World Wonders

• Thread starter DeletedUser10000
  • Start date

DeletedUser10000

Hello, can someone please either tell me, or point me in the direction of all the rules that go into effect during the World Wonder stages?

1.) What is allowed between the start of WW and the Victors of X award?
2.) What is allowed between the Victors of X award and the Masters of X award?
3.) What is allowed after the Masters of X award?
*X being whatever world is played.

Specifically...

- Vacation Mode
- Morale
- Restarting Players
- New Players
- Beginner's Protection for Restarting/New Players
- Rotating players between Alliance A who accomplished Victors or Masters, and Alliance B who has not accomplished either

And any other important aspect of game play that is affected by the start of WW or the achievements of Victors and Masters.

If it helps to narrow it down, I only really care about Revolt worlds... I've tried looking it up in the Wiki, and read the rules, and can't find anything specifically about all of this stuff. There is a possibility I'm an idiot and missed it. So please be kind and just help a fellow player out. Thank you!

-SlickerThanNick

DeletedUser5524

Hello, can someone please either tell me, or point me in the direction of all the rules that go into effect during the World Wonder stages?

1.) What is allowed between the start of WW and the Victors of X award?
2.) What is allowed between the Victors of X award and the Masters of X award?
3.) What is allowed after the Masters of X award?
*X being whatever world is played.

Specifically...

- Vacation Mode
- Morale
- Restarting Players
- New Players
- Beginner's Protection for Restarting/New Players
- Rotating players between Alliance A who accomplished Victors or Masters, and Alliance B who has not accomplished either

And any other important aspect of game play that is affected by the start of WW or the achievements of Victors and Masters.

If it helps to narrow it down, I only really care about Revolt worlds... I've tried looking it up in the Wiki, and read the rules, and can't find anything specifically about all of this stuff. There is a possibility I'm an idiot and missed it. So please be kind and just help a fellow player out. Thank you!

-SlickerThanNick

All of the below applies applies for the same from start-to-end of world wonders.

No Vacation Mode on wonder islands, players can still vm but if they are on the wonder island they will be attackable.
No morale on cities on wonder islands but morale enabled elsewhere
Restarting is allowed.
New Players are disabled.
Beginner's Protection for Restarting/New Players enabled except on wonder islands (I think)
One alliance can get 4/7 reward but infinite alliances can get 7/7 reward.

4/7 gives bonus 50 favor ONE TIME
7/7 gives you a crown which now scales and changes depending on how many times you have won the 7/7

Any other questions feel free to ask and ill answer next time I check the forums haha.

Further details, although not completely up to date, <Here>

DeletedUser10000

Thanks for the response!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser16053

1. When building world wonders, can all members of the island 's controlling alliance send Resources/Favor even if they are not on the island?
  2. If not, is there a period of time to elapse (Cool Down) for sending RSS to a city on the island controlled by another player to be used in the construction of the wonder? ( I understand the amounts set can only be as high as the receiving Warehouse capacity)
  3. When the Players on the Wonder Islands Alliance that builds all the wonders first receives the Victors of X award, Is it just the alliance members on the Island or is it all members of the alliance?

1. When building world wonders, can all members of the island 's controlling alliance send Resources/Favor even if they are not on the island?
  2. If not, is there a period of time to elapse (Cool Down) for sending RSS to a city on the island controlled by another player to be used in the construction of the wonder? ( I understand the amounts set can only be as high as the receiving Warehouse capacity)
  3. When the Players on the Wonder Islands Alliance that builds all the wonders first receives the Victors of X award, Is it just the alliance members on the Island or is it all members of the alliance?
1. Yes
3. All members get Victor and subsequently Master if they get 7, but only people who send to wonders get awards for sending.