Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2336

I got gold saved up! Need to use it! I don;t mind the slow speed because I am slow and going to school for my doctorate!
Anyone out there need a good vet???

DeletedUser15313

I´m joining this one, it´s not that bad, it´s horible, but anyway..If someone is interested about having a Portuguese player on your team just message me and I will answer you for sure :)

DeletedUser9449

Message me for those who wanna join together.. starting an alliance in probably south west! :)

DeletedUser9449

Lol get as becoming a vet or veteran? Congrats on doctorate!
I got gold saved up! Need to use it! I don;t mind the slow speed because I am slow and going to school for my doctorate!
Anyone out there need a good vet???

Peterpanic

Philosopher
so whats the deal, can we not create threads now until the world starts? and No server specific recruitment section?

DeletedUser836

Wait for en100 it's apparently 6/6
The settings have not been confirmed for EN100 yet. It might be 6/6, however it could be a higher speed than that or less.

so whats the deal, can we not create threads now until the world starts? and No server specific recruitment section?
You can create new threads at any time. The reason why there isn't a server recruitment area for alliances is because it hasn't been used very much in the last several worlds so we felt it was not necessary to create one.

DeletedUser15639

The settings have not been confirmed for EN100 yet. It might be 6/6, however it could be a higher speed than that or less
Can we like get an estimate on when en100 is coming out? I would like to know if I could play or not.

DeletedUser5074

I probably will join this world after a 1&1/2 year hiatus if anybody with a close pre-made wants a chill seasoned grepo vet...hmu

DeletedUser13759

en100 will probably come out between september and november

DeletedUser9449

already have 5 people in the premade, Message me if you want to join

DeletedUser10554

I know I can not wait. this is a good speed and yea gold players do good, but so do nn gold players. so johnny whats up with your pre made?

DeletedUser13732

Hey, I'm looking to get back into grep after a little break. I last played for real on Caly and won before RL got in the way. Would it be possible for me to join this premade?

Status
Not open for further replies.