Worst alliance in Lambda..

DeletedUser

Let's get the Party started...

Trash talk is Fun for forums so hear a Go..

List all players or Alliances you feel are the worst in lambda..

My list starts with the alliances I have distoryed and the alliances I plan on taking down next..

Bazaar Front.. One player fell and they all begged to join then went inactive a month later,,

U.N. LA Morte Rouge.. I just sent one attack at the leader and he switched sides and wanted to destroy his own alliance.. lol

U.N. Dragons Heart... If a top 5 alliances was any weaker than this alliance I could play solo to beat them..

Dawn of blood... I don't know of them much but they did try and pact with me before they merged to Killer Beez.. love to know about how they were destroyed

Oh and Bazaar Tactics Everyone The Poor Guys thinks they have a strong alliance I love to see how they do with a war straight up Your alliance just against me..Lol

Killer Beez think if they took on dead weight from Dawn of blood they are just going to fall apart there too..

Ok I think I might tick off a few people here let the trash talk start Please For the Love Of not being bored,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Killer Beez only allowed the top players from DAWN OF BLOOD to join.

DeletedUser

In the current top 15? I'd have to say Eye of the Tiger. They are SO spread out it isn't even funny and it seems they don't give much support to each other. I even conquested their founder and he received absolutely nothing to help him!

DeletedUser4223

In the current top 15? I'd have to say Eye of the Tiger. They are SO spread out it isn't even funny and it seems they don't give much support to each other. I even conquested their founder and he received absolutely nothing to help him!

That was my fault, went on a two day trip to Vegas and lost more than money. As for spread out, 54 and 75 are our focus. We are close to having to create two divisions with 64 between us. Also, when you have 18 members on a single island I wouldn't classify that as spread out. We have our focus.
Side note we support each other very well.

DeletedUser

That was my fault, went on a two day trip to Vegas and lost more than money. As for spread out, 54 and 75 are our focus. We are close to having to create two divisions with 64 between us. Also, when you have 18 members on a single island I wouldn't classify that as spread out. We have our focus.

54 and 75 ... So the good players are still alive in 54 as the rimmed players are out there restarting.. great division.. Love ya..

DeletedUser3712

..........Also, when you have 18 members on a single island I wouldn't classify that as spread out. We have our focus.

Oh, joy. Which island was that?

DeletedUser

All I know is Killer Beez sure know how to make the game not fun. I couldn`t log in without having at least 5-10 messages from them demanding different things. It got to the point I wouldn`t even read all their messages because I didn`t have time to, let alone respond to them or act on them. It was so annoying. I was actually relieved and happy when they finally kicked me out.

DeletedUser

All I know is Killer Beez sure know how to make the game not fun. I couldn`t log in without having at least 5-10 messages from them demanding different things. It got to the point I wouldn`t even read all their messages because I didn`t have time to, let alone respond to them or act on them. It was so annoying. I was actually relieved and happy when they finally kicked me out.

Hell, they have a way of making this world a pain to play in for those who aren't members. Always picking a fight with someone...

Anyway, I'd have to say that Dawn of Blood gets my vote for being foolish enough to take on an alliance several times larger and stronger and dragging Knighthood of Ned Stark down with them.

DeletedUser

You do realize my uncle played in Lambda and was in ur alliance after Dawn of Blood?