xD

DeletedUser4964

Simmers + Cheaters = Sedition !!!

Waiting for an attack still after your merger :) but I guess you guys still scared... Any of your 10 accounts could work JLO...

IS it true when you join Sedition you get PM'd with an inactive account password to take upon? ROFL

DeletedUser

Simmers + Cheaters = Sedition !!!

Waiting for an attack still after your merger :) but I guess you guys still scared... Any of your 10 accounts could work JLO...

IS it true when you join Sedition you get PM'd with an inactive account password to take upon? ROFL

oh james still riding the short bus to school huh. i wasnt banned for cheating lol hence a 5 day non attackable ban. but since u seem to know all ill let u think what u want.

remember the score is still jlo 3 - eljames 0 the big ol goose egg.

not to mention the 4 cs we sunk of chaos on 1 mord city knowing all his support was gone. better luck next time

DeletedUser4964

ROFL.... Nubsta does not only cheats but takes drugs now, What reality you live in? Earth to Nubsta, Earth to Nubsta....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh james still riding the short bus to school huh. i wasnt banned for cheating lol hence a 5 day non attackable ban. but since u seem to know all ill let u think what u want.

remember the score is still jlo 3 - eljames 0 the big ol goose egg.

not to mention the 4 cs we sunk of chaos on 1 mord city knowing all his support was gone. better luck next time

TROLL ALERT!!!lol That makes no sense Jlo. If you weren't cheating, then why were you banned. They figured you needed days off?lol

Tell me this, why is it not cheating when you all get banned. But when other people were banned they were "Mad Cheaters". Oh, I have been waiting for you to respond on here again.lol

So come on with it. Let's hear what you have to say about RL issues or how you took someone out when you never did.lol

DeletedUser

talk about troll alert LMAO!!!!!! dont u have sick family members u should be worrying about? not paying attention to a server A. u no longer play and B. u werent good at to begin with.

Earth to EL wasnt one of your guys just banned for the same thing i did, except i didnt declare my shared connection. he did he just chose not to follow the rules. kettle calling the pot black LOL tiny brains everywhere.

DeletedUser

el take one of my cities or go run back to daddy. ur still mad u couldnt take an inactive. sorry for your luck

DeletedUser

talk about troll alert LMAO!!!!!! dont u have sick family members u should be worrying about? not paying attention to a server A. u no longer play and B. u werent good at to begin with.

Earth to EL wasnt one of your guys just banned for the same thing i did, except i didnt declare my shared connection. he did he just chose not to follow the rules. kettle calling the pot black LOL tiny brains everywhere.

Thanks for asking about my family. One of them is doing a lot better and the other is looking up. Which is the reason why I have been able to get back to playing.

Seriously though. It took you a couple of days to reply. This is the best you can come up with. Come on Jlo, I thought you were the person people were to come to for abuse. Not impressed.

And If I wasn't that good, why couldn't you and your alliance of grepo's best get me out of your ocean? That's right, because you guys were not actually good enough to do it. Even that terrible player you took the account from could do it. So really lets start talking about skill here now. Your guys timing was crap making it easy to snipe your cs's. The only thing that keep your alliance in zeta was the ability to cry and scream to the whole world to fight your battles.

But I do like how you are trying to avoid the whole cheating topic. Very clever little one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2281

Yes, I was banned for a few days because my GF EQ'd Mordy and sent ONE attack (which hit air, btw). And no we were not using shared connection at the time, because we don't live together. Learn your facts before you call me out :)

Secondly,this tiny brain also (with the help of others) cleared 980 fast trans worth of troops and fended off multiple back snipes. If you want to point the finger at me and call me names go for it Nubby, I got a nice new United in eMo Ownage city to show for. Even complaining to a Mod can't change that.

DeletedUser8562

Yes, I was banned for a few days because my GF EQ'd Mordy and sent ONE attack (which hit air, btw). And no we were not using shared connection at the time, because we don't live together. Learn your facts before you call me out :)

Secondly,this tiny brain also (with the help of others) cleared 980 fast trans worth of troops and fended off multiple back snipes. If you want to point the finger at me and call me names go for it Nubby, I got a nice new United in eMo Ownage city to show for. Even complaining to a Mod can't change that.

wait is your gf in an enemy alliance to yours?

