WW has now started

DeletedUser15689

No, we don;t care about a tinsle cyber crown. Much more fun just killing stuff then SIM building for an irrelevant boring win. Was fun making Angels cry when we ended their WW build

Kerlia

Newcomer
smiley-emoticons-skullhaufen.gif
most of us have crowns been there done that... we're just here for the fun of it LOL

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
No, we don;t care about a tinsle cyber crown. Much more fun just killing stuff then SIM building for an irrelevant boring win. Was fun making Angels cry when we ended their WW build

I would have been more impressed if you guys broke a Crabs wonder. Killing a level 1 Arch Angels with a foundling is hardly bragging material.

Kerlia

Newcomer
A Quote from Dan: ""I've only just begun to take their BLEEPING lives!!!! (insert evil laugh here) ""

I would have been more impressed if you guys broke a Crabs wonder. Killing a level 1 Arch Angels with a foundling is hardly bragging material.

Aren’t you still on a forced “vacation” for cheating? Surprised you have anything to say in a world that you quit like a dog with his tail tucked between its legs.

But yeah, having any shame would require you to have an iota of integrity.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Aren’t you still on a forced “vacation” for cheating? Surprised you have anything to say in a world that you quit like a dog with his tail tucked between its legs.

But yeah, having any shame would require you to have an iota of integrity.

Came to watch wonders. I quit because speed 2 is too slow not because I was losing, idiot.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher

Yeah, my alternate account is on "VM" but that's ok.

And you should talk about "tail tucked" when you ghosted out when the heat came in Amisos. Too bad you alienated all those around you or you might have had a chance. Or not.

You have to be the most disagreeable person in the US market - bar none.

Came to watch wonders. I quit because speed 2 is too slow not because I was losing, idiot.

That’s it, resort to name calling. Show your true colors more, please.

At the time, it was said you and your whole team quit “so you could focus on US-99 Amisos.” Oh yeah, and also because you knew you were going to lose in Tegea.

Yeah, my alternate account is on "VM" but that's ok.

And you should talk about "tail tucked" when you ghosted out when the heat came in Amisos. Too bad you alienated all those around you or you might have had a chance. Or not.

You have to be the most disagreeable person in the US market - bar none.

Seems like an exaggeration, I stayed for weeks after most people quit with a team of players loyal to each other. Your narrative about me is just a cover story for the sad truth - that your team ruined US-99 Amisos with cheating, exploiting, outrageous premium abuse, and a disgraceful lack of sportsmanship and respect for the game. How you drove players to quit Amisos is well documented in this forum elsewhere and I won’t rehash here.

I am disagreeable to the cheats, liars, front runners, cowards, narcissists, and scumbags. I don’t lose sleep over it and you counting yourself among them sounds about right.

Last edited:

Putter

Citizen
That’s it, resort to name calling. Show your true colors more, please.

At the time, it was said you and your whole team quit “so you could focus on US-99 Amisos.” Oh yeah, and because you knew you were going to lose.

I don't know you and you don't know me but I am apart of that "whole team" you speak of and I can tell you... we originally came to this world to gold market and we DID leave to focus on Amisos. The vast majority of our team was in Amisos and only a few came here for gold. We don't believe in losing; we believe in challenges, re-evaluating our opponents and altering tactics within the confines of the game. you may not like the way we play but it works for our players and it is how we win.

we originally came to this world to gold market

Yeah, me too, every world I don’t win I was there just to gold farm, how convenient!

and we DID leave to focus on Amisos.

yeah… that’s what I wrote.

And you quit Tegea to focus on Amisos because you knew were going to lose in Tegea AND… (see below)

We don't believe in losing;

Agreed. That’s why you do whatever it takes to win, even if it requires breaking the rules, exploiting, dirty tactics, and poor sportsmanship. And when all else fails you mass ghost so you can “focus on” a new world.

we believe in challenges,

Hahahahahahhaaaaaa, no.

If you believed in challenges, you wouldn’t do everything in your power to gain unfair advantages, such as using alt accounts to build cities for yourselves in early game and to join other alliances to spy on them.

By definition, if you believed in challenges you wouldn’t be using extreme amounts of gold and other premium abuses to bludgeon enemy players into quitting, among other things.

If you believed in challenges, you would have stayed in Tegea where there was a great three-way battle lined up between established alliances until you mass ghosted and blew it up.

If you believed in challenges, you wouldn’t have pacted with Blood Bath and Beyond in Amisos to fight with your enemy in 45/55 while you literally had ZERO organized resistance in 44/54 and owned both oceans as a gift from the Grepo gods.

altering tactics within the confines of the game.

Just because you write it doesn’t make it true, you know that, right? You know that Meg the Beagle just got banned for multi accounting, right? You know that Bradetich admitted to using a fake account in Amisos to spy on Technical Difficulties, right? These are facts not in dispute.

You are incredibly sad. It’s mind-boggling how you can’t see the nonsense in what you’re writing, and how self-deluded you must be. Alternatively, you are intentionally spewing disinformation and being dishonest for… what purpose? To further some BS narrative about your team? That’s really worth the lies?

Just sad.

Last edited:

Putter

Citizen
I speak my truth about my team and mates.
I'm not here to convince you of anything. You can live your truth and I can comfortably live mine.
Even with people I've played against, I have been able to maintain a level of respect and honor, with the exception of a few who are just plain bat crap crazy. You choose to be one of those people or you can choose to NOT be one of those people. It doesn't really matter to me because it isn't my choice.
In the grand scheme of things, how you feel about any of my teammates or myself is a "You" issue.

I could banter back and forth and make bullet points or pie graphs or powerpoints presentations but none of it will change your mind because you are too emotionally invested in your distain and again, that has nothing to do with me.

You have a blessed day!

DeletedUser10184

What amusing to me - the people commenting on this thread don't play this world. You folks need to find a hobby or another game to pass the time until a good grep world opens ;)

Putter

Citizen
What amusing to me - the people commenting on this thread don't play this world. You folks need to find a hobby or another game to pass the time until a good grep world opens ;)

I will have you know that TBD is a POWERHOUSE in this world right now. we showed up last month and now have a LVL2 Wonder. we are on FIRE.. it may be a dumpster fire but it's still a fire damn it!
giphy1.gif

I speak my truth

I know mainstream media and some progressives will tell you that this is okay, but it's really not.

"Your truth" is not permission to live a lie. It's not really much of anything except something embarrassing to say, and certainly not a counterpoint to facts. I hope one day cold reality slaps some sense into your self-deluded face, for everyone's sake.

But more importantly, "your truth" is not bootstrapped logic to dismiss facts as simply differing viewpoints or emotional disdain or whatever is convenient for your self-delusion.

The actual truth is that you're on a team of cheaters, rule breakers, premium abusers, and contemptuous poor sports that are bad for this game. Blather about with nonsense about "your truth" all you want but this is reality that's not going away no matter how deep you hide your head in the sand.

I'm not here to convince you of anything.

You wouldn't be responding multiple times now unless you were trying to convince someone of something. Probably yourself of your own stuffing. Gobble gobble.

Last edited:

Putter

Citizen
You wouldn't be responding multiple times now unless you were trying to convince someone of something. Probably yourself of your own stuffing. Gobble gobble.

no it's really just to see how much energy you put into all of the words you type into your novels because WOW!, you sure do like to type a lot :D
do you take pre-workout before you respond?