Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Dino reacted to Silver Witch's post in the thread Your Grepolis Questions? with Like Like.
      Well we can ask exactly how speed boosts work as the question. Thats the data I have but no harm in confirming it as it is a few years old.
    • Mr. Dino replied to the thread Your Grepolis Questions?.
      Thx for your fast reply! I also want to thank you for confirming that it is intentional Btw I honestly always thought it to be the...
    • Mr. Dino reacted to Silver Witch's post in the thread Outdated Wiki Pages with Like Like.
      We do not have a specific wiki mod and normally the mods on en/us would update but at the moment the devs are looking at the whole wiki...
    • Mr. Dino replied to the thread Your Grepolis Questions?.
      Ow cool! I have two questions to start with: 1. I know that the wiki is outdated, but isn't the wall defense bonus supposed to be...
    • Mr. Dino reacted to Silver Witch's post in the thread Your Grepolis Questions? with Like Like.
      Anything you want to ask our developers? We plan to schedule a Q and A session with the devs. If you have a question please either post...
    • Mr. Dino replied to the thread Outdated Wiki Pages.
      Random question. Do we still have a wiki mod?
    • Mr. Dino reacted to Al the Conqueror's post in the thread Top 3 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      Everything you want is what the forum is as well Mr Dino it can be used for that and has in the past. Just that trash talking and...
    • Mr. Dino replied to the thread Top 3 Sink or Swim.
      Btw plz someone ping me if there will be another forum event
      To start of I really respect your response Al the Conqueror. However if you guys really feel like the forums are being created and...
      Ofc people tend to vote Ofc players tend to vote for that. a) Because I feel like it are mainly DW players who voted b) People tend to...
      Well I have to admit that I missed the latest world events, but the fact that you tried to place the ally in negative light on a public...
    • I didn't expect you really creating a poll. I mentioned it in the discussion to just make a point, but I guess it is what it is
    • That you really created this.
      That is a really subjective opinion. I almost want to start a voting poll to see how many players are in the same boat (we will exclude...
      I have to say you are at least way more realistic and reasonable to talk with. Sad that you feel the need to make propoganda as well at...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…