DeletedUser

Thanks for asking about my family. One of them is doing a lot better and the other is looking up. Which is the reason why I have been able to get back to playing.

Seriously though. It took you a couple of days to reply. This is the best you can come up with. Come on Jlo, I thought you were the person people were to come to for abuse. Not impressed.

And If I wasn't that good, why couldn't you and your alliance of grepo's best get me out of your ocean? That's right, because you guys were not actually good enough to do it. Even that terrible player you took the account from could do it. So really lets start talking about skill here now. Your guys timing was crap making it easy to snipe your cs's. The only thing that keep your alliance in zeta was the ability to cry and scream to the whole world to fight your battles.

But I do like how you are trying to avoid the whole cheating topic. Very clever little one.

lol sorry took me so long to respond was to busy living a real life outside of a computer screen. hopefully one day u will get to enjoy it. Yes frye u were banned. a ban is a ban is a ban regardless of your "facts". Sorry for your luck also sorry i was not on at the time u took mords city =( but pretty sure i have one of yours now as well. yet again jlo 1 - random chaos junk 0. complaining to mods u say? talk to your buddy el who failed to take an inactive then went crying :\ . its ok im sure his daddy has him contained now.

only thing i regret in this game is losing my pal trav. Sucks he has to associate with players such as yourself el and so on. Although i still do like several chaos players maly being one and rvolbrec proving to be a good player. as for the rest not so much. its ashame to some of u had so much potential. but being as its warming up my pc time will decrease therefore giving u a chance at taking one of my cities however slim it might be.

remember grep is a game and games are meant to be fun. while i do enjoy grep i prefer that little thing called outside activities to sitting infront of my pc launching waves of pretend attacks at a pretend city. i simply talk smack to get u all worked up and as far as i can see it works lol have fun u awesome amazing grepo masters!!!! may it take u everywhere u want to be in life lol

DeletedUser2281

lol sorry took me so long to respond was to busy living a real life outside of a computer screen. hopefully one day u will get to enjoy it. Yes frye u were banned. a ban is a ban is a ban regardless of your "facts". Sorry for your luck also sorry i was not on at the time u took mords city =( but pretty sure i have one of yours now as well. yet again jlo 1 - random chaos junk 0. complaining to mods u say? talk to your buddy el who failed to take an inactive then went crying :\ . its ok im sure his daddy has him contained now.

only thing i regret in this game is losing my pal trav. Sucks he has to associate with players such as yourself el and so on.

Im sorry you werent on when I capped it too! Woulda gladly taken even more BP from Sed. Also, I guarantee you you do not have a city of mine. At least not one that you earned. I lost one in 53 AGES ago. Silly you trying to take credit xD Just checked and Sky Walker now owns it anyways. And again I say, you need facts Nubster!

Keep calling me out and trying to frustrate me. Its not working :) Far as I'm concerned, I've capped 2 cities from a main leader of United in eMo Ownage, and 2 more owned by other eMo's. Or as you like to put it....Fyre-4 Random eMo junk-1 (Scummy got me, with loads of Mords help of course, which we all know now was breaking the rules like you love bringing up Jlo).

Ok im done, gotta get back to the life that I dont have because all I do is sit in front of the computer ;)

DeletedUser

only thing i regret in this game is losing my pal trav. Sucks he has to associate with players such as yourself el and so on. Although i still do like several chaos players maly being one and rvolbrec proving to be a good player. as for the rest not so much. its ashame to some of u had so much potential. but being as its warming up my pc time will decrease therefore giving u a chance at taking one of my cities however slim it might be.

remember grep is a game and games are meant to be fun. while i do enjoy grep i prefer that little thing called outside activities to sitting infront of my pc launching waves of pretend attacks at a pretend city. i simply talk smack to get u all worked up and as far as i can see it works lol have fun u awesome amazing grepo masters!!!! may it take u everywhere u want to be in life lol

