You Cannot Send Out Any More Resources Than You Own...

DeletedUser

I try to send resources from one city to another and I get an error telling me "You cannot send out any more resources than you own" even though I am sending what is displayed for my resources. I refresh the page and I have the same resources. So then I try to send again and get the same message. Then if I decrease the amount I'm sending sometimes I get the error and sometimes it sends the resources. If it sends the resources sometimes the amounts available drop leaving the remaining amount between what it said I had and what was sent. Then I can send the remaining amounts. Other times it was correct in that it sent out the lower amount and the remaining amounts dropped to zero. So here's some number examples:

300 Wood, 300 Stone, and 300 Silver. I try to sent 300 of each to another city and I get the error. So I try 200 wood, 200 stone, and 200 silver and it's dispatched. Now I have 100 of each left. I send 100 wood, 100 stone, and 100 silver. Irritating but manageable. :(

300 Wood, 300 Stone, and 300 Silver. I try to sent 300 of each to another city and I get the error. So I try 200 wood, 200 stone, and 200 silver and it's dispatched. Now I SHOULD have 100 of each left but now I have 0. Where did the other 100 of each go?! >_<

It happens on one or two cities for a while and then doesn't happen at all. Then different cities will experience the same error (I have 5 cities). It will happen between my cities or sending to Ally cities.

I did have an enemy threaten to hack my resources so I'm wondering if that is what's going on or if this is just a glitch/bug in the game?!

Thank you to anyone with any insights on this issue!

DeletedUser5088

Do you have enough Trade Capacity?

If so:
A. Have you logged out, waited 10 min, log back in
B. Try a different browser, Chrome works well
C. Clear Cache

DeletedUser

Thanks Charl. I can trade up to 10,000 resources so trade capacity is not the issue. Have tried A, B, and C and makes no difference. Doesn't seem to matter which browser I use either as it occurs on all of them (have latest versions of IE, Chrome, and Firefox). Have tried shutting down my PC and waiting as long as 20 minutes before restarting. Nothing seems to make a difference.

DeletedUser

Thanks again Charl. Tried that too using my Surface tablet, Android phone, and two different PCs. Occurs on all of those as well. Any other ideas? ;-)

DeletedUser5088

I would contact support.

Go to "settings"----->"Contact Us"

DeletedUser

Here is their response:

Hello zippy74,

We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Grepolis. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Grepopalanamus
In Game Moderator