Your First Feelings

• Thread starter Pressure Cooker
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

I have no gold either :(
Hopefully if I win the GFX comp I will get 100 gold :D

DeletedUser

I am considering joining this world. I currently play over on Xi. Look me up there if you wish but my point is I want to join an experienced alliance here in this world. Or I will start one, provided I have help. Anyone help me out here?

DeletedUser

I am considering joining this world. I currently play over on Xi. Look me up there if you wish but my point is I want to join an experienced alliance here in this world. Or I will start one, provided I have help. Anyone help me out here?

You could always join Havoc >_<

DeletedUser

Seeing as BB is denying players, I'd see if IA would take you.

DeletedUser

Seems to me that IA is slowing turning into an MRA....;)

How so? I see no way any rational person would consider inviting one player to speak with them causing the alliance to 'slowly turn into an MRA'.

DeletedUser

Iota Reborn no longer exists...where did they go I wonder? Pfft.

DeletedUser

That's why the alliance member count went to 60 in a matter of minutes

DeletedUser2770

big alliances usually come with little reward unless they start off small and grow big..... Plus when you take in anyone thats how you get spies, and usually then you still have them, I know illegal has about 4 already :D

Not that spies matter in alliances with experienced players anyway as most use skype and it gets tiring for the spies to give out info