You are right, it is a game. I have my fun and when I log out I don't even think of this game. You act like you are this classy player and some of your alliance members act the same way. Yet, you guys are always the ones who bring up rl and talk smack. I agree with trash talking on the game. It makes it all the more fun. But when your alliance personally pushed out quite of few of my alliances members just because they were constantly harassed. Like naming cities "Lady Killer" and "Sarah Blump***" or receiving messages being called a Sedition w****.Or how about the messages saying that the original nubsta was going to go to peoples houses to deal with them ( Hopefully that is edited enough.lol) Thats when I say enough. If you guys are actually proud of ruining others enjoyment like that to make yourselves feel better. I pity you.

From what I have heard about Trav, I have to say I have mad respect for the guy. And his strategies are amazing. He's one of those guys that can go door to door selling doors.lol But, the one thing that I have to say I dislike about him is teaching you guys the game and him saving you guys from the rim.

DeletedUser

You are right, it is a game. I have my fun and when I log out I don't even think of this game. You act like you are this classy player and some of your alliance members act the same way. Yet, you guys are always the ones who bring up rl and talk smack. I agree with trash talking on the game. It makes it all the more fun. But when your alliance personally pushed out quite of few of my alliances members just because they were constantly harassed. Like naming cities "Lady Killer" and "Sarah Blump***" or receiving messages being called a Sedition w****.Or how about the messages saying that the original nubsta was going to go to peoples houses to deal with them ( Hopefully that is edited enough.lol) Thats when I say enough. If you guys are actually proud of ruining others enjoyment like that to make yourselves feel better. I pity you.

From what I have heard about Trav, I have to say I have mad respect for the guy. And his strategies are amazing. He's one of those guys that can go door to door selling doors.lol But, the one thing that I have to say I dislike about him is teaching you guys the game and him saving you guys from the rim.

well first let me say whatever the original nubsta said that has nothin to do with myself. And u wanna talk about city names please. if that hurt your moms feelings maybe she shouldnt play a game. everything i do in this game is laughable. wahhhhhh the mean guy on the computer made a mean city name :\ . You act like TEE invaded ocean 53 by force lol. u guys founded 90% of the cities there. who cares!!!! anyone can see oceans are not won in a week a month or a year. i have been smacking ppl around in the four corners and guess what im 2 islands lower then i was when i started lol. granted players like maly have moved up in there and makes for a good time. he has taken a city of mine . do i hate him? no. do i dislike him? no. he has somethin called class and respect. a mutual respect. players like u and your "crew" (family) were just multi's who all gathered in their living room for family fun night looking at a pc screen lol.

As far as trav goes. guess what he started out in the same area i orginally did. no one was getting rimmed lol i joined a server months late. but that needs not be justified to u. u QUIT ...... ill say again QUIT RAN AWAY. maybe trav can give u an account of a member leaving or somethin then u can come back in all chest puffed out. we know u ran multiple accounts back in the tee days do u see us crying? nope.

fyre - not worth my time.

bye grep masters

DeletedUser

Ok, first off punk. We never cheated. Yeah I went to my parents house to play. But here is the thing. We put on the shared connection. Unlike you, who was busted with running dual accounts. Yeah, everyone knows. Stop trying to lie there jlo. Oh and you can tell KA and BA if they have a problem with me. They know how to get a hold of me. Yeah, I have heard that they were the ones talking all that garbage. And they know what I just said is truth. Don't know why they are starting all this slander on me either.

Secondly, don't tell me about running when you fled when TEE's best started making their way up there because of your guys mouth. Colonizing, Are you serious? Every time we took one of your guys cities on an island you guys filled it with colonizations. Again, Let's not lie jlo.

Thirdly, The things you guys said to people were offensive. Not just poking fun. You try to make it sound like you this big bad man. Then why when I confronted you did you report me. I said the same things you guys were saying. Should have been only fair. Let's face it. My advice to you, stop trying to make yourself sound like something you are clearly not. Trying to act tough over a computer. This is funny. Always bringing up life and such. I don't act tough over a computer screen like you do. If we ever met in RL I would give you my opinion about you the same way as I do over the computer. Can you say the same thing yourself, punk?

