WWs

• Thread starter DeletedUser7789
  • Start date

DeletedUser7789

Capture.jpg

The wonder age has been upon Naxos for about a week now! As you can see Blunt Force is ahead on several wonders despite losing cities to TF, Evis, TLB and HB for the last month and a half. We in Blunt Force are an example of how teamwork and leadership means more than just numbers! To get an example of how outnumbered we are I made this map, red being all opposed to us, green being our only allies and blue is BF,BT.

world.jpg

The wonders are almost finished and it will be back to fighting for the crown! I will tell what happens.

Just for kicks:
Capture.JPG TF's Garden island
Capture1.JPGTF's Pyramid island

They didn't plan out their wonders very well did they?

imma

DeletedUser

I knew this would be brought up in the forums. lol
Fact is, Anchors disappear once WW is founded. Problem is, as the mods explained, that doesn't happen when you have as many cities as TF do in the ocean.

Still doesn't change the fact that TF is going to take the win.

You keep pointing out how small you are in comparison, but that is your alliances leadership issues,
We in Blunt Force are an example of how teamwork and leadership means more than just numbers!
Diplomacy is a big part of this game, and the fact that you are smaller in numbers reflects the fact that your leadership is poor in that area.

The run for the crown will be interesting to see. :)

DeletedUser7789

Not much we can do if 2 of the biggest alliances drop the pacts, one not even giving us a 24 hour notice(Im looking at you Evis). BF was clearly the best on the server, fighting since day one. Reason is, you knew we were going to win if you did not do something and plus whatever crap Joe who told you about us..

Anyways, It is clear who the win will go to now(Thanks to the damn hen lol
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
),

Im just waiting for the next world to come out with good settings and maybe we can form an alliance with our ex enemies from Naxos and hopefully prove wrong whatever Joe who said about us?

DeletedUser12119

Doing something in order to win is what our alliance is supposed to do. Arguing that we were wrong to do something instead of letting you guys coast to the title is a bit crazy. Our pact was with Sea Wolves. We never had a pact or an NAP with the Blunt groups. When Sea Wolves decided to merge into Ascension then that gave our group the right to decide how our relations were going to be towards them.

Saying you were clearly the best on the server is offensive. Here's the stats from the op you guys ran last night Blunt groups ABP 88,813
The Faction groups DBP 437,227. You guys had over 100 attacks incoming at our alliance, and you never got a single revolt. Those stats are clearly slanted in the other direction showing that you were never the best group. The Faction was the best alliance on this server from the day we started in 56 and arguing differently is foolish. GrepoIntel is quite clear on this fact.

Then to argue that the hen is the reason we're going to win. How many of those myth units from last night were products of the "hen." We didn't abuse the hen, that would be your buddy FallingBrick. If we had 1 member that was willing to be competitive with him that's not abuse. That's leveling the playing field.

As far as what we do on the next server, we'll see if we're on the same server, then. However you can go back through these threads and realize that our alliance was very much against posting stuff in the external forums. We did all of our talking in-game. Obviously our misinformation on the anchors dropping off of wonder islands gave you a false sense of security. Enough to come create this post bragging about how your alliance was so much better and was going to coast to the title. Our alliance adjusted to the situation and pushed for the 4. We're the #1 Attacking Alliance on Naxos, so if we have to go bust up a wonder, then we're the best fit at doing that. We took that knowledge and decided not to freak out or overreact and we were the first group to finish a level 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12119

Code:
[font=Courier New]City wall
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
Defeated...
...as a defender (398815)
[img]https://grepolis.potusek.eu/_img_cache_/10/1073a90a1aba67ad65ea867c1b396e13.png[/img]
[img]https://grepolis.potusek.eu/_img_cache_/fe/fed93071bc0475b4f9fe0b58f4201312.png[/img]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=https://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.3.3 created by Potusek & Anpu[/font]

DeletedUser12290

LOL

View attachment 2073

The wonder age has been upon Naxos for about a week now! As you can see Blunt Force is ahead on several wonders despite losing cities to TF, Evis, TLB and HB for the last month and a half. We in Blunt Force are an example of how teamwork and leadership means more than just numbers! To get an example of how outnumbered we are I made this map, red being all opposed to us, green being our only allies and blue is BF,BT.

View attachment 2074

The wonders are almost finished and it will be back to fighting for the crown! I will tell what happens.

Just for kicks:
View attachment 2075 TF's Garden island
View attachment 2076TF's Pyramid island

They didn't plan out their wonders very well did they?

imma

All I have for this is LOL!!!! All Talk Imma - All Talk!!

DeletedUser7789

The Faction never was the best. How about you try fighting off 4 alliances at once, I bet you cant. I think you will find out too once the crown is getting fought over.

Stats before the Coalition against us would say that we were the best but due to Numbers and attrition we failed. I enjoyed this world while it lasted but I was wrong, we did not win. Okay, so now i will move on. On that i am out..

imma

DeletedUser12295

Not only did you not win, by the looks of it you're not completing a single wonder :)

DeletedUser3880

As an original SW member.. i would just like to say.. WE DESERVED BETTER GUYS.

Our leadership just made one mistake after another.. and they can't blame anyone but themselves for this loss.

Just because you guys won your last server after cheating and all.. on a server that was kinda lame and a bunch of seriously excellent players had quit long before wonders.. does not make you infallible. Unfortunately it did make you delusional.... arrogant and unwilling to take advice.. and honestly.. our leadership was just straight up selfish with too much ego. Even before the merge.

Ky.. you were okay.. I don't blame you. You tried.. and you got bullied by the senate of know it alls. And SW got screwed. Bummer.

DeletedUser11088

Few things I'd like to point out. #1. Congrats to our friends over in The Faction for a job well done. #2. Nice job on crowing before your eggs hatch ImmaG ;) #3. Blunt Force didn't need to be so "outnumbered". We all know the details so I won't get into that again. #4. You wanna talk about numbers versus personal, just take one look at us Badgers and our attacker numbers, and you'll see what's it all about. #5. This is just a game and I can't wait to see my former, current or future enemies and allies in the next server thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7789

Yes I'm waiting for the next server. Patience is running out though lol. Got nothing to do in Naxos anymore and can only defend with my 8 favor packages I've saved up. I know a few people from each alliance joining with me and a few of the people from Delphi. Hopefully the setting are right so I don't have to wait another 2 months.

DeletedUser12275

so many people coming to the next revolt world ...i like where this is going ;)...i was in badger for a while,nice group of guys(quited cus real life got in the way and i couldn't handle 3 worlds at the time) my friend Mr Mayhem still there i think..Congrats for the crowns guys