offensive BP goes to prove it.)
Hydra - Might as well be Michael Phelps of the server, for now.

Michael Phelps of the server. well thank you sir lol, never read someone compare him to grep. before lol

DeletedUser

It seems like the only ones swimming are TG and Hydra . Was surprised to see The Greeks jump ... 1...2...3..4...2 spots in the rankings :p

DeletedUser

Was surprised to see The Greeks jump ... 1...2...3..4...2 spots in the rankings :p

For the most part, people said The Greeks were either going to sink, get farmed, or disband - neither of which have happened yet (or bound to happen in the near future, if at all). Yet no one's paying attention to the growth rates. Everyone's so hyped up with Hydra and the rest of the 'star' alliances, the underdog alliances may just prevail.

DeletedUser

There's a reason why people are hyped up with Hydra. The only negative thing people seem to notice about us is that were a bit spread out. Yet were pulling together fast and the players who are spread out are conquering cities in our core. Wait till our core is fully established. That'll be a dark day.

DeletedUser6486

Good thing we will never see that day because you'll fail before then

DeletedUser

I see a Public Coalition in HYDRA's future... if they make it that far. Gold Lemur and some of his slaves (not racist GL, remember this is greek times) Have made so many enemies... But I doubt he cares now but he will care in the future for this world and I think he will want to make a new account under a different identity cause in future worlds players would not want to play with GL. Aren't I right decoy?

Also we have conquered Great Global Warriors founder Crazy Kiddo... They failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

For the most part, people said The Greeks were either going to sink, get farmed, or disband - neither of which have happened yet (or bound to happen in the near future, if at all). Yet no one's paying attention to the growth rates. Everyone's so hyped up with Hydra and the rest of the 'star' alliances, the underdog alliances may just prevail.

Theres some good alliances keeping under the radar out there.

DeletedUser

We 've benn BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Also salutations for all friends! You're looking goooooood!

DeletedUser

Yea. Vipers conquered CrazyKiddo GGW's leader and since he restarted in another ocean he kicked everyone and made GGW an ocean alliance. Well all I got to say is... That was Easy!