Lastly, I have nothing to do with Trav. Just said the things I respected about him and what I disliked. And it is no mystery that it is you. Only thing that I hope is I can push you out of the game the same way you guys pushed others out. And we both know it wasn't for your great skill of the game.

Round and round we go. Where this will stop I don't think anybody will ever know.lol

DeletedUser

Ok, first off punk. We never cheated. Yeah I went to my parents house to play. But here is the thing. We put on the shared connection. Unlike you, who was busted with running dual accounts. Yeah, everyone knows. Stop trying to lie there jlo. Oh and you can tell KA and BA if they have a problem with me. They know how to get a hold of me. Yeah, I have heard that they were the ones talking all that garbage. And they know what I just said is truth. Don't know why they are starting all this slander on me either.

Secondly, don't tell me about running when you fled when TEE's best started making their way up there because of your guys mouth. Colonizing, Are you serious? Every time we took one of your guys cities on an island you guys filled it with colonizations. Again, Let's not lie jlo.

Thirdly, The things you guys said to people were offensive. Not just poking fun. You try to make it sound like you this big bad man. Then why when I confronted you did you report me. I said the same things you guys were saying. Should have been only fair. Let's face it. My advice to you, stop trying to make yourself sound like something you are clearly not. Trying to act tough over a computer. This is funny. Always bringing up life and such. I don't act tough over a computer screen like you do. If we ever met in RL I would give you my opinion about you the same way as I do over the computer. Can you say the same thing yourself, punk?

Lastly, I have nothing to do with Trav. Just said the things I respected about him and what I disliked. And it is no mystery that it is you. Only thing that I hope is I can push you out of the game the same way you guys pushed others out. And we both know it wasn't for your great skill of the game.

Round and round we go. Where this will stop I don't think anybody will ever know.lol

push me out of the game lol! i come and go as i please. when and if my alliance wins the server will be as satisfying as taking the morning pee with a couple big farts. just knowing the almighty fam couldnt hack it and fled. even while multi-accounting your fam couldnt hack it. hahaha take care

oh and ive never heard KA or BA trash talk anyone ever. so whoever is telling u things has mixed up their story.

DeletedUser

way to come back after a month with some more trash talk. this thread is kind of funny to me. I remember the early days in 53. TEE members came up to meet me and the Happy Hour clan, known in Zeta as Dramamine. maddeal left quickly, Hank and Rataben didn't stay too long either. I left the whole Grepo world for months.

and now as a tourist in Zeta it is just funny to see how things have turned out. fyre and dishonered are the ones struggling to maintain their class. jlo doesn't seem to have ever had any.

it was fun to be back for a little while, but ocean 25 just sucks...

DeletedUser

Hey Drew! Been a bit. How have you been?

And are you putting us in the same category as you jlo? You can think whatever you want about us muti-accounting. Your opinion doesn't matter keyboard warrior. I guess if we did at least we didn't get busted for it like you did. So just keep on thinking you are cool and tough. At least we didn't need the whole world to save us like your alliance did. And it sounds like it has been countless times since I have left the world. Seriously, do you guys even know how to fight in this game. Why don't you guys try and work out a merge with Chaos? That way you guys won't have any enemies and can just live peacefully till the end of the world.

I can tell you are running out of lies. So I will leave you alone for a bit. That way you can make some more up. Your a joke jlo. Stay tough in grepo brah!lol

DeletedUser

FYI I think there's a ranking list with the worlds best fighters somewhere. Still top 10 even after 4 months VM lol. But I supposed BP doesn't prove anything right?

p.s. I'm just chiming in here to defend 'us guys don't know how to fight' comment.

DeletedUser

number 11 fighter even after 3 months total vm =( darn guess i should learn how to fight in this game. dishonored can u and the fam come have a lan party and teach me?

DeletedUser2568

number 11 fighter even after 3 months total vm =( darn guess i should learn how to fight in this game. dishonored can u and the fam come have a lan party and teach me?

Dang I need to get 100k in BPs so I can double your BPs Jlo. I <3 you!!! thisisgrepolis