Zeta Alliances in the wake of TEE fall

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser2568

So currently there are really only 5 to discuss, so what is everyone's take on the 5 alliances? Here is how they stand in the rankings currently but we all know points don't matter. thisisgrepolis

1.) Echelon
2.) Sedition
3.) Chaos Inc
4.) The Rebellion
5.) Ownage

So right now we are in the vacuum of the TEE fall. Lots of the inactives that were in TEE are now off VM and being picked up. The question will be where do the chips fall after that.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT STATS GIVEN BELOW ARE OVERALL WITH BOTH INACTIVES AND ACTIVE CITIES BEING TAKEN

Currently the war with Echelon and Sedition is heating up and I think it is a toss up at the moment as both have strong fighters. The stats are currently 27 Sedition cities taken by Echelon and 46 Echelon cities taken by Sedition.

Chaos is a wildcard as they have no pacts and they are all around my pick to be the best... (no bias here):eek:

The Rebellion is mounting some strong attacks against Chaos but currently Chaos has the upper hand in cities taken as the stats stand 23 Rebellion cities taken by Chaos and only 5 Chaos cities taken by TR

Ownage is another wildcard but they have a strong core group and so they will be formidable foes or allies wherever their path takes them.

DeletedUser7767

Nice thread. It is always interesting to read about older worlds, what i haven't played on. :)

DeletedUser2568

Thanks, Zeta has picked up quite a bit in the last 2 months.

Edit: Seriously does NO ONE have an opinion???? This as gotten 42 views as of when I posted this and NO ONE from Zeta has an opinion on our alliances???

Last edited by a moderator:

matt8mo

Artisan
I really dont like the way things are going in Echelonl... they really need to stop giving up cities right when a sedition player throws in the cs

DeletedUser

but they are getting them cities back once tiltonia writes a big long story about how he will crush them until they join echelon. But all they are really doin is taking far targets and making some nice new close ones.

U want our semi to non actives take them they join up we take there cities and tiltonia will still send attack with 5 or 0 lightships. happy recruiting ech seems to be the only way u can get a sed city anymore now that the inactives are running out :D

DeletedUser

Personally I think that Chaos Inc. will be the top alliance when it is all said and done, but that is just my opinion. There are many good players in all the alliances and things are starting to heat up a bit. I LOVE IT 8)

DeletedUser2568

Chaos inc VS The Rebellion, now thats an interesting fight

Not really a fight. More like Chaos Squashing a bug!! :eek: thisisgrepolis

PS if no Rebellion members respond to that statement... then you guys are sad.

Edit: I can't believe no one has responded yet... so Sad.

DeletedUser

Am I missing something here? Do Echelon actually fight anyone seriously or was it just the crew you took Trav?

DeletedUser

think it was the chaos crew. i repositioned for a nice fight and my guys are now fat lazy and disease stricken. i did have some attacks the other night and thought i might be up sniping but once i cast wisdom i learned the sad truth and went back to sleep.

my guess is we will have to wait till chaos and sedition mix it up to see some real fighting. If any ech read this please step it up my double bp grow cold and lonely in the inventory. this is not me being cocky or ignorant just wanting to see life . Please also inform tiltonia i been waiting and waiting ......... nothing

DeletedUser2568

think it was the chaos crew. i repositioned for a nice fight and my guys are now fat lazy and disease stricken. i did have some attacks the other night and thought i might be up sniping but once i cast wisdom i learned the sad truth and went back to sleep.

my guess is we will have to wait till chaos and sedition mix it up to see some real fighting. If any ech read this please step it up my double bp grow cold and lonely in the inventory. this is not me being cocky or ignorant just wanting to see life . Please also inform tiltonia i been waiting and waiting ......... nothing

I always knew your troops had STDs

DeletedUser

I can't even remember the last time someone attempted to send a CS at me, it was months ago before any of TEE had joined Echelon. jlopez you aren't the only one who has troops with STDs. Thank god Yellowfever and Jcaeser attack me occasionally to keep things interesting!

DeletedUser2568

I can't even remember the last time someone attempted to send a CS at me, it was months ago before any of TEE had joined Echelon. jlopez you aren't the only one who has troops with STDs. Thank god Yellowfever and Jcaeser attack me occasionally to keep things interesting!

I am totally launching an attack at you now!!!!

DeletedUser

I thought we were BFFLs!

I do need the BP though, so I guess we still can be.

DeletedUser4760

Echelon has been disbanded yesterday. This doesnt mean the war with sedition is over, HoK is still defending/attacking them. Sedition gained a lot of land since TEE fell and Echelon lost most land when Chaos formed.

DeletedUser8301

i'll respond

Not really a fight. More like Chaos Squashing a bug!! :eek: thisisgrepolis

PS if no Rebellion members respond to that statement... then you guys are sad.

Edit: I can't believe no one has responded yet... so Sad.

funny how ur alliance lost about 40 cities to us the rebellion in the last 4 days

DeletedUser2568

funny how ur alliance lost about 40 cities to us the rebellion in the last 4 days

I am glad someone finally responded to that post. Yeah I guess you can count those cities of people who up and quit.

DeletedUser8400

verser, i think you got your verses vice versed ...the ghosts gave you those cities.. of course you never earned them. LOL