Crimson Empire
Gryffyn
The Olympians

Enemies
The Borg Collective

Will be updated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And one more thing... Why is this in this section of the forums? Its not hard to see that there is a "Forum: Alliance & Recruitment" part of the forums.... Common sense...

DeletedUser

Thank K9. Its not the best way to go about building an Alliance in my opinion but like they say "everyone's entitled to their own opinion"... lol

DeletedUser2039

Looking from a different perspective may help?

Thank K9. Its not the best way to go about building an Alliance in my opinion but like they say "everyone's entitled to their own opinion"... lol

I'm not sure your looking at it in the right perspective. The point of an MRA is to build an alliance from the ground up as quick as possible. Now I understand its near impossible to achieve much organization through it, but never the less their still is strength in numbers. On the other hand though, I understand what you mean and completely agree. My alliance, The Union, is highly organized and I know every player in it. I feel it works better, but our growth is obviously stunted the instant we put any restriction on acceptance.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure your looking at it in the right perspective. The point of an MRA is to build an alliance from the ground up as quick as possible. Now I understand its near impossible to achieve much organization through it, but never the less their still is strength in numbers. On the other hand though, I understand what you mean and completely agree. My alliance, The Union, is highly organized and I know every player in it. I feel it works better, but our growth is obviously stunted the instant we put any restriction on acceptance.

Yea, I am the founder of Freedom Fighters and don't have much limits but still I do have limits in place. I built my alliance from the ground up but then again I think I started the 3 day after this world opened lol. So yea I can see doing that but your right about the organization.

DeletedUser2039

I can't say I have much restriction either. Really its just talking to the players I bring in. It is a limit because people can simply accept an invite, but it leads to better activity when theirs a personal aspect to the game rather than just expanding your city