WW II

DeletedUser

A lot has Changed since the shock/ Swamp Civil war and even more has changed since the last world war.

On one side of the world you have the Swamp Foxes Opposed and their overwhelming power you have the back stabbing Nutterz along with Shadow, Dokdo island, Armis Debius, Solar Winds and BAPBAPbI

SFB VS Shadow

SFB has taken 135 cities from shadow
Shadow has taken 5 cities from SFB

SFB VS Dokdo

SFB has taken 26 cities from Dokdo
DokDo has take 13 cities from SFB

SFB VS Armis

SFB has taken 91 armis cities from armis
Armis has taken 2 cities from SFB

SFB VS Solar Winds

SFB has taken 24 cities from SW
SW has taken 0 cities from SFB

SFB VS BAPBAPbI

SFB has taken 0 cities from BAP
BAP has taken 2 cities from SFB

And Of course the Main event

SFB vs Nutterz

SFB Has taken 54 NN cities
NN has taken 65 SFB cities​

TOTAL
Swamp Fox 330 cities
NN and allies took 87

194-79 (08-06-13

330-87 (8-23-13)

On the other side of the world we have the only two alliances not fighting sfb The purging and San Symmaxia who also happen to be fighting each other.

The Purging V.S San Symmaxia

SS has taken 54 cities from TP
TP has taken 28 cities from SS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I take it NN struck you out of nowhere cuz that ain't possible for that to happen ;)

DeletedUser

that's exactly what happened lololol. NN and a few others we defended our core but couldn't hold our southern cities lolol

DeletedUser

If there's one thing I've learnt is that we've never lost in those ratios of city conquering.

It would take a surprise war to get that many cities from SFB.

DeletedUser2498

thanks for the update king. remind me to +rep you once it will let me again. i think we might need to take some bapwhatever cities just to fix the 2-0 deficit. it doesn't feel like they're in this war really at all. couldn't hurt to spread the love around a little more ;)

DeletedUser

The old AD is pretty much dead, they are under new management so I think it is safe to say they have been defeated.

DeletedUser2498

probably. i'm honestly having trouble keeping track lol. i just go with the assumption that it's SFB against everybody.

DeletedUser

Yup we are offically at war with the world everyone is either red or brown either way they are food :D

DeletedUser2498

looks like the real fun is about to start. 75 people vs the world. come at us bros lol

DeletedUser6432

Thats true we recieved a text too ...They can go play farmville if they want just piece and to built their cities..

DeletedUser2498

ok i know those of us in the brigade don't have any friends, but how do things look on the team of "everyone else"? i know that a lot of the other alliances were all pacted together at one point. is that still the case, or are they going after each other too? also, how does SS stand in this? i know they aren't really close to any of the big alliances other than SFB and NN. are they flying solo as well or are they pacted with NN now?