worst player/ most absurd battle report

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol didn't expect him to do that just because we hit him a few times

DeletedUser

The discussion of bans and cheating is not allowed on the forums, please follow the forum rules.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll bite: Why is it a bad idea to attack with hops on a speed 2 world?

Hops are the slowest unit compared to slings / horses / cats. speed 2 can be 40mins from one end of the island to another. Plenty of time to react.

DeletedUser5244

Dude attacking with birs is smart early in the world, destroys all your little transports.

DeletedUser

Dude attacking with birs is smart early in the world, destroys all your little transports.

He had already cleared the land units and saw the transports without biremes so he attacked with his biremes.

DeletedUser

Exit if you do not know of the castle system you truly are a noob.

DeletedUser7992

Exit if you do not know of the castle system you truly are a noob.

What you mad ! Cattle system ?? I'm from New York there is no cows around me. Maybe you can come up with a better term son. Don't make me put you on blast .....how you reached out to me and wanted us to merge and I blew you off.. Your soft ! And why would be upset that I use gold.. I got money man ! Maybe you should feel bad that you don't have none !

DeletedUser2770

deli... your talking to much :D dont help make there life easier on how we are awesome not everyone knows my tricks

Randay, shame on you I am depressed you did such a noob move I thought you were legend

Hops crush swords, at this stage most ppl have swords so it is smart to attack with hops...What is not smart is attacking without knowing what you are attacking so obviously exit was a lil overconfident, which given his progress, army oh wait sorry GOLD i would say I can see why...

Spade is a spade I was impressed to see the army he has along with his progress and more importantly his LS fleet at this stage of the game from our SR we received....

DeletedUser

Delibrium is a shameless gold whore. I don't know what he's complaining about gold use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser525

I love reading these posts it never gets old, everyone moans about this that and the next thing, if he has gold good for him if he hasnt even better its your choice, to play this game its not who has the most gold its about how you play how you use the gold or your experience to play this game been playing for years mainly on us server and en servers, rarely do i post, but enough is enough, if people want to spend money on the game then thats up to them, i have seen gold users come and go they rarely last to the end of the world best example was a player on a world i was on called tbrew, he was so far ahead it was crazy, then one day he was off for a few days and his alliance thought he quit and rather lose his cities to the enemy they took him he came back and saw what happened. Lol it shows its best to be active only the most active will be able to be the winners in the end.

DeletedUser

Hey Exit, YOU NEVER BLEW ME OFF. I was being nice because I felt bad that in Tau we screwed you over and some members in my alliance wanted some of you guys to come over. I was being nice and that was off. You saying I will consider it is also not blowing me off. I was trying to help you as soon you will not be around.

Borys... You are right I do use gold. But never to speed up recruitment/construction... I only use gold for advisors... Also if you haven't realized, I do decently well with BP so that is how I get my cities.

Also Borys. You are a terrible leader and player and the fact that *CENSORED* took you in proves that.

Now the castle system is pretty well known in grepo. If you like in New York, then you are bad player for telling us where you live. Also you don't need cows to know a simple and well known term. I don't need to get a new term for it.

DeletedUser

Hey Exit, YOU NEVER BLEW ME OFF. I was being nice because I felt bad that in Tau we screwed you over and some members in my alliance wanted some of you guys to come over. I was being nice and that was off. You saying I will consider it is also not blowing me off. I was trying to help you as soon you will not be around.

Borys... You are right I do use gold. But never to speed up recruitment/construction... I only use gold for advisors... Also if you haven't realized, I do decently well with BP so that is how I get my cities.

Also Borys. You are a terrible leader and player and the fact that *CENSORED* took you in proves that.

Now the castle system is pretty well known in grepo. If you like in New York, then you are bad player for telling us where you live. Also you don't need cows to know a simple and well known term. I don't need to get a new term for it.

Lol. You're so full of it. You were number one on Tau over SEVERAL players who did use a ton of gold to speed up recruitment. It's ok though. I'm not judging. I like being good just normally.

*edited because I was a bit mean. I apologize.

DeletedUser2770

the only thing you have been good at is tuck tailing and running

watch well prove it here as well

DeletedUser

the only thing you have been good at is tuck tailing and running

watch well prove it here as well

Oh I can think of some other things Bory's has been good at (and don't delete my post this time advisor's im just stating facts this time lol)
Things Bory's is good at:
1. Taking nice long vacations while ditching his members that were loyal to him.
2. Pressing the defensive units button.
3. Never attacking.
4. Telling us where he lives/his offline times.
5. Running from an opponent who was 3 times smaller then "his" alliance, and then losing to them and only them. (BB in Tau)
6. Being cocky/aggressive with words, but never once backing it up in his playing.

Thats about it, CENSORED dudes, have fun with him. We will as well :)

DeletedUser

1. I didn't take a vacation
2. I had 10 cities in Tau, all of which were taken from active players
3. Talk to Sceptics Anonymous about my attacking abilities
4. How do you know where I live creeper?
5. I didn't run from anybody. There were no BB players anywhere near me when I left. I was on the far side of 55 fighting SA.
6. I'm a very aggressive player who made it into the top 25 in Tau despite having started two days late.

Knock me all you want. I'm good at what I do.

DeletedUser

You are not a creeper if you know where someone lives, am I creepy that I know where crego lives? No, because I know him. Some noobs just willingly tell where they live, I am not a noob though, I am on almost all the time ;-)

DeletedUser5088

1. I didn't take a vacation
2. I had 10 cities in Tau, all of which were taken from active players
3. Talk to Sceptics Anonymous about my attacking abilities
4. How do you know where I live creeper?
5. I didn't run from anybody. There were no BB players anywhere near me when I left. I was on the far side of 55 fighting SA.
6. I'm a very aggressive player who made it into the top 25 in Tau despite having started two days late.

Knock me all you want. I'm good at what I do.

Oh no! you started 2 whole days late :eek:. I started Nu 2 months late and am in the top 100