wow (Ronin on the Decline)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10941
  • Start date

DeletedUser10941

it appears Players are abandoning The Ronin Left and right. the resistance against tonight's operations were Tepid at best. only one city so far has not had it's cs land. the rest seem to be going strong. and the players seem to be doing stupid attacks to clear their favor and clear their troops... Goodbye Ronin, you're on your way out. good luck on the next server.

-Petrovich

DeletedUser

Ah the head cheerleader. Emphasis on head.

Hey Petro whats red and bad for your teeth...?

A brick,

so zipp it

you poser.

You're flying a 4th banner in as many months scrub

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Ah the head cheerleader. Emphasis on head.

Hey Petro whats red and bad for your teeth...?

A brick,

so zipp it

you poser.

You're flying a 4th banner in as many months scrub

Hate to break it to yea, but a lot of players switch alliances mate :p

DeletedUser

Some more than others, lets not miss the point and bury the lead.

DeletedUser10941

alliances also change names. the alliance i'm in currently started as Haven reborn, and is now Chaos when we absorbed some of the fluffy bunnies. my alliance started as The Brotherhood and changed it's name to Dogs of War when we absorbed Blight of Oblivion. two alliances, 4 names, not that difficult a concept. but your alliance is still on it's way out. people abandoning it as we speak. yours is a dead alliance. goodbye.

DeletedUser

How bout you get in the top 100 attackers on this server and pipe down until then. I came here with 20 people and we have 3x that now so Id say we are doing fine. Our retention rate is amazing all things considered.

DeletedUser10941

nice of you to build up cities for us to own. how many cities have you taken from us? 1? and you've lost how many people in the last month? hmmm. your own second in command is handing over cities on his way out. you seem to be frothing at the mouth a bit here, you might want to look into a doctor's appointment, probably psychiatrist to get your meds checked. i believe when i came back from vacation, Chaos/haven reborn had taken 19 cities from you, and we're taking more as we speak. and your people are supporting the sieges we've laid down..

yes, they add support to sieges we've put on your cities. hours after we've landed a CS.

that's leadership at it's finest!

DeletedUser

nice of you to build up cities for us to own. how many cities have you taken from us? 1? and you've lost how many people in the last month? hmmm. and why would you get lip from me by dropping my pants? just curious. if you swing that way, it's cool, just not my bag. your own second in command is handing over cities on his way out. you seem to be frothing at the mouth a bit here, you might want to look into a doctor's appointment, probably psychiatrist to get your meds checked. i believe when i came back from vacation, Chaos/haven reborn had taken 19 cities from you, and we're taking more as we speak. and your people are supporting the sieges we've laid down..

yes, they add support to sieges we've put on your cities. hours after we've landed a CS.

that's leadership at it's finest!
Petro Im right here bro you want me come get some. Since going to war with Haven we have tripled in size and have a host of meatshields to hide behind but sounds to me like you think you are winning this war on your own. Ill promise you broham Im not going anywhere and Ill be right here when you get you big boy pants on and join us in the top 50.

DeletedUser10941

wow, what a hypocrite you are! you are the one for ages told me that rank doesn't matter. now that you have rank, it's everything to you. every time you open your mouth you contradict yourself. get a grip.

DeletedUser

Petro Im right here bro you want me come get some. Since going to war with Haven we have tripled in size and have a host of meatshields to hide behind but sounds to me like you think you are winning this war on your own. Ill promise you broham Im not going anywhere and Ill be right here when you get you big boy pants on and join us in the top 50.

I hear Armifera Fatum is also growing pretty rapidly.

DeletedUser

Too funny! Ronin is a joke for real. A wet paper bag would defend better than you chumps.

I used to laugh at many of the novice players formerly in the Fluffy Bunnies... but these guys are dead right. Stupid piddly little counter-attacks, weak spy attempts, attacking with birs and swords, no trip defenses... I could go on and on. I took two different 10K Ronin cities in the last 2 weeks and never even drew an attack until after the siege was over! Both are located on islands packed with your awesome players and they still haven't done smish about it.

I think Ronin must really mean "Welcome" in Greek!

DeletedUser10941

97 cities lost to defectors and takeovers in 1 day. 150 overall losses in a month since our war started.