Worst Players in Alpha

DeletedUser5088

I just wanted to warn any small alliances. DON'T INVITE a player named Faztam. Once he joins your alliance, he will mess everything up and then start attacking you and telling everyone that he is their leader.

DeletedUser

People do that a lot more than u think,so welcome to the club.

DeletedUser

Why are you even playing Alpha if you have less than 2k points..... this server is almost over.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Not really, because as soon as wonders finish the world doesn't end straight away because worlds only close when player count falls below 300, and even then it's a month after that until it closes. So who knows, it could be months after wonders, or just weeks.

DeletedUser

True, but after the world is "won" people might start to move on and leave the world in mass. I could be wrong, but I think it would be silly to just now start to get serious about this world at this point.

DeletedUser5088

Look I am not looking for sympathy. I was just trying to warn small alliances. I play Alpha just for fun, not to win. I play other worlds like Nu and Pi to win. I know I have no chance of winning Alpha but it is fun to control just a small alliance there.